We allow messages from the recently departed to communicate to the beings on earth through the interdimentional portal.
Feel free to e-mail us at info@desteni-universe.co.za
How to share in our research A suggestion is to request the being that crossed over to send you a message-- Please then keep a diary as proof and share with us if your message reach our site.
Please note that all dimensional beings communicate and hear words phonically (sounding of words) therefore the spelling of their names may be typed according to the phoenetic sound of their name.
You may connect someone with their child.

DAILY LIST – RECENT DEPARTURES (Missing Children)
DATE: 19 July 2007 - 01
TIME STARTED: 14:29 PM
TIME ENDED: 15:20 PM
My name is Anna Zichosrovich and I was raped and then killed when I was four years old in Russia last year. I am not able to remember how exactly it happened but a man with brown hair, a moustache and a long grey jacket took me and ran away with me into a dense forestry area.(His moustache and hair was both fake wigs). There he threw me on the ground and he said:“God please forgive me, I cannot stop myself. Please save me because you will be saving all the children.” Then he first stuck his finger in my vagina, which was very painful and then he touched me with his other hand all over my body. Then he raped me – he was so strong that he held me very tight and had my body move up and down his continuously. It was very painful – it felt like a metal pole was being jabbed up inside my body, rearranging and tearing all my insides. After that I couldn’t cry because it was so painful, it was so painful I couldn’t cry. After that the man opened a small little book and he prayed to God to take my soul to heaven because this was not my wrong doing but his. Then he buried me alive, because he said that only God has got the right to take my soul not him. I couldn’t breathe when he started throwing sand on me to bury me – sand came inside my throat and I suffocated and choked to death. I’m in heaven now – fine. My mom and dad aren’t here, they are still on earth. When is someone on earth going to fix the world so that children don’t have to be the one’s anymore for all of humanity to see and hear what is being accepted and allowed in this world and stand up and do something about it? Because you aren’t doing anything about it – you are not hearing us humanity you are still accepting and allowing this to exist. We’re not creating it – the rest of the world is! Such acts don’t exist within a child – so where else does it exist but within all of humanity – it is only in the change of all of humanity that the world and children has any chance…
For more reports go to http://www.desteni-universe.co.za