When is Columbia PD going to do somet...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22 Nov 24, 2010
If you can get the Tribune to stop allowing them to post for free in the classifieds that will put a dent in their dealings.
KCMike

Blue Springs, MO

#23 Dec 5, 2010
I'm gonna be driving thru Columbia this week. I am from Kansas City, MO and we have Independence Ave. where the hookers walk. Is there any place like that in Columbia where I can drive down a street at any time of the day and find a hooker to get me some quick oral?

Location hidden

#24 Dec 5, 2010
KCMike wrote:
I'm gonna be driving thru Columbia this week. I am from Kansas City, MO and we have Independence Ave. where the hookers walk. Is there any place like that in Columbia where I can drive down a street at any time of the day and find a hooker to get me some quick oral?
Ya man be sure you stop in at 600 East Walnut and be sure you honk your horn as you pull up to the Red Light.
Quagmire

Van Nuys, CA

#25 Dec 21, 2010
Giggedy-Giggedy.

Location hidden

#26 Dec 23, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Last time for me...
You ain't the guy who got rolled a week or so ago and was stupid enough to call the cops and try to press charges against the girls, where you?
LMAO on that one.

Location hidden

#27 Dec 23, 2010
KCMike wrote:
Is there any place like that in Columbia where I can drive down a street at any time of the day and find a hooker to get me some quick oral?
Not so much. But you can generally find a hooker out at Midway Truck-stop just outside of town. Just park out by the trucks with your lights on or go into the bar and offer any female there a drink and she will put out for you, likely. Convenient, cheap hotel right there too.
long ball hitter

Troy, NY

#28 Dec 23, 2010
Leave the hookers alone. Most every guy needs a 'slice' now and then. Only born again turds worry about such fun as a little roll in the haymow.
lover

Boonville, MO

#29 Dec 27, 2010
what time do they come out over thier in midway truck stop i drive a truck i would like to know
tryna live

United States

#30 Oct 17, 2011
I'm new 2 columbia and I've been having a hard time finding a job.I'm not on drugs have no pimp but I need 2 maintain a roof over my childs head.I need 2 be at these brothels working.wish I cud post a fone number but I'm sure the police will contact me.so email me a lite screening process is of course required see n how I'm putting this out here.mspayme404@yahoo.com.its not easy maitaining but women could be doing worst things.or giving up.I'm suree the police wudnt mind cleaning up bodies fr women blowing their heads off fr frustration of being out of work during these hard times.I wish they wud jus legalize it so everybody can get they cut cuz that's what the prob is.they not getting no$ out the deal.
Todd is a con-man

Woodstock, GA

#31 Oct 26, 2011
Todd Ray Keilholz (DOB 07/21/1963) is a habitual-criminal/sociopath who may be living in Columbia MO. Todd is a 3-time Missouri felon and is an unregistered deviant sex offender .

Todd Ray Keilholz has defrauded, and/or stolen from over 100 people.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcom ...

Use Litigant Name Search Todd Keilholz not Todd Ray Keilholz

Seven pages of legal record.

If you have been victimized by Todd Ray Keilholz contact law enforcement.
joecool

United States

#32 Oct 27, 2011
Find the ring leader when she's sleeping in her coffin and put a stake through her heart that should break the spell
its me

Springfield, MO

#33 Jan 16, 2012
hated but dont care wrote:
umm,who cares there not hurting you or any ne else its not like there standing on the corner and shit come on
need one no shit email me to get in touch and we can work sth out for the weekend its cuteboy99009@gmail.com
Googlethisname

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#34 May 16, 2012
Todd Ray Keilholz (DOB 07/21/1963) is a habitual-criminal/sociopath and 3-time Missouri felon who may be living in Columbia MO, Jefferson City MO, St. Robert and/or Belleville Illinois.
Mr. Keilholz is a menace to society. An officer of a Missouri court has described Mr. Keilholz as a fearless and relentless habitual-criminal, and sociopath, who has expertise in identity theft. Mr. Keilholz has set up accounts with Internet sex and dating sites that uses to undertake illegal activities. Mr. Keilholz is a skillful confidence-man especially proficient, oddly enough, when his intended victim is a professional woman.

Mr. Keilholz’s known legal problems, cataloged by Missouri Case Net, are now into the seventh page. Mr. Keilholz’s record both criminal and civil, including actions taken against him by the IRS, is simply too numerous to be listed here. Mr. Keilholz also has a large number of unpaid debts. Mr. Keilholz has committed crimes that law enforcement is not aware of.

Mr. Keilholz is also a sexual deviant/ unregistered sex offender.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcom...

Use Litigant Name Search Todd Keilholz not Todd Ray Keilholz

Seven pages of legal record.
a2006yardman

Wentzville, MO

#35 Dec 12, 2012
lookin for ladies who do greek more in the area of northeast mo.palmyra la grange area.farm girl amish bored housewife whatever,just not over weight.
STORMY GLASS

United States

#36 Dec 18, 2012
a2006yardman wrote:
lookin for ladies who do greek more in the area of northeast mo.palmyra la grange area.farm girl amish bored housewife whatever,just not over weight.
not in palmyra or lagrange but here in como

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#37 Dec 30, 2012
tryna live wrote:
I'm new 2 columbia and I've been having a hard time finding a job.I'm not on drugs have no pimp but I need 2 maintain a roof over my childs head.I need 2 be at these brothels working.wish I cud post a fone number but I'm sure the police will contact me.so email me a lite screening process is of course required see n how I'm putting this out here.mspayme404@yahoo.com.its not easy maitaining but women could be doing worst things.or giving up.I'm suree the police wudnt mind cleaning up bodies fr women blowing their heads off fr frustration of being out of work during these hard times.I wish they wud jus legalize it so everybody can get they cut cuz that's what the prob is.they not getting no$ out the deal.
YOUR E-MAIL address comed back invalid. I travel your area and would like to meet the right person for comfortable companionship. email me at riskybizar@yahoo.com, syype or yahoo chat same name

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#38 Jan 2, 2013
RiskyBizAR wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR E-MAIL address comed back invalid. I travel your area and would like to meet the right person for comfortable companionship. email me at riskybizar@yahoo.com, syype or yahoo chat same name
HACKED. THIS WAS NOT POSTED BY ME.
Desperate4Money

Columbia, MO

#40 Apr 5, 2013
Email me at mmr65201@gmail.com. I will please u. i am real, not spam or a cop. i just need money for rent and to survive.
WTF Chuck

Lees Summit, MO

#41 Apr 5, 2013
Do Something wrote:
When is the Columbia Police Department going to do something proactive to get rid of the prostitutes? This seems to be a known problem and yet there is no serious action to get them out of town. The Tribune publishes their ads and Craigslist is full of the smut, so why is there nothing being done?
Don't worry about the prostitutes and find something else to whine and slobber about.

Since: Apr 13

Columbia, MO

#43 Apr 28, 2013
@"When is the Columbia Police Department going to do something proactive to get rid of the prostitutes? This seems to be a known problem and yet there is no serious action to get them out of town. The Tribune publishes their ads and Craigslist is full of the smut, so why is there nothing being done? "

What do we pay them to do? Break Time on Forum (across the street from where we live) was robbed this week. Does anyone know how busy that corner is and how many people travel through there? And, the police had no suspect. There are people in this town who do not even want to talk to the police - the people have been treated so poorly by them. I mean, really nice and quiet citizens never in any trouble with the law - just have been treated in an abusive way by the police, so that they do not even want to talk to the police or see their cars at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 19 federally indicted for drug trafficking in M... May 28 American_Sons 10
Good babysitters May 26 Looking 1
Candice cooper May 20 Tasha 6
Bad neighbors! May 19 Tammie 1
Tammie Denio... May 19 Tammie 4
A snapshot of Amtrak engineer Brandon Bostian May 19 Call me chelsea 1
Poll Do you think Kevin Crane should be sent to jail? (Nov '13) May 18 mom2 27
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE