To the person who owned Taco Bueno in...

To the person who owned Taco Bueno in Columbia.

Posted in the Columbia Forum

Paulie Walnuts

Columbia, MO

#1 Jun 3, 2012
Your restaurant was nice & clean just nobody gives a crap about healthy Mexican. I can't help but think to myself everytime I drive by that vacant building, "Man, if that guy would have opened a Jack in the Box instead, he'd be killing it!"

The moral of my story is: Will somebody please open up a Jack in the Box in CoMo already?!
whaaaaaaa

Columbia, MO

#2 Feb 7, 2013
yeah taco beauno is not healthy mexican. not anymore than tbell down the road. The location was not good enough i think. That whole strip down by the walmart really has a few months or years before it will get high traffic.
Oldguy

Raleigh, NC

#3 Feb 8, 2013
I can go for a Jack in the Box in a heartbeat. I drove past Taco Bueno just about everyday when it was still in business. The problem they had was there was no easy acces to the restaurant. It was actually a problem to get there.

I never ate there - although I did contemplate it a time or two.
NO BRING IT BACK

United States

#4 Jul 7, 2013
What the heck happened? Why did this location close? I LOVE taco bueno. I grew up in the town it was started in. I currently live in Sedalia, mo, but I would totally drive to Columbia at least once a week just for taco bueno! Please bring it back!!!!!
Phil McCrackin

Tulsa, OK

#5 Jul 17, 2013
I miss Schlotzkys too.
Paulie Walnuts

Tulsa, OK

#6 Oct 19, 2014
Rejoice!! Jack in the Box will be open shortly in the old Taco Bueno location, and I will be the first A-hole in line!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
vikki

Pensacola, FL

#8 Dec 15, 2014
Paulie Walnuts wrote:
Rejoice!! Jack in the Box will be open shortly in the old Taco Bueno location, and I will be the first A-hole in line!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
I guess ill b 2nd in line.
Kari112177

West Des Moines, IA

#9 Jan 5, 2015
vikki wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess ill b 2nd in line.
I'll be in the drive thru
PumpkinButter

Columbia, MO

#10 Jan 8, 2015
Does anyone know when JITB CoMo is supposed to open?
random

Tulsa, OK

#11 Jan 15, 2015
I believe it's going to be Monday and it's coincidence that it will be in the old taco bueno location.
OldGuy

Raleigh, NC

#12 Feb 3, 2015
'Bout time they brought a JITB back to Columbia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
red fox motel (Dec '15) 1 hr Outer limits 11
Rebecca calcote-chrisman is a stalker Sun Karma41 1
Brittany williams (brown) Jan 21 Gladly not from here 3
Hookers returning to CL's casual encounters sec... Jan 14 Bob Kat 4
Olde un Jan 14 Joe 4
jp......tone....willard Jan 11 Koon 1
Alva Starnes of Starnes Auto (Jul '13) Jan 10 Wright County girl 6

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance