Janice and Robert Meduski

Janice and Robert Meduski

Posted in the Columbia Forum

WitchyWoman

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2011
Yeah so she has been on topix for corbin kentucky. I just thought I would let everyone from her hometown know that they should check it out. Janice uses the name WitchyWoman. She is dogging everyone in corbin because she met two men over the internet and tried to have along distance relationship with them through phone and computer. If anyone knows Robet Meduski they might want to let him know that she is sendind his money to two other men and that she was sleeping with Travis Glanton when robert just thought he was his friend. Janice meduski has several affairs at motels while robert was at work and while she was supposed to be working with the hospital. If I was Robert I would want to know that my wife was western unioning my money to all her affairs.
she has stalked my entire family on corbin ky topix because she is mad because my father and uncle want nothing to do with her because they feel guilty about Robert meduski.

Yes this is Janice who has a son in lawschool whos girlfriend just left him, may i add that she tried to set me up with her son and Unlike her i am faithful to my husband. Just thought I would let everyone know because Robert has the right to know.

Not only that but she was sending nerve medicine through the postal service in teddy bears to people in corbin ky. Janice is a fake and a lie and is using her poor husband for him money, all to support her and her many online boyfriends who she has only seen in pictures. This woman is a pathetic excuse for a wife and Robert deserves better than that.

If hes doesnt believe it tell him to talk to tim and travis glanton and tell him she was going to try and move us down there into her sons new apartment when his girlfriend and he split up.

we have cut all ties but she is stalking all of us on topix...CHECK OUT CORBIN KENTUCKY TOPIX My name is Tiffany Elliott I am a mother of 2 and I struggle everyday like any hard working citizen and JaNice Meduski is trying her best to degrade me when obviouslly im a bigger person than she is in her old age....

Janice im sorry my father and uncle didnt want you but truly you should give your hard working husband a little credit and stop worrying about other men. I can only imagine how many other men and their families you stalk.
WitchyWoman

Clarksville, MD

#2 Apr 8, 2011
Tiffany you are such a giant POS!! Nothing that you said is true and you know it. Yes Tiff you do struggle everyday, but you are not a hard working citizen, your just another POS that takes advantage of the system. You collect a crazy check that you don't need or qualify for and get food stamps for yourself, just because when you were little your mamma took you to the doctor told him some crap and he wrote a letter to SSI about you. Your mom has sole custody of your 2 kids, she gets welfare for them, plus an SSI check and foodstamps for herself. I never met anybody on the internet. Travis and I get along just fine and have a nice relationship. Robert knows Travis and likes him. Tim, if Robert ever lays on on that bastard father of yours, it won't be pretty. You do know that Tim's Aunt Delia is his birth mother. Oh you probably don't know Delia, she wants nothing to do with the Tim Glanton family either! What a freakin family. Even Walter thinks your dad is a POS, guess that's why Walter hasn't seen him in 18 years and doesn't want anything to do with him or you girls. Sorry, they did see each other at Tony's funeral, too bad your dad was brought from Prison in his orange jumpsuit, hand cuffs and shackles...LOL GO TIM!!!!
Tiff do you think I know so much about your family because they all hate me? Hon, I talk to everyone in your family and non of them want anything to do with you, your sister or Mom.
You can say whatever you want about me, cause it's all a made up lil story in a druggies lil head.
Oh and as far as being so faithful to your darling druggie thug of a husband Randall, why do each of your children have different fathers. You told me that yourself Tiff and so did your dad and Travis.
Hey girl you are headed straight to hell anyways, opps, sorry you have to do your prison stint first, so go ahead start the inferno now...feel the heat!
With every word you say and write, you just make yourself look more stupid and show how illiterate you really are.
Have fun while you can, your butt will be in prison soon enough!
WitchyWoman

United States

#3 Apr 10, 2011
Oh yeah and Tiff I do hate black people and people under 39 with kids. Your jus mad bcause I have been sleeping with your uncle travis. o tell my husband that one because he doesnt get on the computer to see this one. So what if im old I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT I CAN SUCK A GOLFBALL THROUGH A WATER HOSE. I just got it like that, and my husband doesnt care what i sepnd my money on just as long as my puss* doesnt get loose.
Fitus T Bluster

Windermere, FL

#4 Apr 15, 2011
where are the producers of worlds dumbest when you need them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who thinks Laurel Village Thrift has gotten gre... (Feb '10) Jul 16 Common sense 25
News Home-school groups and co-ops: Maryland (Aug '10) Jul 12 Momma Bear 8
"Dog whistling" relationship Jul 9 mary 1
Kathy is a big dog whistler in Clarksville Jul 4 another relative 1
dog whistling in Clarksville (Jul '16) Jun 29 family member 6
Human toilet for women Jun '17 Tim 1
News Gangs trying to make inroads in Howard County M... (Apr '06) May '17 soto 172

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages