Eliahu bnZohar

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

You are a woman, your car is pulled over on route twenty nine and police conduct a humiliating intimate bodily search along the roadside. Female Officer conducts examine while male cops stand by and peer over during the search.
You are a woman and police are holding you against vehicle, you recline against vehicle, when male officer condescendingly orders you to get off the vehicle because it is new and he does not want it leaned on. His aim is not the car itself but to humiliate yoU.
You are asked to surrender your purse to be examined for possible drug paraphenelia, it is emptied of content on the road side and then debris such as broken car parts and garbage are put back in to the bag as part of the officer's contemptible disrespect of the person and his badge.
This is the climate in Howard County and the mentality of it's police force. A brave new face for Columbia.
Chris peperrrryyy

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

The constitution is gone. Now is the time to strike against abusive cops. Lets start making them feel unsafe in the same way they make us feel unsafe. All cops who abuse their authority are fair game... Buy guns with good scopes and hit em at a distance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Aug 11 Defamination of ... 41
Personal Training Aug 11 David 1
Pregnant Walmart Worker Ends Up Fired After Wal... Aug 10 T M Powell 1
Review: Henderson-WEBB Inc (Jan '09) Aug 7 Never again 78
Columbia, MD Was a War Zone in the War on Cult... Aug 3 Culture Auditor 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jul 30 Tim the Bagger 7
Follow me on Instagram (Jun '13) Jul 30 Lisamaree11 5
•••
•••
Columbia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••