Review: Freedom Armory Shooting Range

Review: Freedom Armory Shooting Range

Posted in the Columbia Forum

Kelly Kujawa

Parkville, MD

#1 Aug 23, 2008
That phone number is incorrect. The area code is 717.
Scott

Lititz, PA

#2 Dec 15, 2008
The address is incorrect as well and topix will not correct it. The correct address is 10598 2nd Amendment Dr Glen Rock PA 17327. We do not have a site in Maryland.
Gun Owner

Hanover, PA

#3 Mar 4, 2012
The facilities are lacking, frigid in the winter time, especially when the blowers come on. The targets on the rifle range have to be a full 50 yards out and you can't use handguns there, only upstairs. When I was a member there were no benefits to being one, aside for a couple dollars off the overpriced range fees. Now for some reason you have to be a member to even use the facilities at all. The staff is hapless, rude, and untrained. They used to ask what kind of ammo I was using, and when I said brass they still demanded to see proof.

I will never become a member of this range again.
RIPPED OFF

Dallastown, PA

#4 Nov 10, 2013
They try to cheat you out of your money if you need to reschedule ..... instead of allowing you to reschedule...they would rather like se a customer. WELL THEY WILL NEVER GET A CENT OUT OF MY POCKET AGAIN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Jul 23 Stop judging 50
Octogenarian power of attorney not accountable (Jun '12) Jul '15 family member 24
News Baltimore police: man pointed pistol at officer... Jun '15 reality is a crutch 1
Review: Batz & Weiner - Jonathan P Dukes DDS (Oct '10) Jun '15 Just ugh 26
News Kitties & Pitties of Ellicott City Seeks Foster... May '15 Love 1
Review: Zagami Trozzi Chartered - Ron Trozzi CPA (Mar '11) May '15 AND 10
News Student Performers From Ellicott City Church Ad... May '15 Emily 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages