If the Sheriff's election were tomorr...

If the Sheriff's election were tomorrow, who would you vote for?

Posted in the Columbia Forum

Dade

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2012
Nothing to choose from just say who.
person

Grayson, KY

#2 Oct 1, 2012
cassey bramel
billy

United States

#3 Oct 7, 2012
Courtney Dunn
Caldwell Icon

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2012
Yea, Courtney would be great
jack

United States

#5 Oct 16, 2012
any body but bratton
citizen

Monroe, LA

#6 Oct 26, 2012
I used to look at this site all of the time until last year during the sheriffs election. It got too crazy and you could tell it was the same few people just ranting. Today was my first day back and this???? Y'all are still stuck on the sheriffs election??? Its over!!! There will not be another for three more years!! Get over it and let's discuss community issues!
On this topic...Courtney is a great person. Ive known his family for years just like everyone else. Is he really thinking about running? What does a fireman know about policing? Just wondering??
Registered Voter

United States

#7 Oct 28, 2012
IDK citizen but I do know this. All I've been hearing is Courtny Dunn making arrest and busting drug dealers. He's been working for the Sheriff for just a few months and I've already heard of him doing more for Caldwell Parish in that short time than Bratton has done in ALL his time. Courtneys is honest, truthful and dont take other peoples shit plus he's not a little short, huumpty dumpty lookin, doughnut eating fatass...Court, you got my vote baby and my familys vote!!!
Shane

United States

#8 Oct 29, 2012
I seen the drug bust that Courtney and them did at sonic, and it was freaking awesome to watch them yank that thug out his truck and chunk his ass on the ground, awesome. I wanna be a cop now!
Jus sayin

Monroe, LA

#9 Nov 2, 2012
If Courtney were to run and get elected, it would be just another
Duplication of what we have in office today.

Let us all look for someone who is not associated with a long line of
Family members who have fed at the public trough so long they think
It is their trough.

Wise up and consider someone who has the skills, not the umbilical
Cord attached to him.
jo jo

Arlington, TX

#10 Nov 16, 2012
and that would be who
vote for hank boyles

United States

#11 Nov 25, 2012
Mr Hank Boyles!!!!!!!!!!
Dunn hasn't even had any police academy training.
people think hes upstanding, well i know of a lady
that he told her 16 yr old son to run away after she
went to bed. Dunn was on duty, knew it was happening, the kid rode a 4-wheeler from Hebert to Columbia lock and dam road to Dunn's home.he nor his so called christian wife didn't even have the balls to let the lady know where her son was and that he was okay. but nothing was done to either of them. now that's a christian????and what we have in office. they have 2 girls that they keep isolated from the public, what if someone told one of them to run away just because they were grounded from their truck. that person would be arrested. so vote for hank Boyle's, hes been in law enforcement a lot longer than any we have now.he will do the job and do it right!!!!!!
danny

United States

#12 Dec 6, 2012
I really like the phrase you wrote. I know of a lady. There is nobody that writes like that except one person. Every body else on here would have said I know a lady. Humm. Well all I can say Frank is you need to hook to that trailer of yours with a tractor and carry it and your uppity trailer park wife back to where u come from. And thats probably gone happen as soon as steve is out. Now to address your BS post. How is it that theres 3 years til the election and you attacking Courtny, his wife and the way he raises his kids and he aint even said hes gone run for sheriff. Thats some bratton crap there sept its coming from steves favorite son. Frank u better stay out of politics this time because the way I got it figured is there probably aint to many sheriffs that want you working for them sept the one in there now.
lucy

Ben Wheeler, TX

#13 Dec 6, 2012
I just can not believe that it's three years until the next sheriffs election and yall are already starting this mess again. I really cant believe that if Courtney Dunn does run for sheriff yall are going to talk about his wife and kids. That is just mean, evil spirited people doing that. You, whoever you are, need prayer. God bless you Courtney if you do run.
bubba

Shreveport, LA

#14 Dec 7, 2012
I agree with Lucy, three years until the election and you gonna start talking about a guy that hasn't even said he was going to run for Sheriff. What's worse is talking about his wife and kids and making up a complete lie about having this kid run away, that's complete BS. To danny, Sounds like you have it all figured out, and I agree. "Frank", good one.
Wendy

Shreveport, LA

#15 Dec 7, 2012
I don't understand why this discussion is even going on ALREADY! And on top of that, I believe Courtney would make a fine candidate for Sheriff. He's a good, honest man. Does his job very well and always does it with a smile. And I surely agree with Bubba, there is no need at all to bring his wife and kids into this mess. He's never even said he's gonna run, but I sure hope he does!
danny

United States

#16 Dec 7, 2012
HA HA bubba, It was easy to figure out. But I bet u one thing, Frank better keep his damn mouth shut or he might get a boot n tha ass
danny

United States

#17 Dec 7, 2012
And juss so every body knows, I aint got nothing against Hank Boyles. But I do have something against somebody that aint even from here running off at the mouth about somebodys wife and kids and making up lies like that. Oh yea, Frank everybody knows why your working here and not in your hometown.
hillbilly

United States

#18 Dec 8, 2012
I can promise Frank, whoever that is, one thing. Mr Hank Boyles don't want to have a debate on raising children, with nobody! He was 50% in that area. And he probably don't want to discuss morals too much either, just ask his ex-wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caldwell Sheriffs Election 2015 Jun 30 Username 1
question for hank boyles Jun 27 BrushyBill 3
good head. Jun 20 sanchez 1
Poll who put the hoe list up in olla la (Dec '08) Jun 19 Anonymous 11
Clerk of Court's Race? Jun 19 ABD 4
hahahahaha Jun 11 eyeofthebeholder 3
rental properties? Jun 5 new_girl 1
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE