Rapides narcotics agents say meth ring had ties to Satan's Tram...

Full story: The Town Talk

Rapides Parish sheriff's narcotics agents have arrested 13 suspects in connection with a methamphetamine distribution ring they say is responsible for 40 percent of the meth in the parish.
Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Apr 12, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
markbrown94

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Good well done! RPSO has been getting them lately, keep it up.
Biker

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 5, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

First I want to say, glad these pieces of trash are off the street..

Second, surprised local Law is smart enough to get them...if they are so dumb as to call these "Satans Tramps" a outlaw Motorcycle club, surprised they can catch anyone. There are only a few 1% Outlaw Clubs, and Satans Tramps are not one of them. They are just dumb local bike punks wanting to be somebody. Get them off the streets and in prison where they belong.
s6t6m6c

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

2

Biker,
Anytime you want to roll into Winnsboro with that mouth of yours--come on down.
Biker

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

2

S6t6m6c....will be visiting Winnsboro soon...wont be hard to spot. I will be one of the guys with BANDITOS across my back, 1% tatted on my arm. Step on out, up, or crawl out of the hole you hide in. The real deal is headed your way.
BlueKnight

Bastrop, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Biker & s6t6m6c!
Let me say first of all I am too damn
old to join in!
Just let me know when this is going to take place, I would like to sell tickets!
real biker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 25, 2010
 

Judged:

4

1

1

well biker u really show just how much of a dumbass u r, u cant even spell the name of the club u r saying u r in correct. its
"Bandidos" u stupid ass, i think u should go on up there and meet with them.
LaDellah

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 12, 2010
 
BlueKnight wrote:
Biker & s6t6m6c!
Let me say first of all I am too damn
old to join in!
Just let me know when this is going to take place, I would like to sell tickets!
I'll buy one. I've never seen the Frito Bandito in person.
Growler

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 15, 2010
 
Bikers bad? Diaper boys,'bout it. Double T's also.
doctor of psychiatry

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 16, 2010
 
s6t6m6c wrote:
Biker,
Anytime you want to roll into Winnsboro with that mouth of yours--come on down.
well sir you need some serious help, there are many government free psychiatry clinics available, good luck on your quest
you werent there

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

first of all there was only one Satans Tramp involved and the paper made it sound like it was bigger than it was and further more I was there and I will meet any of you who want to really discuss this,Do not run your mouth about shit that doesn't concern you or that you know nothing about.You are on the outside looking in,stay there you couldn't handle the real thing anyway.
flow joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

damn right i support them tramps!!!! biker before you run that pecker wrecker you better talk to your chapter prez before salking shit.... loose lips sink tight ships!!!!
fuzzzzzie

Venice, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 3, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

Actually Rapides Narcotic agents are right, they got 40% off the dealers off the street the other 60% is ran by RPSO, one thing they do know are numbers lol I need to be a night time tv host instead of radio
i am smarter than u

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 8, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

Thank you Sheriff Wagner for making Rapides Parish safer!!!!
Straight up

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 16, 2011
 
Fuzzie, you puss. I doubt of Deputies are dealing drugs. What a cheap shot! You really must be hurting or needing a fix, and the best way is to get OLD MAN HILTON back in office. He doesn't care, and let judge lee's son deal openly. You are whinning because Wagner is doing something about the problem instead of skimming off the top to let the drug lords stay in business. It is tougher now to get drugs, and maybe you need to move to San Francisco where you can give blow jobs for your candy on every corner. Fuzzie you are a real piece of work.
Durbins13

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 29, 2011
 

Judged:

1

markbrown94 wrote:
Good well done! RPSO has been getting them lately, keep it up.
I have been moved out of Pineville since i divorced my x husband his last name is Bordelon The old Tramps are no longer they got and are getting old but from what i am reading these kids have no idea Out at the old Light house at lake Cotille The MDA poker runs good times for great reasons god bless Dallas u need to talk out to these kids if u r still alive lol

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 30, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Durbins13 wrote:
<quoted text> I have been moved out of Pineville since i divorced my x husband his last name is Bordelon The old Tramps are no longer they got and are getting old but from what i am reading these kids have no idea Out at the old Light house at lake Cotille The MDA poker runs good times for great reasons god bless Dallas u need to talk out to these kids if u r still alive lol
Yeah dumo still alive, but no patch anymore. them were some good old days.these idiots don't know what they talking about on these post. well maybe one of them

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 30, 2011
 
Biker wrote:
First I want to say, glad these pieces of trash are off the street..
Second, surprised local Law is smart enough to get them...if they are so dumb as to call these "Satans Tramps" a outlaw Motorcycle club, surprised they can catch anyone. There are only a few 1% Outlaw Clubs, and Satans Tramps are not one of them. They are just dumb local bike punks wanting to be somebody. Get them off the streets and in prison where they belong.
what happened biker you got your ass whipped trying to be a man so now you want to try dog em out???

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 30, 2011
 

Judged:

2

Straight up wrote:
Fuzzie, you puss. I doubt of Deputies are dealing drugs. What a cheap shot! You really must be hurting or needing a fix, and the best way is to get OLD MAN HILTON back in office. He doesn't care, and let judge lee's son deal openly. You are whinning because Wagner is doing something about the problem instead of skimming off the top to let the drug lords stay in business. It is tougher now to get drugs, and maybe you need to move to San Francisco where you can give blow jobs for your candy on every corner. Fuzzie you are a real piece of work.
sgt.lacour that was with narcotics for RPSO was saleing dope till he got caught. they say he sold the best dope in town.read you local news

“Wish everyone could get alone”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 30, 2011
 

Judged:

2

There was no connection between the tramps and the meth ring that was busted in alexandria la. The metro narcotic agent that has just been busted and arrested started that to take the heat off him, back months ago.All the people mentioned in the town talk had no tie ins with the tramps.
crazypeople

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 5, 2011
 

Judged:

4

2

U know I always get tired of hearing bikers smeared ...does anyone ever talk bout all the good they do....the benefit bike runs....MDA pokerruns, March of Dimes runs, POW rides, so many more...come on people y can find bad egg n every batch if u look hard enough...n if u really think there are no RPSO dealing or partaking of drugs ....PULL YOUR HEAD UP OUT OF THE SAND....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbia Discussions

Search the Columbia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 5 hr Living Wage 2,669
Courtney Dunn for Sheriff (Dec '12) 8 hr peggy bishop 31
Lisa Brunson Hobson Adultery (Oct '13) 16 hr JusSayin 2
caldwell sheriff 2015 (Jun '13) 22 hr Jeb 87
Huge drug round up in Caldwell Parish Jul 13 Jim 6
Judge election 2014 Jul 6 nunya 1
Christina Chambers passing fake money Jul 5 YOUWISH4 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••