First Prev
of 6
Next Last
igotfaith

Burkesville, KY

#107 Dec 9, 2012
brucy aint nothing but a crack head just like amanda if u ask me leann don't need to be with someone like him if she wants to stay in drug court and out of jail. you can do it leann you just need to watch who u are around.
big boy

Burkesville, KY

#108 Dec 9, 2012
lol that has always been that girls problem. if u run with trash people will treat u like trash. u need to grow up leeann take care of your self you should know by now. you got a long road ahead of you.
enuff said

Burkesville, KY

#109 Dec 9, 2012
brucey will always be a drunk crackhead meth using pill poppin dope smokin idiot..but then again dont call the pot black when the kettle is just as bad lol..look at what he does to his own kids what sane decent woman would want him oh thats right one thats just like him! all the women he had kids with has went on with there lives with there kids because hes no count for anything! i no 2 of the women that hes got kids with and there good women..hes no good
Old news

United States

#110 Dec 12, 2012
Well i saw her the other night and i know it wasnt brucy with her
Big boy

United States

#111 Dec 12, 2012
Leeann if your reading this and you really have got off the drugs and your not messing with any of that trash, i would love to take you out and show you what a real man is all about.
Chopper

Columbia, KY

#112 Dec 14, 2012
I am a crossed EYED RAT!!!!I worked and still got time its not rite!!!
vision of rat

AOL

#113 Dec 14, 2012
i got me a big rat trap- or glue board
so who

Burkesville, KY

#114 Dec 15, 2012
igotfaith wrote:
brucy aint nothing but a crack head just like amanda if u ask me leann don't need to be with someone like him if she wants to stay in drug court and out of jail. you can do it leann you just need to watch who u are around.
amanda aint the one he was lipping with in the store parking 2 days ago it was his ex
Sos

United States

#115 Dec 17, 2012
As soon as chopper gets out him and leeann will be back together just like they always do
lol

Columbia, KY

#116 Dec 19, 2012
thats bout right she will do good untill he gets out then he will mess her up again
smoke

Columbia, KY

#117 Jan 4, 2013
chopper is trash and a rat i hear that he is a punk sissy at bell county!
HAWTTUB

AOL

#118 Jan 4, 2013
when chooper gets out ,..

he will avenge the death of pyles ,...

all you IHMC dopers had better leave town on the noon train ,...
if you get my drift

cause soon -- theres gona be a new sherif in town ,...
a- looking for U
uknog

Elizabethtown, KY

#120 Feb 15, 2014
F##k all u hating ass ppl chopper got his shit straight now if u have something to say say it to his face
Eeww

Elizabethtown, KY

#121 Mar 11, 2014
Y'all are too funny!! Thanks for the entertainment reality internet!!! Lol hahahahahahahaa
AbCded

United States

#122 Feb 19, 2015
I'm sure u guys just want to keep shit going he looks good and from what I see he's doing good old chip keep ur head up I like the family portrait that's a keeper
AbCded

United States

#123 Feb 20, 2015
smoke wrote:
chopper is trash and a rat i hear that he is a punk sissy at bell county!
If u go by what Adair county says snybody goes to jail and makes bond is a rat really u guys are messed up get a life and leave him alone he made a mistake he loved that girl and she fu led with his head chopped is a really nice person
Bob

United States

#125 Mar 26, 2015
Idk but everything I've seen on here is opinions and those everybody has until u can prove wat u say shut the fck up chopper Leann and Bruce have done wrong but their all doin good and not doing wat all yall say so guess u all r wrong huh js

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Wisdom of Ages 170,563
Sam Edwards 3 min Just saying 8
Looking for a Psychic 4 hr buckwheat 5
Bob Barnes arrested on drugs 6 hr Seriously 7
News Wes Bottoms, Russell Springs, KY at Journey to ... 7 hr The Good Cooper 18
pva 7 hr rinngo 84
Big Ronnie Rodgers 8 hr RodRic 10
charles barnes (Oct '13) Tue Mr Twister 25

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages