gun shots on east 80
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ummm

Lexington, KY

#86 Jan 14, 2013
He didn't "attempt". He ran him over, and dragged him, and backed up and hit him again. So...
idc

Burkesville, KY

#87 Jan 16, 2013
realy wrote:
<quoted text>That is not waht Columbia magazine says.. says attempted to run over him, which is bad enough,
Are you stupid? Not everything that comes out of the typist mind is true. Trust me it's twisted news. If you want to know truth behind all these words from everyone you must find the source. Either go ask Josh Brockman himself or maybe the jail where you will find the one who attempted or did run him over.
disconnected

AOL

#88 Jan 16, 2013
the dumb drunken morons should have just parked the car ,..and run & hid in the woods, before the cops even showed up ,..
that poor bastard will probaly in the tank for 5 years or more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 159,579
Deputies 3 hr Mhdprdc1112 25
school. 21 hr well 2
Keyaira Grider & Aqua Bridgewater Thu Ghetto 2
Flex appeal Thu sorry 41
gays Thu Mr Twister 15
News Russell Springs, KY, enters second day of water... Thu Look at Bigg pict... 5

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages