First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wondering

Lexington, KY

#1 May 29, 2010
Has anyone heard who had the wreck out on 55 right outside town earlier, 3 helicopters were called in? I hope everyone will be alright--
Columbia

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 May 29, 2010
I heard it was a mother and two small children I hope everyone is okay. The traffic was really backed up so it must have been pretty serious.
info

Crockett, TX

#3 May 29, 2010
I was told that a woman and her 7 year old son, was trying to turn into certa care. They turned in front of a full size 4x4 chevy, they was struck in the door of the car, I hope this part ain't true, but I was told by someone that was there, that the 7 year old boy got his leg cut off at the calf, and when they moved the car, they found the mother's ear under the car. I was told their names, but I have enough respect for the family, that I am not going to put their names on here.
unknow

Columbia, KY

#4 May 29, 2010
has any one hear any up days on any of them.ihpoe the mother and the little are going to be ok.god be with them all.
Darwin Hates Hicks

Columbia, KY

#5 May 29, 2010
info wrote:
I was told that a woman and her 7 year old son, was trying to turn into certa care. They turned in front of a full size 4x4 chevy, they was struck in the door of the car, I hope this part ain't true, but I was told by someone that was there, that the 7 year old boy got his leg cut off at the calf, and when they moved the car, they found the mother's ear under the car. I was told their names, but I have enough respect for the family, that I am not going to put their names on here.
You have enough respect for the families not toput their names on here, yet you post graphic gory details of their injuries??
Which sorry piece of rescue squad trash gave you the dirt, anyway?
Totally unprofessional.
Prays Needed

Clarkson, KY

#6 May 29, 2010
There were 2 children in the wreck. One did lose his leg and is in very serious condition. They all three are in Louisville and have serious injuries. Please pray for them!!
smallville

Burkesville, KY

#7 May 29, 2010
to darwin hates hicks how do you know it waqs one of the rescuse squad there was alot of people standing around the scene so it could have been one of them
CONCERENED

Burkesville, KY

#8 May 29, 2010
My Prayers are with them!!
PRAY

Russell Springs, KY

#9 May 29, 2010
Please everyone...don't argue back and fourth. Pray for this family!!! They need us right now and we need to be there for them
prayer works

Columbia, KY

#10 May 29, 2010
if you are going to pray, pray for them to go back in time,and then pray to stop the truck
question

Campbellsville, KY

#11 May 29, 2010
prayer works wrote:
if you are going to pray, pray for them to go back in time,and then pray to stop the truck
What kind of a nut are you? Why is it that someone always comes up with a remark like you just made, so sad.
prayer works

Columbia, KY

#12 May 29, 2010
question wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of a nut are you?
a christian
wow

Glasgow, KY

#13 May 29, 2010
Even the good Lord knows you can't go back to an earlier time.

They transfered a 7 year old boy to Louisville, this afternoon, with a lacerated ear. This was several hours after the wreck.

The family is in my prayers.
PRAY

Russell Springs, KY

#14 May 29, 2010
prayer works wrote:
<quoted text>
a christian
What type of christian?????
prayer works

Columbia, KY

#15 May 29, 2010
one that believes prayer works. it's in the bible. jesus himself says it can move mountains. why wouldnt it move a truck? you are all nonbelievers.
Hope you never need them

Bowling Green, KY

#16 May 29, 2010
Darwin Hates Hicks wrote:
<quoted text>
You have enough respect for the families not toput their names on here, yet you post graphic gory details of their injuries??
Which sorry piece of rescue squad trash gave you the dirt, anyway?
Totally unprofessional.
You know I really hope you never need the so called sorry pieces of rescue squad trash. Most of the emergency personel are not paid they are volunteer, and people like you dont appreciate them. Why dont you have enough respect and stay off the da** computer and save the space for people who are really concerned about the people in the wreck. Its people like YOU that makes topics suc*! Like the one said before how do you know it was the rescue squad people that said that it was probubly nosey a** people like you that would not keep the scene clear for emergency responders because you wanted to see what happened so you could pick up your cell and call everyone stored in your phonebook and tell them everything that was going on! Oh yea before you start I am not one of the rescue squad people but I do thank them, ems, and all of the fire dept. for the jobs they do.
wow

Glasgow, KY

#17 May 29, 2010
Dear Lord, please remove this persons big mouth.
Compassion

Burkesville, KY

#18 May 29, 2010
I am praying that all involved in this wreck are healed physically and mentally. That God will give those around them strength to help them through this trying time.

We don't need to know your names ... God already knows who you are and what your needs are.

Please, lets all Pray for these individuals and not let our personal opinions turn this forum into a battle ground of words.
old player

Buffalo, TX

#20 May 29, 2010
The EMS save my life...and i can name others THEY SAVED...Anyone seat hear talk about them all they want but let someone get Hurt IN YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS GET HURT..you call them.....They save lifes everday..Thank you and Godbless you all for Save me AND doing a good Job,,,p.s why would yall GET ON HEAR AND DO This..God going to get you all..MY PRAYERS GOES OUT TO THE PPL IN THE WRECK AND THE ONES WHO WORK TO HELP THEM..GODBLESS YOU ALL..
cody

Grapeland, TX

#21 May 29, 2010
You.... if they find out who you are....you low life....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min CriminalForever 156,431
Where is Dianne Mclister 9 hr BITCH 24
Fake people running a church in Columbia 11 hr tater 6
Man seeking man 12 hr tell 23
Meth Heads 14 hr courious 11
Dianne mc Thu sorry 1
christie scott (Sep '11) Thu With a K 16

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages