WOW

Lexington, KY

#2 May 10, 2013
Janet Loy & her sister Caroline is the ones opened it but it does not matter who opened it we now have a damn good drug store and don't have to deal with CVS bullshit ever again!!!!!!
Good store

Bolivar, MO

#3 May 10, 2013
Anthony hales wife is runnin it I heard.
Spring

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 May 11, 2013
WOW wrote:
Janet Loy & her sister Caroline is the ones opened it but it does not matter who opened it we now have a damn good drug store and don't have to deal with CVS bullshit ever again!!!!!!
I don't know what you mean by CVS bullshit. I get excellent service from CVS. Rx's are filled fast. It's nice to be able to brouse around the store if I have to wait, which is never long. I love having CVS in our town, and honestly don't see the need for yet another drug store, but whatever floats your boat. There is certainly enough people on prescription meds around here to keep everyone in business.
Big Easy

Columbia, KY

#5 May 11, 2013
The store is owned by Ole Mike S. He pulled a fast one on Cvs and sold out is place to them for millions. Now he is trying to take all the customers back that way he can cash in once again. He better watch how and what he does or he will end up being sued by Cvs.
sue

Burkesville, KY

#6 May 11, 2013
He need to be sued by CVS that is just wrong
Lol

Columbia, KY

#7 May 11, 2013
WOW wrote:
Janet Loy & her sister Caroline is the ones opened it but it does not matter who opened it we now have a damn good drug store and don't have to deal with CVS bullshit ever again!!!!!!
ok LaGene, whatever you say! Yall bout drove me crazy begging for my business and i gave you a chance but ive gone back to cvs.
Facts

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 May 11, 2013
Go to the Kentucky Secretary of States website and search for the business name. You will clearly see the three ladies that owns that store and manages it. Why speculate when the truth is a mouse click away?
really

Columbia, KY

#9 May 18, 2013
well I know for a fact they are trying to get the customers back from cvs because I am one of them..And first of all I don't think it was right that they moved all the customer's there to cvs without asking permission first that was mike's doing.And I'm not moving my stuff again and they better not either because I'm sure that they can't keep doing that and nothing be done about it I don't care how much of Columbia you own you don't own me got it or my bussiness
Really not

Columbia, KY

#10 May 18, 2013
I was a customer of both. They never tried to get me to switch back I did it on my own. I like the girls that work there. They are all so nice and friendly and you know who you are dealing with each time.
Lovey

Columbia, KY

#11 May 18, 2013
Really not wrote:
I was a customer of both. They never tried to get me to switch back I did it on my own. I like the girls that work there. They are all so nice and friendly and you know who you are dealing with each time.
If you dont get lots of medicine, they didnt really care if you came back.
hello

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 May 20, 2013
Really not wrote:
I was a customer of both. They never tried to get me to switch back I did it on my own. I like the girls that work there. They are all so nice and friendly and you know who you are dealing with each time.
Why wouldn't they treat you nice, it means money in their pocket,the money belongs to them personally, when your the owner it's a different attitude, not like just hired hourly help, and the hourly help there have a owner looking at what they do all day so things will go as they say.
bs floats

Columbia, KY

#13 May 20, 2013
Facts wrote:
Go to the Kentucky Secretary of States website and search for the business name. You will clearly see the three ladies that owns that store and manages it. Why speculate when the truth is a mouse click away?
Mike owns that store and everyone knows it! Hell just bc he put it in their names and let them run it....its his profit and his customers, now I like the ladies in there, but lets keep the facts straight, this town is too small to get away with the b.s I know Mike and know for a fact it was his cash and knowledge that opened that store, but what cvs cant prove wont hurt them, yall should like it that the little guy got rich and got over on the big boss company!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Paul 163,730
Flex Appeal 30 min Really 3
Car chase in town. 1 hr Musky gentleman 1
Looking for older women 1 hr hot cougar 2
But wipping 2 hr Jon 1
gays 3 hr Gay Pride 38
young boy looking for older women (Sep '11) 7 hr Fukbuddy 104

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages