Top 10 Best Basketball Players To Eve...
hoosier

Glendale, KY

#22 Aug 19, 2008
1995 Grad wrote:
I was lucky enough to have been at Adair when both the boys and girls teams went to the Sweet 16.
Redbone was probably the best all around player ever at Adair. Toby Curry was without a doubt the best shooter. Chris Caldwell was probably the best low post scorer although Chris Coomer was very strong in the post despite being only 6'3".
The 1990 team was considered by many to be the best in the state. Of course Coach Young blew it in the regionals with his "stall the ball" tactics against a much bigger but much slower North Hardin team.
Eric, the 1992 girls team was really good too. Rodgers, Grant, Liana Critz, Amy Roy were all the great players on that team.
Wasn't the region at Adair County the year the girls went?
1995 Grad

United States

#24 Aug 19, 2008
hoosier wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't the region at Adair County the year the girls went?
Yes the region was at Adair County that season.
ACHS90ss

Edmonton, KY

#25 Aug 22, 2008
Lets see a list of the top scorer's for the girls.
hello

United States

#26 Aug 23, 2008
Last I knew Liana Critz was the leading scorer for the girls??
ACHS90ss

Edmonton, KY

#27 Aug 24, 2008
That sounds right. I was just wondering who all was in the 1000pt club too.
hello

United States

#28 Aug 24, 2008
Beth Grant
Amy Roy
Crystal Miller
Tonya Feese
Chelsey Luckey

I know there are more...just cant think right now.
History Buff

Bowling Green, KY

#29 Aug 24, 2008
Netta Burbridge - Laura Webb - Kim Goodin - Monica Rodgers - Kim Rodgers - Telicia Taylor - Samantha Grider - Crystal Redmon

All good players but I have no idea how many points any of them scored
ACHS90SS

Edmonton, KY

#30 Aug 24, 2008
Crystal Compton is also on the list. Her and Krystal Redmon share the record for most points scrored in a game, i think,
tonite

Centerville, TX

#31 Aug 24, 2008
Surely Laura Walker scored 1000 points as long as she played?
wrong place

Park City, KY

#32 Oct 23, 2008
alisa loy has the most points in a game and the most overall and she was by far the best female ball player to ever come out of adair co. she holds a 79.5 field goal per. and she was the only girl to get scouted by an ncaa school and i know this 4 sure because we were togethor 4 about 7 year and we have a girl togethor named alexius marie taylor and alisa has all the placks and papers to prove her records.
Goon

Brownsville, KY

#33 Oct 23, 2008
Nick Burton and Sam were the best ever!
WHY

United States

#34 Oct 24, 2008
wrong place wrote:
alisa loy has the most points in a game and the most overall and she was by far the best female ball player to ever come out of adair co. she holds a 79.5 field goal per. and she was the only girl to get scouted by an ncaa school and i know this 4 sure because we were togethor 4 about 7 year and we have a girl togethor named alexius marie taylor and alisa has all the placks and papers to prove her records.
That is so good for you to say that about Alisa, but she couldn't even play for Lindsey Wilson College.
Me myself

Columbia, KY

#35 Oct 24, 2008
I accually thought Kyle Ballou was pretty dang good.
what about it

Leitchfield, KY

#36 Oct 26, 2008
she could have played but she wouldnt sleep with the coach like everyone else so he red shirted her thank you
careful

Greenbrier, AR

#37 Oct 26, 2008
what about it wrote:
she could have played but she wouldnt sleep with the coach like everyone else so he red shirted her thank you
Uncalled for and untrue. Don't mess up this interesting topic with trash like that.
Imagine

Bowling Green, KY

#38 Oct 27, 2008
Beth Grant was the best point, Monica Rogers was a good point and fast. Shannon Feese was a powerful forward, Misty Rogers was a strong head point guard and the fastest on the whole team. Critiz was Critiz, leading score center. However, Beth Grant claimed a title, and lets not forget Lisa Grisby, good all around as forward and center, very powerful. Amy Roy, had her good nights and bad ones, but still a good player. Goodin was a good couch, but she had her flaws. The end crowd excel, and the beaten have to lay down.
game time

Campbellsville, KY

#39 Oct 27, 2008
I miss the late 80's and early 90's teams. It really did seem much mre fun to watch back then. It was alot more action packed and evrything was just more exciting. I can still se John Carli now dancing around. Whatever happened to him anyways?
russell county native

Columbia, KY

#40 Oct 29, 2008
look up sammy hatfields record
joe

Greenbrier, AR

#41 Oct 29, 2008
How many of those "lady" indians mentioned were straight? Wasn't alisa robbing places during that time?
we dont

Campbellsville, KY

#42 Oct 30, 2008
no u got your facts messed up u need to get them straight befor u put something like that on here about anyone and if u have the balls u would put your name on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Groot 176,667
Walmart Fun 4 hr Agreed 3
Fair ground street 15 hr haddad 5
corpse at kozy 15 hr haddad 17
Does the "Appliance Store" beside Walmart have ... Fri Mister Clean 2
Police Tip line Fri Easy E 2
~~*Last Post Wins*~~ (Mar '11) Fri _FLATLINE-------- 47

Columbia Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages