Anyone Hiring/Jobs?

Columbia, KY

#1 Jul 30, 2008
I am in need of a job here in Columbia...does anyone know anywhere that is hiring or even accepting applications? I don't care if it's minimum wage either. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated...

Columbia, KY

#2 Jul 30, 2008
work for paycheck

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jul 30, 2008
I would suggest that you try the "employment office" that is located upstairs in the municipal building. This is suppose to be there to assist ANYONE with a job search. Good Luck!
One word of caution: the man that is working in that office is not the sharpest tool in the shed and from my experience didn't know what he was doing on his computer. If you really need a job it's almost simpler to go to the web site and set up your account and search from home. Then if you find a job that you are interested in you take the job # to the office and he will (hopefully) be able to assist.
work for paycheck

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jul 30, 2008
[email protected]

this is the site to register and search for a job.

Columbia, KY

#5 Jul 30, 2008

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Jul 30, 2008
try subway they are always hiring
william shuffett

London, KY

#7 Jul 30, 2008
get r done
best advice

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jul 30, 2008
The new Super WalMart is in bad need of applicants. I guess nobody around here wants to work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Athenesword 154,831
friendly 9 hr wondering 1
lisa cooper 13 hr Kniw 9
John Peck middle school football coach (Aug '11) 18 hr BigDaddyCalvin 45
Where is Dianne Mclister Thu She Is Hot 23
sorry dad Thu Beth 2
Amana Reliford Oct 18 Jason 16

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages