Created by wondering on Aug 24, 2009

37 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

wondering

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Aug 24, 2009
My niece just had a baby and she gets WIC vouchers. We were wondering if Walmart accepts them? Her baby gets Enfamil and we can't find it anywhere because most people get Good Start. I know Walmart has it. I tried calling them a few times and was put on hold and after about 30 minutes the phone would cut off.
Whats Fair

Burkesville, KY

#2 Aug 24, 2009
Yes, they do accept WIC
wondering

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Aug 24, 2009
Thanks!
Iuzma

Owings Mills, MD

#4 Nov 7, 2015
I don't know Walmart accepted wic
Mister Clean

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Nov 7, 2015
GET A JOB YOU DEADBEAT!
Hellokitty6585

Arlington, TN

#7 Thursday Mar 29
Mister Clean wrote:
GET A JOB YOU DEADBEAT!
Most people including myself that recieve wic have full time jobs and don't get food stamps or other help. Maybe your the deadbeat calling names when someone asks a question
Mister Clean

Hodgenville, KY

#8 Thursday Mar 29
Hellokitty6585 wrote:
<quoted text>

Most people including myself that recieve wic have full time jobs and don't get food stamps or other help. Maybe your the deadbeat calling names when someone asks a question
A little slow are we! Like 2-1/2 years slow! Thatís the reason you canít get a job! Your a few months late for work!
Crotch Rocket

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#9 Monday Apr 9
Mister Clean wrote:
<quoted text>

A little slow are we! Like 2-1/2 years slow! Thatís the reason you canít get a job! Your a few months late for work!
Do you not understand that WIC stands for "women, infants, and children"? All you do is post on here day after day, week after week, if anyone needs a job it is you.
Mister Clean

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Monday Apr 9
Crotch Rocket wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you not understand that WIC stands for "women, infants, and children"? All you do is post on here day after day, week after week, if anyone needs a job it is you.
Then they need to get a job! You donít work, then you donít eat. Itís not the governmentís place to keep them up.
Jim spoon

Greenwood, IN

#11 Friday Apr 20
Mister Clean wrote:
<quoted text>

Then they need to get a job! You donít work, then you donít eat. Itís not the governmentís place to keep them up.
First off it's a stupid question when people get WIC they explain everything to them and give them a list of what they're able to get and tell them where they can get it. Secondly it is the government's place to keep them up just as much as it's their place to take taxes out of their pay or to make them pay to register a vehicle. When they quit taking money from everyone they can quit giving back money to the people that need it. I'm not saying some people don't milk the system but some people do need it I don't get any benefits but I do understand that some people need help for many different reasons you're just a prick hiding behind your keyboard.
Mister Clean

Greensburg, KY

#12 Friday Apr 20
Jim spoon wrote:
<quoted text>
First off it's a stupid question when people get WIC they explain everything to them and give them a list of what they're able to get and tell them where they can get it. Secondly it is the government's place to keep them up just as much as it's their place to take taxes out of their pay or to make them pay to register a vehicle. When they quit taking money from everyone they can quit giving back money to the people that need it. I'm not saying some people don't milk the system but some people do need it I don't get any benefits but I do understand that some people need help for many different reasons you're just a prick hiding behind your keyboard.
Go get a job and stop whining. The ones that really need it (truly disabled or elderly) canít get it or get very little. Itís the fatties that bring a train load to the checkout and pay for it with food stamps. You can spot them a mile away. They can barely see over their shopping carts because they are so full and rounded up with snacks, pizza, and soft drinks. Too lazy to even cook! Yeah, Iíve got a problem with that! Iím glad that Governor Bevin is making it a requirement to work at least 20 hours a week to get these benefits also. And when I see these people I let them know! Have a good day!
Shut up

United States

#13 Friday Apr 20
Shut the hēēē up I get benefits an I work so intil you know everyone's story back the f ēēē up..You need to get a life an quit putting ppl down that need help..
Mister Clean

Greensburg, KY

#14 Friday Apr 20
I will never be silenced! If your not disabled or elderly, then you shouldnít depend on the government to keep your sorry butt up! Get another job!
Afw

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Sunday
Mister Clean wrote:
<quoted text>

Go get a job and stop whining. The ones that really need it (truly disabled or elderly) canít get it or get very little. Itís the fatties that bring a train load to the checkout and pay for it with food stamps. You can spot them a mile away. They can barely see over their shopping carts because they are so full and rounded up with snacks, pizza, and soft drinks. Too lazy to even cook! Yeah, Iíve got a problem with that! Iím glad that Governor Bevin is making it a requirement to work at least 20 hours a week to get these benefits also. And when I see these people I let them know! Have a good day!
UMMM WIC IS NOT FOOD STAMPS LOL ITS JUST A PROGRAM THAT PROVIDES FORMULA TO BABIES WHICH FOOD STAMPS DOESNT EVEN PAY FOR. YOU SHOHLD EITHER LEARN TO READ OR GET SOME BETTER KNOWLEDGE ON THE SUBJECT YOU ARE JUDGING.
Mister Clean

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Sunday
If you canít feed your kids then donít expect the government to. A lot of the people only have the kids to get the benefits. Iíve had them to tell me so. After the fourth one the government will pay to have you fixed. Thatís like putting the cart before the horse. Thatís whatís wrong with the system. Too many milking it because they know all the rules and guidelines. And yes, I know the difference between wic, food stamps, SSI, SS and all that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min forumwatcher 174,882
stank up food mart 1 hr sky hi 1
Election 2 hr Glenn 28
Sleep inn and suites 15 hr Buddy 8
News High Speed chase on Bypass ends with arrest of ... 19 hr My Say 7
Vote for best news source Mon What 1
Calm down Mon ugh 5

Columbia Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages