West Lake Hospital Secrets Exposed On...
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
haha

Trinity, TX

#147 Sep 19, 2012
ros wrote:
One doesn't just drop it when millions of dollars are unaccounted for..our county can't afford big money losses..and if Green county didn't find anything..maybe they should keep looking..that's green county..we in Adair County agree not to drop it..its not pennies we are taking about..its millions. maybe he is innocent..time and documents will prove it if he is..and the matter will be put to rest..either way..innocent until proven guilty..
Ok that's a great point! I'll add one. Let's not drop it, it's a big deal. And if it turns out it was him, we never let him forget it, and push for jail time. If its not him, then it was the board, and the person who appointed them. And we never forget that either, and we never let any of them forget it, or get voted in as anything else forever. That seems fair.
haha

Trinity, TX

#149 Sep 19, 2012
Otis Cambell wrote:
That sounds fair. I truly believe they all had a major part in helpng themselves to the money. They think we are all fools.
I agree they think we're all fools. Look what they put in the papers, and now on tv. Hold feet to fire. Find those who are really to blame, and vote them out.
Otis Cambell

Burkesville, KY

#150 Sep 19, 2012
Not one of our local radio stations have said one word about what was said on WAVE 3 News.
Tom

Means, KY

#151 Sep 19, 2012
The G-burg paper was talking about the Westlake situation and saying that Rusty was cleared and there was no tie-in to the G-burg hospital. Have at it.
Imagine That

Greensburg, KY

#152 Sep 19, 2012
Otis Cambell wrote:
Not one of our local radio stations have said one word about what was said on WAVE 3 News.
Larry, it
be because they know bullshit when they hear it.
jimmy

Columbia, KY

#153 Sep 20, 2012
yep , now even adair county is trying to hide wave 3 news. what a bunch of idiots. and fyi, wave is not finished.
jimmy

Columbia, KY

#154 Sep 20, 2012
whats wrong mr. waggner? wheres your story? oh yeah i forgot you have relatives at westlake.
haha

Trinity, TX

#155 Sep 20, 2012
jimmy wrote:
yep , now even adair county is trying to hide wave 3 news. what a bunch of idiots. and fyi, wave is not finished.
Thank goodness! Maybe they'll get it right this time!
Tom

Means, KY

#156 Sep 20, 2012
Please enlighten me as to what WAVE revealed that was wrong. Not saying nothing is wrong, but that story was for show and that's about it. Nothing in that story or anything mentioned on Topix would hold up in court.
haha

Trinity, TX

#157 Sep 20, 2012
Tom wrote:
Please enlighten me as to what WAVE revealed that was wrong. Not saying nothing is wrong, but that story was for show and that's about it. Nothing in that story or anything mentioned on Topix would hold up in court.
Most of what they said. Honestly facts did not have a lot to do with this.
getter

Elizabethtown, KY

#158 Sep 24, 2012
not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 152,038
Columbia Couple Being Investigated For Mail Fraud 2 hr Calvin J 21
Fast trucks/cars around town 16 hr Gary 33
News Montie Pendleton, Dunnville, KY 21 hr why 3
Looking for Chesney Tue freind 17
Fire Dept Theft (Aug '15) Mon Mister Clean 52
class D facility (Oct '09) Mon Inmate 14

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages