West Lake Hospital Secrets Exposed On...

West Lake Hospital Secrets Exposed On Wave 3 News Thursday

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Otis Cambell

Burkesville, KY

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Wave 3 News will tell the real story that will shake the socks off the people who stole and continue to bleed the County dry. Tell all your friends to watch. HEY FEDS GO GET EM.
mona lisa

Columbia, KY

#2 Sep 11, 2012
when spectrum was asked why the situation of the hospital was not more publicized, their answer was...because we dont want it to be. well too bad because now....ITS GONNA BE PUBLICIZED!..
bib

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Sep 11, 2012
mona lisa wrote:
when spectrum was asked why the situation of the hospital was not more publicized, their answer was...because we dont want it to be. well too bad because now....ITS GONNA BE PUBLICIZED!..
What side of the story is gonna told? The it's all rustys fault, the boards, recession? What? I don't understand.
Oh My

Greensburg, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2012
Otis Cambell wrote:
Wave 3 News will tell the real story that will shake the socks off the people who stole and continue to bleed the County dry. Tell all your friends to watch. HEY FEDS GO GET EM.
Oh my, is it Larry Russo again? Do you really hit
the sauce like Otis?
mona lisa

Columbia, KY

#5 Sep 11, 2012
no, its true!!!!
willie pete

United States

#6 Sep 11, 2012
bib wrote:
<quoted text>What side of the story is gonna told? The it's all rustys fault, the boards, recession? What? I don't understand.
Guess they don't know!
Oh no

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 11, 2012
willie pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess they don't know!
Where is the still, Otis?
mona lisa

Columbia, KY

#8 Sep 12, 2012
Oh no wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the still, Otis?
what are you? retarded?
mona lisa

Columbia, KY

#9 Sep 12, 2012
or maybe too many pill????
lol

Roy, WA

#10 Sep 12, 2012
no matter what its the magistrates who appoint the board members so it is ultimately their fault remember that when it is time to VOTE THEM OUT
uh

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Sep 12, 2012
lol wrote:
no matter what its the magistrates who appoint the board members so it is ultimately their fault remember that when it is time to VOTE THEM OUT
Not they don't the county judge does dumbass
been there

Leitchfield, KY

#12 Sep 12, 2012
lol wrote:
You don't know what you are talking about. The County Judge Executive chooses the board members and then the magistrates vote on them. So I guess you want to be magistrate!?!?!?!
Oh no

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Sep 12, 2012
I want to talk to Otis. Where is the still?
uh

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Sep 12, 2012
been there wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know what you are talking about. The County Judge Executive chooses the board members and then the magistrates vote on them. So I guess you want to be magistrate!?!?!?!
No.
She picks them and the fiscal court can vote against the selection.
This is stuff that can be googled. No I don't want to be a magistrate, I don't even know who mine is
information

Columbia, KY

#15 Sep 13, 2012
uh wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
She picks them and the fiscal court can vote against the selection.
This is stuff that can be googled. No I don't want to be a magistrate, I don't even know who mine is
who do you think the fiscal court is???? it is the cje and the magistrates.
uh

United States

#16 Sep 13, 2012
information wrote:
<quoted text>who do you think the fiscal court is???? it is the cje and the magistrates.
Uh no
mona lisa

Columbia, KY

#17 Sep 13, 2012
Oh no wrote:
I want to talk to Otis. Where is the still?
i think you mean ..where is the pill you need one retard. if you dont want to talk about the subject being discussed then get off.
Oh no

Greensburg, KY

#18 Sep 13, 2012
mona lisa wrote:
<quoted text>i think you mean ..where is the pill you need one retard. if you dont want to talk about the subject being discussed then get off.
Are you a pill expert?
wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Sep 13, 2012
That was a hatchet job. Almost nothing said was correct. That was ugly and I hope he sues wave three and Ann Melton.
goodlord

Columbia, KY

#21 Sep 13, 2012
wow wrote:
That was a hatchet job. Almost nothing said was correct. That was ugly and I hope he sues wave three and Ann Melton.
You are a fool. Everything said was the truth. If Rusty has nothing to hide why did he hide from the reporter. State and federal authorities are investigating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min LMS 148,391
Need a place to rent 37 min Jenkins 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr Associate Bob 597
News Driver airlifted to UK following collision in C... 9 hr Somegirl 19
Drug roundup 15 hr Mee 18
mr. young 20 hr Frank 3
Next to Walmart 22 hr ummm 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages