Posted in the Columbia Forum

Bi-Pass

Burkesville, KY

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Heard anything
aromatic

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Road will be closed for hours . Must be a fatality . I thought it was jct of 61 and the bypass
listener

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jan 21, 2013
There was no one killed. Scanner first said 3 vehicles then ems said it was a head on. A 68 year old woman and 50 something year old woman transported to the hospital They do have a helicopter in route. The 68 year old doesn't remember what happened and not answering questions right.
Concerned

Edmonton, KY

#4 Jan 21, 2013
There were 3 vehicles involved in the wreck and there has been one fatality. This was confirmed by family member of one person involved in accident.
observer

Leitchfield, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2013
yes the wreck was at the light 61s light at the bypass, there was 3 vehicles involved, the one with the most damage and the most serious injureswas a older model olds cutlass grey in color with russel county tags 2 women serous injures,one the younger looked like she was deased,but i will notsay for sure, i am just saying the way she looked....it was a terrible wreck,that is all that bypass is good for.
wondering

Columbia, KY

#6 Jan 21, 2013
Know who they where?
horrible

United States

#7 Jan 21, 2013
the scene was very sad. praying for the famillies.
rock the bypass

AOL

#8 Jan 22, 2013
and she certainly need to pay any attention to any of those dang stupid 'stop & go ' lights
wondering as well

Tucker, GA

#9 Jan 22, 2013
rock the bypass wrote:
and she certainly need to pay any attention to any of those dang stupid 'stop & go ' lights
You are so heartless. I pray that you never have to experience this type of tradegy
worker

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Jan 22, 2013
rock the bypass wrote:
regardless of the fact whether you liked this lady or not you need to have a little respect for the family she had a 10 year old son and a husband that has just experianced the worst tragedy imaginable that baby lost his mother. So if you want to run your mouth and act stupid I will be more then glad to meet you anywhere you like and we will see if I can teach you a little respect. And no I did not know this lady and have never met her but I do truely understand how it feels to lose a loved one so please for the sake of her family and the sake of your soul show a little bit of dignity and just be quite and let the family mourn.
Rude

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Someone is dead and just cause u didnt like her isn't any reason for u to bash her after she is dead. If it was reverse u was one dead wouldn't be funny then? Grow up ppl!! Glenda was just honest and you knew exactly where u stood with her.
heart broken

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Jan 23, 2013
rock hills wrote:
she should have paid attention. Now she can't hurt nobody again.I knew she was a fake, and so did her x- husbands.
just because she wouldn't give you the time of day does not give you the right to say such things. He son and family and friends are hurting. Show some respect. There is a reason they call it an accident.
friend

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Maybe Rock Hills is stoned...or should be. Heartless $hit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min another viewer 148,897
Mike Newtons new house 4 hr Canevalley 36
Why would my girl cheat with complete trash 18 hr wondering too 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 19 hr HOMEEE 644
Little league baseball 19 hr Yep 12
Lesbians in Columbia (Dec '11) Sat interested 87
Sunni Moore (May '12) Jun 24 sad sad 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages