his 1_love

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jan 23, 2013
The best thing for all of you low lifes is to keep my name and Johnny's name out of your mouth.We haven't been together AS MUCH the past year due to different things.But we ARE still together,and NOBODY will EVER come between us.I love him and he loves me and YES we did have a baby that passed away.STAY OUT OF OUR BUSINESS!!And I am moving to Columbia,so we can start our life together over again.
yeahright

Columbia, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2013
his 1_love wrote:
The best thing for all of you low lifes is to keep my name and Johnny's name out of your mouth.We haven't been together AS MUCH the past year due to different things.But we ARE still together,and NOBODY will EVER come between us.I love him and he loves me and YES we did have a baby that passed away.STAY OUT OF OUR BUSINESS!!And I am moving to Columbia,so we can start our life together over again.
I really did need a good laugh for the day.......tee hee hee!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mercedes from Columbia 7 hr HOSS 1
School System 8 hr sheesh 2
Certacare pharmacy robbery 9 hr Was told 6
Taco Bell late 90's 10 hr Yes 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 hr spaceship 142,341
Obama a Great President USA Can be Proud. 18 hr O3A3 Rifleman 22
mysterious lady 20 hr Larry 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages