Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#133 Jan 18, 2011
THIS IS WOMAN 123 I do know the family but the last two comments were not mine they were Shirley's=She was at my house and used my computer Be we do pretty much share the same opinions. So don't miss understand this OK
Birds of a feather

Russell Springs, KY

#134 Jan 18, 2011
Worthless wrote:
<quoted text>
Your out of your mind...Sam... your the wore out hore. Tammy is prettier than a newborn baby. I think you should get off this website and go think about what your gonna post back :) Happy thinking!
Well that must be one frigging fuzzy headed ugly baby.roflmao,,good one,, You need glasses .
SISTER GIRL

Leitchfield, KY

#135 Jan 18, 2011
Birds of a feather wrote:
<quoted text> Well that must be one frigging fuzzy headed ugly baby.roflmao,,good one,, You need glasses .
SIR, WHAT DOES A PERSONS PHYSICAL APPEARENCE HAVE TO DO WITH THIS? THAT IS IRRELIVANT TO THIS DISCUSSION. IN MY OPINION TAMMY LOOKS OK AND I WISH HER ONLY THE BEST.
lol

Campbellsville, KY

#137 Jan 18, 2011
She will be ok .she will only get 10 years for it and i bet she wont have to stay but 5 years she will be out soon .

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#138 Jan 18, 2011
lol wrote:
She will be ok .she will only get 10 years for it and i bet she wont have to stay but 5 years she will be out soon .
You must be really stupid//say something thats makes us laugh at you some more//

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#139 Jan 18, 2011
Birds of a feather wrote:
<quoted text> Well that must be one frigging fuzzy headed ugly baby.roflmao,,good one,, You need glasses .
You must be talking about your child
yep

Elizabethtown, KY

#140 Jan 18, 2011
Talk straight then wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly what you posted earlier Shirley....I can very easily see how someone would think that you might have shot your husband as well. Please don't jump down someone elses throat just because you have a problem forming sentences or making a logical statement. Your comment "and my husband is in his grave today for the abuse he put me thru because i am that strong of a person because i can shoot straight"....what does that tell a normal person Shirley?
She is Tammy's sister and yes she did shoot and kill her husband!!!
Son

Morris, IL

#141 Jan 18, 2011
yep wrote:
<quoted text>She is Tammy's sister and yes she did shoot and kill her husband!!!
Shirley Monzingo, Tammy Bledsoe and the rest of my family are the most wonderful people in the world. Shirley Monzingo has never shot a bullet at a person in her life and has five kids to stand by her in that aspect.She is very happily married. She knows how to shoot a gun, but what 10 year old doesn't with the video games out today.. I cannot wait to talk sht about your family when tragedy strikes you especially birds of a feather i know who you are :)yep yep yep, Sam, Smile, and JoJo. Get a life you senseless prick
Shirley Monzingo

Morris, IL

#142 Jan 18, 2011
yep wrote:
<quoted text>She is Tammy's sister and yes she did shoot and kill her husband!!!
YOUR SO SMART tell me who I shot//for sure not my husband//You are so miss informed to say that I shot and killed my HUSBAND does that make ANY sense to you??? You need to get a clue I am married and have been for 30 yrs and brought up 5 wonderful children//And I'VE never done any jail time at all.THEY WOULDN'T JUST LET ME GO WOULD THEY IF WHAT YOUR SAYING WAS TRUE WOULD THEY Asking you twice just to be sure ??With you being so sure yet so wrong about this maybe other people who are not as guilty as they seem have a better chance how about that???? Think before you speak and know your facts// IT really helps don't just talk gossip. PS. THE FACTS STAND FOR ME HAVE AN OPEN MIND ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE.
family

Russell Springs, KY

#143 Jan 19, 2011
shelley wrote:
<quoted text>i live on n61 so come by let me tell you a thang or to WHAT MS PRISCILLA GREER RODGERS DOES IS WHAT SHE DOES. it will no longer concern BYRON RODGERS theres alot he dont know she did. so the nites she wasnt at home MAYBE she was with YOU you seem to know so much about her. KY GIRL. the rodgers arent a crew there a FAMILY and a well loved family a well respected family what our so called spouses do arent always well thought out and hold your head up proud to be moments. comprend ?????? so i would highly appreicate you keeping a muzzle on that mouth your mother gave you and my familys name out IIIITTTTT. COMPREHEND now you have a great day
OH,GUESS WHAT SHELLY,KNOW IT ALL,BYRON AND PRIS WILL BE BACK TOGETHER,BET YOU DONT LIKE THAT,UH??????????
jail time

Russell Springs, KY

#144 Jan 19, 2011
shelley wrote:
<quoted text>what the hell are you talking about rickys my cousin love him stealing ?as for that the one that stole from my family got it in jail now gossip dont see anyone lies what lies what exactly are you talking about?ricky takes good care of my bro. so where did that even come from?tell ya what you come call me cause honey you gotta crazy. k
OMG...your one dumb biotch. Learn to spell, learn to type and talk (correct punctuation would'nt hurt either) then come back on here and run your blabber mouth!!
Talk straight then

Campbellsville, KY

#145 Jan 19, 2011
Shirley Monzingo wrote:
<quoted text> YOUR SO SMART tell me who I shot//for sure not my husband//You are so miss informed to say that I shot and killed my HUSBAND does that make ANY sense to you??? You need to get a clue I am married and have been for 30 yrs and brought up 5 wonderful children//And I'VE never done any jail time at all.THEY WOULDN'T JUST LET ME GO WOULD THEY IF WHAT YOUR SAYING WAS TRUE WOULD THEY Asking you twice just to be sure ??With you being so sure yet so wrong about this maybe other people who are not as guilty as they seem have a better chance how about that???? Think before you speak and know your facts// IT really helps don't just talk gossip. PS. THE FACTS STAND FOR ME HAVE AN OPEN MIND ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE.
I don't have a problem with you, as Tammy's sister, getting on here and defending her actions...that is what family is for. The thing I don't understand is why you are feeding the drama. You are both Shirley and Woman123...and you can't deny that, writing style..use of words..etc.. point that out. What kind of sister gets on here and fuels such drama against her own family? You have wrote so much as both "Shirley" and "Woman123" that you can't even remember what it is you have said. Of course I know your name...YOU PUT IT ON HERE, as for your phone number, why the hell would I even want to know it? My suggestion is for you to stop typing to everyone here, all you are doing is feeding the negative feelings towards Tammy. This matter is now between the Court System and Tammy...not us...not Ricky...not anyone else.

Peace out!
just me

Elizabethtown, KY

#146 Jan 19, 2011
yep wrote:
<quoted text>She is Tammy's sister and yes she did shoot and kill her husband!!!
OH my goodness, that is terrible if that is true.
confused

Elizabethtown, KY

#147 Jan 19, 2011
Shirley Monzingo wrote:
<quoted text> YOUR SO SMART tell me who I shot//for sure not my husband//You are so miss informed to say that I shot and killed my HUSBAND does that make ANY sense to you??? You need to get a clue I am married and have been for 30 yrs and brought up 5 wonderful children//And I'VE never done any jail time at all.THEY WOULDN'T JUST LET ME GO WOULD THEY IF WHAT YOUR SAYING WAS TRUE WOULD THEY Asking you twice just to be sure ??With you being so sure yet so wrong about this maybe other people who are not as guilty as they seem have a better chance how about that???? Think before you speak and know your facts// IT really helps don't just talk gossip. PS. THE FACTS STAND FOR ME HAVE AN OPEN MIND ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE.
In post #71 you say"I have (4) kids,and my husband is in his grave today for the abuse he put me through" something in your writings don't make much sense.
YOU ARE

Columbia, KY

#148 Jan 19, 2011
I aM THE ROBOT COCK
I HAVE BEEN SHIT ER I MEAN SHOT IN THE DICK
AND ALSO IN THE LEFT SHOULDER WTF
COCKSCOCKSROBOTBEAR
Wait

Columbia, KY

#149 Jan 19, 2011
Why are you all retarded? Crotch shots are fair game.

Except holy shit that bitch was crazy. My god.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#150 Jan 19, 2011
confused wrote:
<quoted text>In post #71 you say"I have (4) kids,and my husband is in his grave today for the abuse he put me through" something in your writings don't make much sense.
ARE you stupid her husband died had to be buried and her daughter was murdered in your town that leaves 4 chldren understand THAT or should I put on here with crayons

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#151 Jan 19, 2011
Talk straight then wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem with you, as Tammy's sister, getting on here and defending her actions...that is what family is for. The thing I don't understand is why you are feeding the drama. You are both Shirley and Woman123...and you can't deny that, writing style..use of words..etc.. point that out. What kind of sister gets on here and fuels such drama against her own family? You have wrote so much as both "Shirley" and "Woman123" that you can't even remember what it is you have said. Of course I know your name...YOU PUT IT ON HERE, as for your phone number, why the hell would I even want to know it? My suggestion is for you to stop typing to everyone here, all us...not Ricky...not anyone else.
Peace out!
Your wrong on all your points Shirley and woman 123 are friends People like yourself is feeding drama in here we are only trying to set the facts straight thats hard when people don't won't to know the truth guessing about it is much easier I GUESS
husband

Morris, IL

#152 Jan 19, 2011
just me wrote:
<quoted text>OH my goodness, that is terrible if that is true.
pretty hard for that one to be true i'm pretty much alive going to go out of this world kicking and screaming. LATER
straight talk

Morris, IL

#153 Jan 19, 2011
know shirley and her husband and family well all this bull is just that no one knows all the facts axcept there family and i for one know you should stay out of it there going thru more than there share of heartache now if you can't help them then just be quite i have read all these post and they are all garbage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min ChromiuMan 133,218
drywall (May '10) 3 hr hot-line 43
Wendy's (Jul '14) 10 hr Sub man 10
Duo County 10 hr Wise up 4
Taylor Man Arrested in Connection with Pyles Mu... (Oct '12) 10 hr PEDAPHILE HATER 17
Dana Walkup (Nov '13) 20 hr crazy 21
Chicken Critters Sat Bob 1
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition