Shooting in Columbia
MOE

Campbellsville, KY

#70 Jan 13, 2011
Rickey L Rodgers wrote:
This is Rickey L. Rodgers, I don't know who you are but I have never been involved in any kind of illegal drug activity or any illegal activity for that matter. I have never had a DUI. The only thing I have ever had is speeding tickets. You must not know me very well cause I weigh 329 pounds. I sure don't look like a person on drugs. You need to put your real name on here and stop hiding behind your computer.
I can't help for what Ricky Bledsoe or Bryon Rodgers does I AM NOT THEIR KEEPER. Their personal life is none of my business.
Rickey Bledsoe has not done any work for me in months and I have not had any association with Ricky Bledsoe in months. You have lost your mind if you think I have anything to do with drugs.
I hate this situation that has happened to Ricky and Tammy Bledsoe, but its none of my business.
As far as my divorce goes call my ex-wife Sandy Rodgers and ask her if I have ever been in any kind of this crap you stated. Our divorce had nothing to do with any kind of illegal activity. It was personal between us.
You have to be the dumbest person in this county to post something like this on the forum, when a man is in a Louisville hospital fighting for his life and a family destroyed. You have to be out of your freaking mind. You sound like your the one with the drug problem.
I will trace this post down and find out who you are and there will be a lawsuit to follow for slander.
I am putting my phone number on here, I would really like to talk to you.
Rickey L. Rodgers
Two Five Zero-One Six One Eight
Well the man that I know is a little smarter than this or is he ??????? If your smart you know to let it go we cant get angry at ever piece of shit that gets on here and makes up crap..... When you respond to that dumb shit you get the dumb shit back !!! I dont think for one sec that Ricky took the time to post this He way to busy for this crap. You dont have to sale to your real friends how you make your money so dont worry about the rest . I had everything told on me here just got let it roll bro We all have judgement day sooner or later .
Shirley Monzingo

Morris, IL

#71 Jan 13, 2011
praying for their son wrote:
If she was as strong as you say, she should have put her son first, and never have taken an abusive man back, no matter how much she loved him. I survived an abusive relationship, so I know what I'm talking about. They do it once, they'll do it again. She has no one to blame but herself. Too bad her son has to pay for it, by all of the talk that's going around. I do hope he gets well.
Their son is in my prayers.
you could never walk a day in her shoes thats how strong she is her son is older and not a baby so hes seen what his father has put his mother thru we all do things for different reasons your abuse probly wasn't as bad as hers or mine and i had 4 kids and my husband is in his grave today for the abuse he put me thru because i am that strong of a person because i can shoot straght so please don't talk about her pray for all of them
Go Figure

Columbia, KY

#72 Jan 13, 2011
Shirley Monzingo wrote:
<quoted text>you could never walk a day in her shoes thats how strong she is her son is older and not a baby so hes seen what his father has put his mother thru we all do things for different reasons your abuse probly wasn't as bad as hers or mine and i had 4 kids and my husband is in his grave today for the abuse he put me thru because i am that strong of a person because i can shoot straght so please don't talk about her pray for all of them
You say your related and you have done this too?
JUSTIN AKA THERE SON

Columbia, KY

#73 Jan 13, 2011
yall need to leave it alone yall dont know shit so if u got a problom with it u need 2 contact me an yall need to take care of yall self
DaddysKentuckyGi rl

Burkesville, KY

#74 Jan 13, 2011
JUSTIN AKA THERE SON wrote:
yall need to leave it alone yall dont know shit so if u got a problom with it u need 2 contact me an yall need to take care of yall self
You tell them Justin!
Sis

Elizabethtown, KY

#75 Jan 13, 2011
Have you heard wrote:
I just just told there has been a shooting in Columbia this morning. Just wondering if anyone knew about it. Lord be With this situation!!
Everyone knows who is on drugs in this county and where said drugs come from. Bless the wife who put up with his crap fro too long.
family

Grapeland, TX

#76 Jan 13, 2011
i wish yall could find something better to do then put you noses where it dont belong this is my family yall are messin round with they all are decent people who have got in a mess. these dang drugs n such are more then anyone can handle ive lost cousins and uncles n alot more family to this crap anyone of them who sticks a joint to there lips or snorts a line of coke should know just how much they are missed alive or dead they arent themselves its like they are dead. my aunt is now in jail over stupidness my uncle is in the hospital over stupidness. these are good people who got in a worse way yall need to leave off. i could go on and on here but there is no need wake up people and see where this has got ya and to beat it all people fightin n fussin over the damn internet. this family is being torn apart and aint noone the damn wiser to try n help it so to all you no account web addicts keep your mouths to yourself and if ya got it in ya say one to the man for us.
AKA SIS

Morris, IL

#77 Jan 13, 2011
Justin answer your phone please
friend

Russell Springs, KY

#78 Jan 13, 2011
Tammy is a very nice person and wouldn't had shot him unless she had to
J BIGG

Russell Springs, KY

#79 Jan 13, 2011
ricky rogers talked withme breifly back inthe summer when we thought byron had been hurt at work.rick reassured me that byron was ok and if not he would have been taken to the hospital and treated and i do believe what he told me.as for you miss shelly ,after all the stealing from your on parents and letting someone else take the blame,and all the gossip that you tell,along with the lies,you do as much or more than most.byron knows what is going on with his wife,and hes like me,he is very worried and concerned.see,you only think you know what is going on with byron and pris,I ,PERSONALLY THINK RICKY ROGERS IS A NICE MAN,HE WAS HONEST AND SICERE WITH ME WHEN HE CALLED ME BACK LAST SUMMER,i just hope ricky bledsoe gets well and that tammy is ok ,too.i never heard of any of them doing drugs,but i do well to keep up with my kids..ricky b. and tammy,i hope you two get straightened out.you been together a long time...
SISTER GIRL

Leitchfield, KY

#80 Jan 13, 2011
yes, this should be on here. It helps us deal with this tragedy. I pray for everyone involved.
Wondering

Scottsville, KY

#81 Jan 13, 2011
what is the update on Rickys condition? Instead of putting everyone down you should be praying for this family.
shelley

Campbellsville, KY

#82 Jan 14, 2011
J BIGG wrote:
ricky rogers talked withme breifly back inthe summer when we thought byron had been hurt at work.rick reassured me that byron was ok and if not he would have been taken to the hospital and treated and i do believe what he told me.as for you miss shelly ,after all the stealing from your on parents and letting someone else take the blame,and all the gossip that you tell,along with the lies,you do as much or more than most.byron knows what is going on with his wife,and hes like me,he is very worried and concerned.see,you only think you know what is going on with byron and pris,I ,PERSONALLY THINK RICKY ROGERS IS A NICE MAN,HE WAS HONEST AND SICERE WITH ME WHEN HE CALLED ME BACK LAST SUMMER,i just hope ricky bledsoe gets well and that tammy is ok ,too.i never heard of any of them doing drugs,but i do well to keep up with my kids..ricky b. and tammy,i hope you two get straightened out.you been together a long time...
what the hell are you talking about rickys my cousin love him stealing ?as for that the one that stole from my family got it in jail now gossip dont see anyone lies what lies what exactly are you talking about?ricky takes good care of my bro. so where did that even come from?tell ya what you come call me cause honey you gotta crazy. k
Leslie

Chaska, MN

#83 Jan 14, 2011
Wondering wrote:
what is the update on Rickys condition? Instead of putting everyone down you should be praying for this family.
The family and ALL involved are in my Prayers.
Its about time

Burkesville, KY

#84 Jan 14, 2011
Go Tammy!! Its about time someone put his ignorant, arrogant sorry behind in its place. He's a menace to society, nothing but a drunk and a bully. Maybe he'll think twice before he opens his big mouth the next time. What goes around comes around, lesson learned? I doubt it!
Curious

Leitchfield, KY

#85 Jan 14, 2011
kygirl wrote:
The guy is Ricky Bledsoe. His Dad was Dean Bledsoe. He is Married to Tammy Bledsoe, who works at Taylor regional hospital. Anyone who knows these people know that they haven't got along for many reasons over the years, Ricky hasn't been himself lately due to some irresponsible choices he decided to make on his own behalf. I don't hope for him to die or anything like that but i have heard him myself threaten the life of his wife and their son numerous times when he would go off. I'm sure she wasn't trying to kill him but I do believe that she was scared and the stuff he's been doing lately, one gun shot prabably wouln't have stopped him like it would have a normal person in a normal state.
"THANK YOU" everyone is always so FULL of comments and have NO idea what another person's life is like or the actualality of what occured
Curious

Leitchfield, KY

#86 Jan 14, 2011
praying for their son wrote:
If she was as strong as you say, she should have put her son first, and never have taken an abusive man back, no matter how much she loved him. I survived an abusive relationship, so I know what I'm talking about. They do it once, they'll do it again. She has no one to blame but herself. Too bad her son has to pay for it, by all of the talk that's going around. I do hope he gets well.
Their son is in my prayers.
One doesn't justify you an expert!!! You and someone else are different people your situtation and her's are different as are all what an idiot
Curious

Leitchfield, KY

#87 Jan 14, 2011
PEOPLE..never cease to amaze me...Everyone has an answer and a comment..{to inc. me}..But I can't get on here and make judgements against anyone it is not of intelligence...ABSOLUTELY NO ONE knows their LIVES but them...I do know Tammy who has never been anything but NICE and a hard worker who I have witnessed. I know she was struggling with this relationship and I could tell she was scared confused upset, emotionally and mentally exhausted and truly in love with her husband. She NEVER wanted to give up on them..she tried leaving..that did not work..he constantly called her..she was confused and broken down. She wanted happiness and a family..IS THAT WRONG?? I know her briefly as she reached out for help and suggestions from acquaintences ,of which I am one. She talked about the abuse and his jealousness and DRUG use..and how it had really changed his way of thinking..I witnessed her brief time away from him..her struggle to go back his PROMISE to change and get help for his PROBLEMS...which is evident he did not..We CANNOT tell people how to live their lives..or what we would do..it's not the same situation nor is it the same people. I do know she was very distraught and a person can only take so much until there is a snapping point...I too have been abused and been there YES the best thing to do is leave but sometimes that's NOT easy..I too have been to that snapping point..I didn't do what she did only because he shut up and stopped this one evidently didn't...and now the situation is even sadder because of where they both are..I only hope for them a good outcome and for JUSTIN learn from their mistakes and know love isn't meant to hurt like this.
likeness

Glasgow, KY

#88 Jan 14, 2011
Like father, like son. He will abuse his woman/women.
question

Elizabethtown, KY

#89 Jan 14, 2011
Wasn't Tammy's sister murdered? Didn't she raise her sisters kids?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 156,550
Flex appeal 3 hr Body builder 14
J&S Autos 9 hr Big show 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon johnnyboy 633
grave digger-- go kart for sale (Apr '11) Sun DiiLove 37
News Trooper Burton enters not guilty Plea (Aug '07) Dec 4 Chief 32
Dianne mc Dec 4 Bell 2

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages