Burton Ridge Question
MountainDew

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2013
My grandmother was from Burton Ridge and is also buried there. Im from Burkesville and im wanting to get a little more information on the Burton family. Her name is Effie Burton please if you have any information let me know! Thamk You so much
Burton Ridger

Columbia, KY

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Contact Jason Harmon on Face book or from Columbia Mag. he can tell you anything about them.
Tim

Leitchfield, KY

#3 May 2, 2013
Burton Ridger wrote:
Contact Jason Harmon on Face book or from Columbia Mag. he can tell you anything about them.
He don 't always have his facts right & seems to add drama to old stories about the ridge. I checked his stories about my family & found things that were incorrect.
Joedird

Tucker, GA

#4 May 2, 2013
Who building that monster big ass house off 206 on Christine sano road? Ain't never seen a place like that around here?
Peckerhead

Tucker, GA

#5 May 9, 2013
It's a nice place must be someone from out of town.
fig newton

Scottsville, KY

#6 May 10, 2013
Wilkerson guy is the owner . I think he builds handicap vans or something like that . He will get accused of dope or stealing . People around here are envious of large homes
Farmhand

United States

#7 May 10, 2013
He patented some kind of wheelchair van that all these companies that haul handicap people use. He builds them at the industrial park in Columbia and I think in Atlanta ga.
Cool

United States

#8 May 10, 2013
That house is hugggge
Friendly

Tucker, GA

#9 May 10, 2013
No he made his money through the medical transporting business. I heard it sold it to a big company from l ville for a pretty large sum. I bought a car off him a couple years ago and he is a good guy. Used to buy and sell mustangs. I think he owns a tire store in Russell springs and a pawn shop. Just a hard azz go getter. I'm glad to see him do good, better a good old guy than some of these stuck up azzpeople in town.
Larryb

Bolivar, MO

#10 May 10, 2013
That's the American dream there baby. Big house on Burton ridge. Backyard oil ought to drill in that back yard now that show some real class for us Adair countians. Maybe rascal or Jimmy could buy that place and film there to really show off. Lol what's y'all got to say bought that come on.
Who has the last laugh

Columbia, KY

#11 May 12, 2013
Joedird wrote:
Who building that monster big ass house off 206 on Christine sano road? Ain't never seen a place like that around here?
. Here today gone tomorrow:) SEXAT!
WHTLL

Columbia, KY

#12 May 12, 2013
Friendly wrote:
No he made his money through the medical transporting business. I heard it sold it to a big company from l ville for a pretty large sum. I bought a car off him a couple years ago and he is a good guy. Used to buy and sell mustangs. I think he owns a tire store in Russell springs and a pawn shop. Just a hard azz go getter. I'm glad to see him do good, better a good old guy than some of these stuck up azzpeople in town.
Smoke and Mirrors!
Cooler

Tucker, GA

#13 May 12, 2013
I heard he had about 4-5 patents already on different conversions. Must be pretty damn smart. I though that curry boy owns part of that pawn shop? I know he's always there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Marty Kauri 163,750
Looking for older women 24 min Jay jay 5
pva 48 min Concerned Joe 1
But wipping 1 hr Flamily 2
Vicki Jeffries 1 hr Percacet 8
Car chase in town. 4 hr Pecked a peck 2
Flex Appeal 13 hr Really 3

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages