Wheres Brandon

Gradyville, KY

#1 Aug 17, 2008
Has anyone seen or heard anything outta Brandon Blair Lately? Last I heard He was doing pretty good. Just wondering
huh

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Aug 18, 2008
last time I seen him he looked awful and from what i heard he is a sorry dead beat dad.
Thats Right

Gradyville, KY

#3 Aug 19, 2008
You got that right, he is a piece of shit I heard that he left his old lady and His son, why would he do that? He Quit his job and told everyone he got fired from fruit of the loom, In all essence what he did was quit so he could rid of all his responsibilities, Another thing I heard that came from a VERY RELIABLE SOURCE is that he is working undercover for the F.B.I. and that is why he is staying down there at Angel and Prills so he can get close to them,,,,then Bam next thing you know It is gonna be bad, all of them are gonna end up in the pen, I hope they have enough sense to get rid of him before they end up in some hot water. Bridget I love you girl you and them kids and I hope things are working out with you and (insert name here)hope he dont whoop your ass like Brandon did, or at least that is what I was Told,,Keep Your head up and don't worry about those loser men.It will be ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 156,594
News Meth lab bust in Adair County (Feb '11) 7 hr Moved Away 14
ronnie & megan hall (Jan '10) 8 hr Ronnies Brother 25
Piece of work 9 hr curious 8
Flex appeal 9 hr player 25
J&S Auto 9 hr Jkut 3
Sunni Moore (May '12) 13 hr 1whonos 40

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages