georgia

Atlanta, GA

#104 Aug 25, 2009
Tinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Scooter this is someone's mother you know well and I would love to see you again. I hope you are doing well. Have Aslyn bring you by her battel's mother's home. George and I Look forward to seeing you.
I dont know if theres another scooter but i cant think of who u r but i will come and see u.
Tinker

Columbia, KY

#105 Aug 25, 2009
georgia wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know if theres another scooter but i cant think of who u r but i will come and see u.
do you remember Bryan, Lacey and Beth? I am their mother would love to see you. I hope you have done well. You always have a home with our family.
georgia

Atlanta, GA

#106 Aug 25, 2009
Tinker wrote:
<quoted text>
do you remember Bryan, Lacey and Beth? I am their mother would love to see you. I hope you have done well. You always have a home with our family.
thank u i really appreciate that.Im doing great how about yourself and the rest of them
aslinn

Lebanon, KY

#107 Aug 25, 2009
they are all doing good look them up or me up when you get here... we can all meet up... lol
georgia

Atlanta, GA

#108 Aug 26, 2009
aslinn wrote:
they are all doing good look them up or me up when you get here... we can all meet up... lol
Oh ill find u that town is not that big so i dont think it will be to hard.Just try to remember when im coming that way we can hang out.I dont want to find u on the last day im there cause then i wont have much time.Ill be there next friday if i had ur number it would be a little easier but i know u dont want to put it on here.If u have away to call me long distance mine is four o four five one nine five o five six if u dont call me before i get there ill know u had no way to.
aslins fan club

Trinity, TX

#109 Aug 26, 2009
aslin is sooo sexy
Tinker

Columbia, KY

#110 Aug 27, 2009
georgia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh ill find u that town is not that big so i dont think it will be to hard.Just try to remember when im coming that way we can hang out.I dont want to find u on the last day im there cause then i wont have much time.Ill be there next friday if i had ur number it would be a little easier but i know u dont want to put it on here.If u have away to call me long distance mine is four o four five one nine five o five six if u dont call me before i get there ill know u had no way to.
send me your personal email address.
LmFaO

Russell Springs, KY

#112 Aug 29, 2009
Aslinn aint nothing but a stupid azz bitch!!! while she was away on her 2 week leave(so she says) i was up in da bed with stan!!! how ya like them apples bitach!! and barbara(stans mom) even says that chy is not stans but that he feels sorry for chy so he raises her!!!! I have seen that baby and no doesnt resemble stan at all.. OO and the dna tests they did not come back 99.9 lmfao where did that come from... And why would she even need to have a dna test if she was sure that stan was the father.. proves what a sl*t she is.. LOL and if u have noticed, Stan hasnot got on here one time to defend her.. what does that tell u all!!!!! HAHA bitch keep tellin ya lies!! Stan call me and we get together again!! IT was GREAT
Aslinn

Brownsville, KY

#113 Aug 29, 2009
LoL say what you want.... if you want to see the paper come to my house 129 Industrial Dr.... I will more then happy to show them to you! I think it funny that you say you were with stan! you want him come and get him! stan wouldnt "raise" a child if the child was not his! Put your name on here and tell me who you are.. then we can fix this problem rather quickly! Bc you are the one showing me and everyone else how much a coward you are! And as far as barbra goes Im sure she owuldnt buy thingsgot her grand daughter is she though she wasnt hers! but you keeo thinking what you would like bc i know you are never going to have the balls to say you name!

PS that thing that you like so much i taught him... so im glad you like! How do I taste?
georgia

Atlanta, GA

#114 Aug 29, 2009
Aslinn wrote:
LoL say what you want.... if you want to see the paper come to my house 129 Industrial Dr.... I will more then happy to show them to you! I think it funny that you say you were with stan! you want him come and get him! stan wouldnt "raise" a child if the child was not his! Put your name on here and tell me who you are.. then we can fix this problem rather quickly! Bc you are the one showing me and everyone else how much a coward you are! And as far as barbra goes Im sure she owuldnt buy thingsgot her grand daughter is she though she wasnt hers! but you keeo thinking what you would like bc i know you are never going to have the balls to say you name!
PS that thing that you like so much i taught him... so im glad you like! How do I taste?
Whats up and oh ya i never asked but hows ur little girl.U still live in the industrial park?Im not gonna have any problems if i come by there am i. I dont want anyone getting mad or nothing.Im just not much into the whole drama thing not saying that there will be any but u know what i mean.Hell looks like u got to put up with it every day it gets real old huh well talk to u later hope u and ur daughter is doing fine
mel

Columbia, KY

#115 Aug 29, 2009
LmFaO wrote:
Aslinn aint nothing but a stupid azz bitch!!! while she was away on her 2 week leave(so she says) i was up in da bed with stan!!! how ya like them apples bitach!! and barbara(stans mom) even says that chy is not stans but that he feels sorry for chy so he raises her!!!! I have seen that baby and no doesnt resemble stan at all.. OO and the dna tests they did not come back 99.9 lmfao where did that come from... And why would she even need to have a dna test if she was sure that stan was the father.. proves what a sl*t she is.. LOL and if u have noticed, Stan hasnot got on here one time to defend her.. what does that tell u all!!!!! HAHA bitch keep tellin ya lies!! Stan call me and we get together again!! IT was GREAT
I must say, I am LmFaO! Aslinn is supposed to be the slut, but you just said you were laying with her man while she was gone, hmmmm, and who's the slut? I'm sorry to tell you dear, but dna tests are 99.9% accurate, but when you get out of the 3rd grade, you'll realize that. I'm so sorry that you can't get a man of your own, and the only way you can get people to sleep with you is by being a closet f&*k, you must be one damn coyote ugly, cause he's not even admitting to sleeping with you! You are a very sad person, and I don't blame you for not putting your name on here, most spineless b!tches wouldn't. Oh yeah, I know you're spineless and low, but how pathetic can you be, leave the child out of this.
Aslinn

Brownsville, KY

#116 Aug 29, 2009
My daughter and I are doing great.... these people that talk crap are the ones that will never say their names haha typical adair co.... you know... and no you will not have ANY trouble coming over Via no one has the balls to come here and say anything to my face! as you can see...I would be more then happy to see you... my daughter is doing great! Getting big and more bueatiful by the minute! I cant wait for you to meet her! Yes i still live at 129 INDUSTRIAL DR! Honestly this stuff doesnt bother I have papers that go against everything they are saying so the only thing it hurts is my side from laughing so hard... ha ha Plus ya know if stan was with these girl i dont care! As long as he is a good father to our daughter i wish him the best of luck and happiness!
Lmfao

Russell Springs, KY

#118 Aug 29, 2009
Why would i be a whore....lol... They arent even together.. or that is what he was telling me and barbara cause he took me to her house and everything.. I love her dogs!!!!!!! Baby is the best she so pretty!! And the pool was great too!!! WE had ALOT of fun in that pool!!!!! Why would stan wanna tell u who he is with, so u coould come get me too... LMFAO NOT!!!!!!!!! And barbara said that she knows u dont buy nothing for the baby that is why she does!! She dont like to see kids go with out!!!!!! OOO and Ann Marie and Chevy they are great ppl too!! And i met Barbaras dad but he was sleeping!!
lil d

Centerville, TX

#119 Aug 29, 2009
let me tell u something LMFAO, you are a nasty piece of trash.. i know who u are, i hope stan wants u because no one else does
Lmfao

Russell Springs, KY

#120 Aug 29, 2009
OK lil d If you know who I am just thrill me and tell me?? Cause i can gaurentee you dont know me!!
Aslinn

Brownsville, KY

#121 Aug 29, 2009
Lmfao wrote:
Why would i be a whore....lol... They arent even together.. or that is what he was telling me and barbara cause he took me to her house and everything.. I love her dogs!!!!!!! Baby is the best she so pretty!! And the pool was great too!!! WE had ALOT of fun in that pool!!!!! Why would stan wanna tell u who he is with, so u coould come get me too... LMFAO NOT!!!!!!!!! And barbara said that she knows u dont buy nothing for the baby that is why she does!! She dont like to see kids go with out!!!!!! OOO and Ann Marie and Chevy they are great ppl too!! And i met Barbaras dad but he was sleeping!!
Im going to tell you this one time and one time only! You WILL NEVER TOUCH OR SEE MY DAUGHTER! when i find out who you are I make damn sure you are not allowed with in 1,000 yards of her! It's said that are obsessed with stan bc the funny thing is he sitting here next to me wondering who you are! i doesnt reply to any of this bc he chooses not to... he knows I will take care of anyone with balls to say something to my FACE about my daughter! If you want him he is at 129 Industrial dr.... come see him huni he said he wants to know who you are!
PS remember I AM GOING TO FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE! BELIVE THAT! have a great night!

since you know stan so well call him NOW! bc its going to be funny when I answer!

Get a life huni and quit trying to wedge your way into mine bc it NOT going to happen!
dont fight

Doniphan, MO

#122 Aug 30, 2009
aslin, this post was just about deleted. what happened. all you have to do is ignore it. these people just type things in to get a reaction from you and in the meantime the only one that will end up getting hurt is your daughter.when she grows up and some one ask her who her mother is they are going to know your name from topix well because this is the kind of trash that snowballs and goes on for years. im disappointed that you have chosen to keep this post going. it was all but over at one point
lil d

Centerville, TX

#123 Aug 30, 2009
trust me LMFAO i do know you and i am going to tell aslin who you are, so good luck HOE
Ashley

Perryville, AR

#124 Aug 31, 2009
I think yall need to leave that girl alone... Other than that she's a mother now, like myself... She knows it's time to grow up unlike some ppl... Aslinn keep ya head up girl... Don't let nothin stop you... Keep doin what your doin...
Rabbit

Centerville, TX

#125 Sep 2, 2009
Okay, what idiot put this on here? Ass-lin hasn't grown into anything. She is still a little stupid child that has to have daddy pay for everything. She wouldn't know responsibility if it hit her in the face, and by the looks of her face something hit it.
haterz wrote:
<quoted text>
are you serious, neither of those girls have spent time in this town for a while now. they both have moved on with their lives an could less about the drama in this town. aslin has a child now an most def not by that cody kid,ha thats funny. she has grown into a wonderful young woman whos life is centered around her beautiful baby girl.so leave her alone an let her live her life.shes done nothing to anyone an deserves respect from you retarted rednecks. as for angie from what ive seen she doesnt even live in columbia anymore, an has nothing to do hardly with any of the losers in this ignorant town.she has grown up herself an is working on her life drama an columbia free. so leave these two girls alone, you do realize that this is only entertainment when they read this. so just leave them alone an live your drama loser livesan let them two live their wonderful lives

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 163,203
What do you think of a bar with live music 6 hr turd 9
the real bud 6 hr bud 2
Groomer @ Coffeys Vet Center 7 hr who 6
sharks lounge 8 hr Shana 18
Muslims 9 hr Cletus 6
Brian George 11 hr sassy 2

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages