WONDERING

Columbia, KY

#1 Jun 12, 2011
I just moved next to Kathy Bridgeater I have heard alot of negative things about her, her and her daughter have been nothing but nice and helpful. Do I have anything to worry aboutorare peoplejusttryingtostart crap, I have to small children and I am asinglemom so mymain goal is to keep them safe
nasty

Jamestown, KY

#2 Jun 12, 2011
total nut case yelling and screaming all the time would ask your children for their last piece of candy
I know

Columbia, KY

#4 Jun 17, 2011
wWatch your kids mine whereoutsideplayinggota couplerockson the sidewalk I was geting thebroomtoswep themuptoldmy kidsto leave themalone she started screamingatthem I told her she got in my face like that i would knock her out
BUM

Columbia, KY

#5 Jun 29, 2011
She is a loon always screaming about someting but I guess enough complaints she has gotingkicked out I am so happy my kids can go outside and no more drama this place gets a bad name butitis not I understand why when you have a crazy person cussing peopleout or begging for food
hummer

United States

#6 Jun 29, 2011
I don't know this person. But you are talking about someone being crazy when you are posting and replying to yourself, pretending to be other people? Your typing gives it away. You might want to watch that. Just a suggestion.
neighbor

Columbia, KY

#7 Jul 2, 2011
I live next to her and yeah she goes off now and then but many years of crack use will mess you up which she will tell you herself she spent time in prison for it she did not do what alot of people would do rat. For the kids she would not hurt one of them she loves them to death. So leave this lady alone. She has already got kicked out because of a disagreement with a neighbor and so did the other lady Tommy does not put up with nonsense.
Blake M

Columbia, KY

#8 Jul 4, 2011
hummer wrote:
I don't know this person. But you are talking about someone being crazy when you are posting and replying to yourself, pretending to be other people? Your typing gives it away. You might want to watch that. Just a suggestion.
lol I could not agree with you more! This person is responding to theirself. lol Sounds like they are the crazy one.
Calm in the wind

Casey, IL

#9 Jul 5, 2011
Sounds really negative. I wouldnt post to myself thats just kinda selfdefeating......really...if you have a problem with this woman...handle the situation civilized ....please enough people are tormented or shot for idiocracy...shame. Be nice love thy neighbor and show by example.....please just one person.....pay it forward ...if you even know what that means ......:~)
known fact

Columbia, KY

#10 Feb 14, 2013
WONDERING wrote:
I just moved next to Kathy Bridgeater I have heard alot of negative things about her, her and her daughter have been nothing but nice and helpful. Do I have anything to worry aboutorare peoplejusttryingtostart crap, I have to small children and I am asinglemom so mymain goal is to keep them safe
LIE,BEG,STEAL...Don't care who they hurt & she will drive you crazy if you ever get to know her... anyone else that says otherwise, than they are just like her. trouble of the town!
Anonymous

Columbia, KY

#11 Jan 10, 2015
known fact wrote:
<quoted text>LIE,BEG,STEAL...Don't care who they hurt & she will drive you crazy if you ever get to know her... anyone else that says otherwise, than they are just like her. trouble of the town!
Only things she can really say are do you have a cigarette or do you have a dollar. She is a cop calling fool. Then does more shit than the one she calls the cops on. Word of advice stay away from all Bridgewaters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Lolz 167,702
Farmers market 4 hr Rusty Rivets 6
Jeff rowe 17 hr Wonder 20
Swingers 18 hr Interested 6
looking for avon bottle collectors (May '07) 21 hr Sherree 54
Bull Run Music Festival Thu Ooops 14
Hoover who? Wed Usernamezyourname 5

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance