Anyone know Jennifer Cundiff

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anyone

Columbia, KY

#1 Nov 9, 2008
I was wanting to know if anyone knows Jennifer Cundiff? I know about 2 yrs ago her little girl got hurt bad in a 4 wheeler wreck and I was wondering how she was doing. I went to school with her and I tried to get a hold of her were she use to work but they said she no longer works there. I looked in the book for her and could not find her so I was wondering if anyone could help me out?
a friend

Columbia, KY

#2 Nov 18, 2008
Anyone wrote:
I was wanting to know if anyone knows Jennifer Cundiff? I know about 2 yrs ago her little girl got hurt bad in a 4 wheeler wreck and I was wondering how she was doing. I went to school with her and I tried to get a hold of her were she use to work but they said she no longer works there. I looked in the book for her and could not find her so I was wondering if anyone could help me out?
she is doing fine.
I agree

Trinity, TX

#3 Nov 18, 2008
a friend wrote:
<quoted text>
she is doing fine.
She is doing fine! She is a very good person who takes care of her responsibilities! She has faced many obstacles and ALWAYS comes thru. I COMMEND her and have the upmost respect for her! She is the definition of hard work and determination without a doubt!!
school mate

Columbia, KY

#4 Nov 18, 2008
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>
She is doing fine! She is a very good person who takes care of her responsibilities! She has faced many obstacles and ALWAYS comes thru. I COMMEND her and have the upmost respect for her! She is the definition of hard work and determination without a doubt!!
You can't be talking about the Jennifer Cundiff that has a sister by the name of Angela and works at the hospital. You have got to be talking about Angela. I went to school with Jennifer and I know for a fact that she has not changed that much all but getting bigger. She still has the same foul mouth that she always had. Her sister on the other hand is very nice nothing like Jennifer. So please don't get on here and take up for her and talk like she is a good person. She must have you fooled.
Jokers everwhere

Robbins, TN

#5 Oct 12, 2009
I went to school with jennifer when i lived there a long time ago can you tell me how to contact her?
oh yea

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Oct 12, 2009
Is this the one that had a child with Greg Stapleton? And how is the little girl that was hurt in the accident? I knew the children when they were very little,Can't remember the girls name but Matthew was the boys name.And Jennifer always had a foul mouth and a bad attitude .
FYI

Columbia, KY

#7 Oct 12, 2009
jennifer and her children are doing fine.
if you need to find her you don't need to get on here talk ugly about her, she's been threw alot the past few years and doing the best she can so leave her alone.
Adair

Centerville, TX

#8 Oct 13, 2009
Jennifer is working at lindsey wilson college in admissions. Her daughter is doing fine.
Jennifer

Huntsville, TX

#9 Oct 13, 2009
For those who are wondering how Chelsea, Matthew and I are; thank you for your concerns. Chelsea has overcome a lot of obstacles and is doing very well. For those of you who don't care, don't read this. And, for those of you who think you know me - you probably do...I don't take kindly to ignorance! Oh, and by the way I don't work in the Admissions Office at Lindsey. And another thing,I am not so nosy and uptight that I have to write on this silly little gossip column to have somehting to do. The only reason I am now is because I had a dear friend call and tell me that I was the topic of the town and I was curious to see who was looking for Mandy and me; at least it gave some other poor soul a rest from the gossip chatter.
Jennifer

Huntsville, TX

#10 Oct 13, 2009
Jokers everwhere wrote:
I went to school with jennifer when i lived there a long time ago can you tell me how to contact her?
Is this Kendra?
jokers everwhere

Kingston, TN

#11 Oct 14, 2009
yes it is kendra I didn't mean to get anything started on u and mandy just didn't know how esle to get in touch. You girls were so nice to me when i lived there. just wanted to chat. I still live in Oneida Tennessee. write me at [email protected]
jokers everwhere

Kingston, TN

#12 Oct 14, 2009
my email is [email protected] not kellis1
School Mate

Columbia, KY

#13 Oct 15, 2009
oh yea wrote:
Is this the one that had a child with Greg Stapleton? And how is the little girl that was hurt in the accident? I knew the children when they were very little,Can't remember the girls name but Matthew was the boys name.And Jennifer always had a foul mouth and a bad attitude .
Same Jennifer same foul mouth! I went to school with her. She is very smart but she has no common sense at all. She acts like if someone isn't as smart as she is then she wants to belittle them or look at them like their a bunch of dumb as*es. She was like that when we was in school and I feel sure shes not changed. Her sister is a saint. I know Angies husband is going through a rough time right now. Jennifer will never be the person her sister is. She should take a look at her sister and see if she could not be more like her.
Family

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Oct 16, 2009
Angela is family and she is a very great person. She is very polite and you will never hear her say a bad thing about anyone, or belittle another. I heard that Mark had some problems with his back, hope him and Angela are doing fine.
Family

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Oct 16, 2009
and their two kids.
joker

Crockett, TX

#16 Jan 25, 2010
haha shes the biggest btch in adair county...think she does no wrong every since her son got sent off and got away with beating the sht out of him
the truth

Sonora, KY

#17 Jan 25, 2010
hit the nail on the head
Her

Doniphan, MO

#18 Jan 25, 2010
Is this the same Jennifer Cundiff whose daughter is by a married man. I believe the mans name is Gary.
UNCLE DAVE

Trinity, TX

#19 Jan 25, 2010
Jennifer wrote:
For those who are wondering how Chelsea, Matthew and I are; thank you for your concerns. Chelsea has overcome a lot of obstacles and is doing very well. For those of you who don't care, don't read this. And, for those of you who think you know me - you probably do...I don't take kindly to ignorance! Oh, and by the way I don't work in the Admissions Office at Lindsey. And another thing,I am not so nosy and uptight that I have to write on this silly little gossip column to have somehting to do. The only reason I am now is because I had a dear friend call and tell me that I was the topic of the town and I was curious to see who was looking for Mandy and me; at least it gave some other poor soul a rest from the gossip chatter.
Havent seen or heared from you for a while. Hows everythink going . You cant pay any mine about what the people say on here. They dont what their talking about most of the time. LOVE YAL
anonymous

United States

#21 Mar 27, 2016
Chelsea is now flaunting herself on the internet showing everything under the sun to men everywhere tricking them into falling for her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alcohol sales started in Columbia today 13 min the man 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 148,957
Inquiring minds 35 min Sad 5
News Metcalfe County Wet-Dry vote is Tue 28 Jun 2016 2 hr Dry hole 2
Mike Newtons new house 3 hr Bud Dee 44
thumpers win 15 hr info 1
lisa cooper 17 hr jeff 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages