Ashley Judd to be featured on Who Do ...

Ashley Judd to be featured on Who Do You Think You Are

There are 34 comments on the Columbia Magazine story from Apr 6, 2011, titled Ashley Judd to be featured on Who Do You Think You Are. In it, Columbia Magazine reports that:

Ashley Judd to be featured on Who Do You Think You Are By Tim Tingle News from Kentucky State Archives The Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives will be featured on the NBC-TV program, "Who Do You Think You Are?" on Friday, April 8, 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Magazine.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John Boy

Westmoreland, TN

#23 Feb 21, 2013
Assley Juggs is a carpetbagger. She don't even live in Kentucky. She's common "tennessee trash". She lives on a farm outside Nashville.

She's a far-left radical.

If she wants a job in Kentucky, she might possibly get a job writing for the "Louisville Communist- Journal" but I don't think Kentucky voters will hire her to be a US Senator.
Hey

Campbellsville, KY

#24 Feb 22, 2013
She is all about killing babies. HUGE abortion supporter!!!
Linda

Leitchfield, KY

#25 Feb 24, 2013
Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ with you. She seems down to earth to me, able to relate to the average citizen. Have you kept up with the tremendous wealth of Mitch's wife's family? Do some research to learn about his BIG money connections! I would think Ashley will more like me.
youd be dead wrong about that. She thinks she's royalty because she acts. She would not give you or anyone else in KY the time of day. It would be beneath her.

You have to remember, those nice women she portrays in movies, well that is called "acting" & she is good at that. Any lowly crumbs she might "act out" in an attempt to win voters, would be just that- an "act". No meaning behind it other than what it might get her in government. A name. And a place in with all the uber powerful lunatic liberals. She is definitely for the big guy. The money. Prestige. Etc. and that's it. Period.

Besides she knows much much less about government than Sara plain ever did. I'm sure IF she runs she is spending her time now with other crazy liberals practicing her "lines" and rehearsing and cramming a little about government into her skull. What you have to remember is its all PRETEND.

I do not want anyone like that running any part of my gvt. It's difficult enough with people who actually grew up here, knows the people and the land. As well as all the ins and outs of gvt.! An "actress"....please! !! Don't even consider it. Because you can bet, just like OblameA someone else would be pulling her strings and "directing her"! Let her run in TN. They deserve her.
local weed

AOL

#26 Feb 24, 2013
she is just another crack pot lib ,....
they are all the same --
haven't they caused enough damage?
thinking voter

Westmoreland, TN

#27 Mar 6, 2013
local weed wrote:
she is just another crack pot lib ,....
they are all the same --
haven't they caused enough damage?
They had her picture in the Bowling Green paper the other day.

She is dog butt homely. I don't think Ky voters will elect such an ugly woman to be their senator.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28 Mar 6, 2013
Did she divorce Dario?
turtle man II

AOL

#29 Mar 6, 2013
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) announced on the Senate floor Wednesday he intended to filibuster the nomination of John Brennan as director of the CIA, citing concerns about President Barack Obama's policy on civil liberties.

"I will speak until I can no longer speak," Paul said.
Paul had asked the Justice Department about the constitutionality of drone strikes and whether they could be used agains U.S. citizens.

Holder responded in a letter that conceded the military could authorize a drone strike on U.S. soil
do you think asshole judd even knows what a drone IS?
Patriot

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 Mar 18, 2013
No elitest liberal moron is "down to earth".

NONE. They live in their own little fantasy world and they are so out of touch with reality and the common people it is amazing.

Also why is it that liberal members of the demomarxist party can be filthy rich and that is ok but if a conservative is rich that makes them evil?
Tyrone F Horneigh

Paducah, KY

#31 Mar 19, 2013
Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ with you. She seems down to earth to me, able to relate to the average citizen. Have you kept up with the tremendous wealth of Mitch's wife's family? Do some research to learn about his BIG money connections! I would think Ashley will more like me.
You must be an idiot. Move to Tennessee and you can live next door to her.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#32 Mar 20, 2013
Anything would be an improvement over that mealy-mouthed Mitch McConnell.....He has to go.....
Go Mitch Forever

Westmoreland, TN

#33 Mar 20, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Anything would be an improvement over that mealy-mouthed Mitch McConnell.....He has to go.....
Mitch will most likely be your senator until you or him, one or the other, dies. Get used to the idea.
really u people

La Grange, IL

#34 Mar 20, 2013
lets hope Judd wins ,....
she ,.....aligned with president obama ,...
will make sure that we all can have free healthcare ,..
free housing ,..
have as many babies as we want ,..
and never need to work again ,..
vote JUDD
vote democrat !
Hope

Columbia, KY

#35 Mar 20, 2013
Ashley was born in KY,
In Agreement

Centerville, TX

#36 Mar 31, 2013
Wow wrote:
She is beautiful and I LUV the Judds, but her politics-not so much. Regardless of my personal thoughts, her political opinions are just not marketable to the majority of Ky voters.
She needs to stay with what she does best

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer looses in county attorney race 1 hr Antifasux 11
fishman 1 hr Curly tail 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Post troll 171,856
anyone seen justin Carter Jeff iames Wed Jeff iames 4
squirrel dog Wed catfish 3
Redmon at C House Wed ringo 3
Head Tue Old Campbell man ... 5

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages