Full Blooded Red-Nose Pit Puppies For Sale

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
For Sale

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Sep 7, 2011
I have full blooded red nose pit bull puppies for sale...Only asking 75 a piece. They have had their parvo shots and have been wormed. They are very cute...Solid white with tan spots. One pup has baby blue eyes, one has green, and the most unique of the three has solid black eyes. Will be happy to send anyone pics if interested. Before you guys ask, I do not have papers on these pups but they are pure bread and would be happy to send u pics of both mom and dad of the pups.
The Bounty

Lincolnton, NC

#2 Sep 8, 2011
Go drown those damn things! They are killer dogs. trash, dope dealers and negros own them!!!!!
Ashley

Creston, IA

#3 Sep 8, 2011
i love pit bull puppies i have had them since i was a kid and i think people judge the dogs before they even have a chance its about how u raise them and treat them. id love to have one of these puppies if you still have any
Pit bulls for years

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 8, 2011
I have had pit bulls for seven years now. Besides a little house dog these are the only other breed of dog I have ever owend. I have young kids and a male pit bull who weighs about 70 pounds. He would rather set in someones lap then anything. Just like any dog, if you abuse them or teach them to be mean that is what they will do. Be good to your animals and your animals will be good to you and everyone else.
common sense

Columbia, KY

#5 Sep 9, 2011
Pit bulls for years wrote:
I have had pit bulls for seven years now. Besides a little house dog these are the only other breed of dog I have ever owend. I have young kids and a male pit bull who weighs about 70 pounds. He would rather set in someones lap then anything. Just like any dog, if you abuse them or teach them to be mean that is what they will do. Be good to your animals and your animals will be good to you and everyone else.
I cannot believe what i am reading,why on earth would you want to put your children in that position,those dogs cannot be trusted, don't you ever watch the news?even if it is only one attack in ten thousand, that is one too many,who knows your dog may may be next,would it be worth it?!!!
MRS123

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Sep 10, 2011
I'm very interested. Have you sold all of them yet?
For Sale wrote:
I have full blooded red nose pit bull puppies for sale...Only asking 75 a piece. They have had their parvo shots and have been wormed. They are very cute...Solid white with tan spots. One pup has baby blue eyes, one has green, and the most unique of the three has solid black eyes. Will be happy to send anyone pics if interested. Before you guys ask, I do not have papers on these pups but they are pure bread and would be happy to send u pics of both mom and dad of the pups.
For Sale

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 10, 2011
Have not sold them yet
hope

Germantown, KY

#8 Sep 10, 2011
Hey when will you have them for sale???? Are they ready to take away from their mom yet??
For Sale

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Sep 10, 2011
All three are ready to go.. They have had their first parvo shot and have been wormed...These are very cute pit pups...Solid white with a few tan spots..one has a spot arond his eye. Two of them have blue to greenish eyes and the other is very unique looking...Only asking 75 dollars for them..I want them to go to a good home.
Baby Killers

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Sep 10, 2011
It's always the same story-
Stalin was such a nice dog, I can't believe he killed Grandma/ate my infant/mauled the neighbor's toddler.
Shut up

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Sep 11, 2011
People shut up and mind your own...Start ur own thread about how much you hate dogs, yourself, or someone else! LOL. This is a thread about selling three dogs, can't you read? By the way: When people get treated like crap they end up killing to, kind of like a serial killers. Treat the dogs well and they will treat you well.
Say what

Mammoth Cave, KY

#12 Sep 12, 2011
Shut up wrote:
People shut up and mind your own...Start ur own thread about how much you hate dogs, yourself, or someone else! LOL. This is a thread about selling three dogs, can't you read? By the way: When people get treated like crap they end up killing to, kind of like a serial killers. Treat the dogs well and they will treat you well.
I know several people that have been mistreated their entire lives, yet they killed no one. You can beat a chihuahua for years, the worst they can do is pinch your ankle a little.
Pit Bulls, Rottwiellers, etc, are potentially lethal animals, bred specifically for their violent nature. You are no better than a crack dealer saying your product is not responsible for the actions of the purchaser.
Find some other way of compensating for your shortcomings.
Let me ask you this-
Why are you selling these babykillers, when countless other (tamer) breeds would make you the same money?
That's a direct, honest question, and I would appreciate a direct, honest answer.
Spears59

Rome, GA

#13 Nov 27, 2011
I am very interested in the puppy with blue eyes! I'd like to get more information and get in contact with you if you don't mind?
efjbaefgb

Apopka, FL

#14 Apr 7, 2012
common sense wrote:
<quoted text> I cannot believe what i am reading,why on earth would you want to put your children in that position,those dogs cannot be trusted, don't you ever watch the news?even if it is only one attack in ten thousand, that is one too many,who knows your dog may may be next,would it be worth it?!!!
sharks attack people, i bet you still swim in the ocean. dont hate on the type of dog, pitbulls are awesome.
yep

Columbia, KY

#15 Apr 9, 2012
common sense wrote:
<quoted text> I cannot believe what i am reading,why on earth would you want to put your children in that position,those dogs cannot be trusted, don't you ever watch the news?even if it is only one attack in ten thousand, that is one too many,who knows your dog may may be next,would it be worth it?!!!
Saying all pit bulls are mean or vicious is just like stereotyping any group of humans. All people are different and so are all dogs. The truth is that Pit Bulls are one of the nicest and most loyal dog breeds there is. Yes, they can be trained to be mean just like any other dog breed can be but they are not inherently mean.
Your more likely to die or kill someone else from, drinking, smoking, driving a vehicle, Etc than getting attacked by a pit. So you should also stop leaving your home... Anything can kill you... So become a hermit if your so concerned.
--pit lover and owner my entire life.
yep

Columbia, KY

#16 Apr 9, 2012
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
I know several people that have been mistreated their entire lives, yet they killed no one. You can beat a chihuahua for years, the worst they can do is pinch your ankle a little.
Pit Bulls, Rottwiellers, etc, are potentially lethal animals, bred specifically for their violent nature. You are no better than a crack dealer saying your product is not responsible for the actions of the purchaser.
Find some other way of compensating for your shortcomings.
Let me ask you this-
Why are you selling these babykillers, when countless other (tamer) breeds would make you the same money?
That's a direct, honest question, and I would appreciate a direct, honest answer.
A 2009 report issued by DogsBite.org shows that 19 dog breeds contributed to 88 deaths in a recent 3-year period. Only one of those breeds is pitbull. So do you know the other 18?
-pits are the bad guys right? What about those other breeds... Who's to say you don't own one of those breeds yourself?
yep

Columbia, KY

#17 Apr 9, 2012
Baby Killers wrote:
It's always the same story-
Stalin was such a nice dog, I can't believe he killed Grandma/ate my infant/mauled the neighbor's toddler.
A study, published this week in the journal Applied Animal Behaviour Science, with researchers questioning 6000 dog owners had some surprising conclusions.

The dog breed most likely to bite was not the Pit Bull, Rottweiler, or German Shepherd, but …wait for it…the Dachshund. And second was the Chihuahua, followed by the Jack Russell Terrier.
ttuth

Magnolia, KY

#18 Apr 10, 2012
I am so glad all u people are smart enough to form you own options since all of you have owned Pitts and surprise. I am not black a drug dealer or fight them. Bunch of closed mind foolswho believe every thing they see on TV. In the seventys Sony's were bad the 80s then it was Rottweiler. Then there are the facts. German shepherd. And pom poms and Spitz bite more people every year than all other breeds combined. So get off the cross someone needs the wood. If you neglect. Any animal it will be bad you spend time with them and you could have a good dog but judging by the way some of your kids act in that town then most of you do.t need a dog.
ridiculous

Brownsville, KY

#19 Apr 10, 2012
Are u aware that dalmations Alaskan malamutes chow chowder German sheapards and boxers are all on the top 10 most dangerous dogs list. Rottweilers are number 2 pit bulls number one ive seen a lot of pits and only one was a biter. However every rottweiler ive seen has growled at me. But I'm not dissin rotties either they are beautiful dogs but I think these dogs along with any other dogs that are more than anckle nippers. I have an American bull dog he looks pretty much like a pit on roods. Hes got a huge block head and a wide bite and weights 90 lbs and still got a year to grow could tear your throat out wi th little effort. However our neighbors cocker spaniel has growled at me my 2 yr old and will chase u. Rocky has never growled at a person in his life my daughter takes his toys away pulls his ears and has smacked him in the face and he does little more than lick her.... so yea its the dogs personality as well as its owner not just a dogs breed. Oh and as far as what they are bred for my bullys breed is for taking down bulls and large anamals... a cocked spaniel was pretty much bred to sit there and look pretty.... so don't be ignorant.
ridiculous

Brownsville, KY

#20 Apr 10, 2012
I meant chow chow. Predictive text

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hospital loses $683,000 in 8 months!!! 45 min Bingo 57
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 131,396
jo "luyu" 4 hr wise friend 1
neighbors that are noisy 5 hr Many 9
cons 6 hr Haha 4
Haunted Hollow 2014 7 hr Haunted Hollow 1
The Adair County Residential Tax 10 hr taxpayer 11
Ben Arnold gets my write in vote 20 hr solo 5
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia Jobs

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]