Nick Luttrell is a thief !

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BBB

Centerville, TX

#1 Sep 10, 2009
Watch out for Nick he will steal anything he gets his hands on.
goonie

Burkesville, KY

#2 Sep 11, 2009
yeah he is a low life piece of sh*t
ono

Jackson, KY

#3 Sep 11, 2009
u mean tracy hoeface?
mercedes luttrell

Columbia, KY

#5 Sep 20, 2009
y dont yall mind yalls business and leave him alone.. he is trying to get his life straightened out and yall keep running yalls mouth.. get a life and leave him alone..
thewitch

Columbia, KY

#6 Sep 20, 2009
Give em hell Sadie! I got ur back!
JOB JOB

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Sep 24, 2009
He needs to get a job and straighten his butt up.This is awful the way he has turned out.
you got that rite

Leitchfield, KY

#8 Sep 25, 2009
well nick is a weirl little boy i should say but hell i dont guess its really his fault. his momma left him when he was just a baby and he has been through hell and back. he has his ways but for real yall just need to leave him alone and get a life
mercedes luttrell

Columbia, KY

#12 Sep 28, 2009
nick did not get took away from his mom when he was a baby ive known nick for bout 11 years and ive never heard such.. where in the hell do u hear this shi*.. i believe yall just make up shi* cuz yall have nothin else better 2 do with yalls life so yall fuc* with other ppls life.. 4 REAL LEAVE HIM ALONE
Tim

Lexington, KY

#13 Sep 28, 2009
You all have it all wrong. He has made a complete change, and is making amends for any mistakes that he has made. He has a good job with good pay and benefits. He is so nice and responsible now. Give him a chance.
mercedes luttrell

Columbia, KY

#14 Oct 6, 2009
tim who are u?
wuddafuxup

Vilonia, AR

#15 Oct 25, 2009
ha.
nicks a dumbfukk, always will be.
nothing but trouble

Bolivar, MO

#16 Oct 25, 2009
that boyis nothing but a lying stealing cheating piece of shit he got married to merecedes stotts and said the only reason he married her was because she told him she was pregnant with his baby and then he found out it was a lie so he cheated on her and yes he will steal anything he can get his hands on i just feel sorry for his wife because she dont know just what all she has gotten herself into
mercedes

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Oct 25, 2009
if he cheated on me then i wanna know who she is and ill ask her myself?
nothing but trouble

Bolivar, MO

#19 Oct 26, 2009
you dont need to go to her she did nothing wrong she is my best friend and she didnt know yall had gotten married he told her yall broke up when you lied to him about the baby and when she found out you were married she told him she would never be with him again
mercedes

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Oct 26, 2009
well thats stupid bcuz me and nick did think i was pregnant cuz i was late but then we found out i wasnt and then we got married. but no i never lied to him about me being pregnant so please stay out of my and nicks buisness he said he didnt cheat on me and i believe him im not going to believe some1 that wont even tell me his real name thats stupid so just please leave our relationship off topix
fermin

Columbia, KY

#21 Oct 26, 2009
mercedes wrote:
well thats stupid bcuz me and nick did think i was pregnant cuz i was late but then we found out i wasnt and then we got married. but no i never lied to him about me being pregnant so please stay out of my and nicks buisness he said he didnt cheat on me and i believe him im not going to believe some1 that wont even tell me his real name thats stupid so just please leave our relationship off topix

How can anybody stay out of your business now that you've gotten on here and told all that stuff about your personal life? Trashy people like you shouldn't have computers.
nothing but trouble

Bolivar, MO

#22 Oct 26, 2009
mercedes wrote:
no honey you are wrong YOU thought you were pregnant and nick believed you and as far as you believing him then thats good on his part i guess it really dont affect us in any way you are the one who has to lay down with him at night the only thing i can say to you is if it were me i would always make sure he took a bath before i done anything with him so you arent getting somebodys leftovers because I know for a FACT he has to cheated on you and wanted to do it again so you go ahead and believe what you want it dont bother me either way in all honesty i feel so sorry for you most husbands that cheat usually wait awhile they dont do it as newlyweds
mercedes

Columbia, KY

#23 Oct 27, 2009
well i believe you but i guess im just going to have to see it myself but hes read all of this and if he is then hopefully he wont do it again i just wish you would tell me who you are so i can get more info without it being on topix
Friend

Campbellsville, KY

#24 Oct 27, 2009
Mercedes don't worry about what these trouble making b*tches have to say. If you and Nick are happy then that's all that matters! There will always be someone in your business trying to cause trouble...it's called jealousy.If he is/has cheated then you will find out the truth in time, but do not believe everything you hear. If this girl had any respect for you or herself then she would show you proof of what Nick has done, until then just think of it as people just trying to cause you trouble.
Friendtoo

Columbia, KY

#25 Oct 27, 2009
Honey if they bark first everytime , they are a guilty dog! Who is always wondering where you are and what you are doing ? The guily one always accuses !(and confesses by accusing) Think about that !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr effem 170,545
Looking for a Psychic 7 hr buckwheat 2
Bob Barnes arrested on drugs 8 hr Mr Twister 5
Big Ronnie Rodgers 11 hr Mister Clean 6
pva 14 hr nobro 83
Rats/informants. It's that time again. 16 hr Seriously 16
News Wes Bottoms, Russell Springs, KY at Journey to ... 18 hr USA 14
charles barnes (Oct '13) 22 hr Mr Twister 25

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web