First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Burkesville, KY

#601 Mar 16, 2013
what wrote:
LOL i guess Jeff wishes he would done that year ago when oh bully started messing with him and FY info his girls r trouble makers didn't one sleep with a teacher then turn right around and told on him
and then sued the teacher

Burkesville, KY

#602 Mar 16, 2013
land wrote:
Jeff was in the wrong period so now let him take his punishment like a man. I HAVE BI- RACIAL FAMILY too and people have called them names,but u can not kill them u have to look at how dumb they are.And Jeff put up his spotlight first thats the truth it shined right on mike's house.What if someone killed your family member over a disagreement.And it had been going on for 1 year not 2 or 3 years.JEFF came after mike once with a bar and mike used it on him.Com e on people jeff was the stalker how many times did he come after mike before he came and killed him came after is the key words here.Mike COWAN was the innocent one ,but U believe what u want too.GO to court today maybe u will understand then he his gulity.
none of your statements are true -i KNOW

Burkesville, KY

#603 Mar 16, 2013
love wrote:
The wind is blowing hard for nothing to be happeing.I am a COWAN and so proud of it sounds like to me u wish u where one to bad.Mike COWAN WILL get to rest in peace but jeff will become somebody's b#t#h hope he likes it.HOPE the orange suit becomes him.that's the end of it rott in jail jeff.
if you know Jeff then u know he would never be someones bitch
joe blow

#604 Mar 18, 2013
they should set a very bright light ,..constntly beaming in his jail cell !
just the truth

Burkesville, KY

#606 Mar 19, 2013
joe blow wrote:
they should set a very bright light ,..constntly beaming in his jail cell !
there will never be a light as bright as the fire flames of hell the mike sees everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers stop crying 2 hr Just Me 49
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Mickey402 173,799
Kyle Ballou 5 hr my opinion 2
Bad Wreck on Jamestown Street. Sat Wow 2
Bobby and Jenni Morrison Sat Omg 9
Adair One and Done Sat Brfdss 2
curious Fri Heard 7

Columbia Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages