quality personell
concerned

Leitchfield, KY

#1 Jan 10, 2013
How come they won't hire black people?
lol

Roy, WA

#2 Jan 10, 2013
thats a crock of crap. they give everybody a chance who shows a desire and will to work. your full of sheet. you must not show must desire or will. they hire felons when they can, there is not a discriminatory bone in this agency and for someone to make this allegation without the balls to name theirselves says it all
Funny

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jan 10, 2013
lol wrote:
thats a crock of crap. they give everybody a chance who shows a desire and will to work. your full of sheet. you must not show must desire or will. they hire felons when they can, there is not a discriminatory bone in this agency and for someone to make this allegation without the balls to name theirselves says it all
Keep calm Monica! Geez,....
Whatever

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 11, 2013
You really think she reads this stupid site.
Funny wrote:
<quoted text> Keep calm Monica! Geez,....
iknow them

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Jan 11, 2013
they do hire black people they are not prejudice n anyway at all they have black friends get over yourself don't you have anything better to do then lie and start untrue drama
lmao

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jan 11, 2013
They got black friends, thats the first card every body plays. They think they are better than every body else.
To All

United States

#7 Jan 11, 2013
My son told me today that he knows why black people are darker than white.....he said god just put in different ingredients when making them, he used brown sugar! It was totally innocent, but cute so thought I would share!
Kathy

Columbia, KY

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Well I know better than that they hired a black guy by the name of Steve. I know cause he worked with us at one of the factories at Russell Springs. Nice people. I would go back there in a heart beat and may be doing just that real soon.
Wise up

Leitchfield, KY

#9 Jan 12, 2013
Great people at Quality Personnel. I was new in town and they helped me get work. Very nice and caring people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Robin 163,822
pva 2 hr Mr Twister 39
What do you think of a bar with live music 7 hr Sigh 34
New fitness center 7 hr Childish 30
Matthew corbin 8 hr Willy 5
Baseball 22 hr Former Player 1
gays Thu Traveler 39

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance