USA falling apart
LWC dropout

AOL

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Sean Hannity warned that the United States may fall apart

“The states are now fighting and battling against their own federal government,” Hannity said.”Same thing with individuals. If you live in a state like New York, New Jersey, California [or] one of these high-tax states [where] 60-plus cents of every dollar goes to taxes, you’ll say,‘What the hell am I doing this for?’”

“A lot of people are moving.… I noticed that Bobby Jindal moved to remove his state income tax. He’s not stupid. You know what’s going to happen in Louisiana? The same thing that is happening in Texas and Florida — their populations are soaring. They’re doing a lot better. State governments are fine. They’re surviving. They don’t have the property taxes they do in New York, which is obscene. In New York, you just pay and pay and pay and pay.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/11/hannity-for...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Word 169,009
Was C. Barnes arrested a few day ago 11 hr Tiny 3
LW C fire works 12 hr The Omen 4
Spunky 16 hr Billy Kid 1
I need a sub 20 hr Robert 6
Please be quiet Sat Try 2
Amy Durbin-Holmes Fri Bob 2

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance