Who belives in evolution?

Who belives in evolution?

Created by feLisha443 on Oct 1, 2012

113 votes

Click on an option to vote

it is real

it is a lie

it is just a theory

god made us all

it aint in the bible

it is more like EVILution

it shouldnt be taught in are schools

i didnt come from no monkey

i aint belive it

it is foolish

Josh

Lexington, KY

#21 Dec 13, 2012
Sense wrote:
If people are crazy enough to think we came from monkeys, I have one question, as smart as the people in the world are supposedly now, why the monkeys not still evolving into humans?
You are an idiot. Maybe you should go back to school and learn something if you don't know. There are different species of monkeys that are different from the ones in which we evolved from. Just like dogs with different breeds. Our species has been around longer than any other species except for sharks, alligators, sea turtles, etc... We've just had millions of years to evolve into the dominant, intelligent beings that we are today.
Sensible

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Dec 13, 2012
Sense wrote:
If people are crazy enough to think we came from monkeys, I have one question, as smart as the people in the world are supposedly now, why the monkeys not still evolving into humans?
Sense let me add one thing. If humans evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys? When something evolves, doesn't is cease to be?
Sensible

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Dec 13, 2012
Typo: Doesn't IT cease to be?
Sense

Greensburg, KY

#25 Dec 13, 2012
Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. Maybe you should go back to school and learn something if you don't know. There are different species of monkeys that are different from the ones in which we evolved from. Just like dogs with different breeds. Our species has been around longer than any other species except for sharks, alligators, sea turtles, etc... We've just had millions of years to evolve into the dominant, intelligent beings that we are today.
you call me an idiot and you think you came from a monkey, really got no reply to that!
Josh

Lexington, KY

#26 Dec 14, 2012
Sense wrote:
<quoted text>you call me an idiot and you think you came from a monkey, really got no reply to that!
It looks like you still have some evolving to do. I don't think your brain is working correctly. You can put all of your faith in whichever God you choose to believe in, but it still doesn't mean that evolution is not fact.
Sense

Greensburg, KY

#27 Dec 14, 2012
Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like you still have some evolving to do. I don't think your brain is working correctly. You can put all of your faith in whichever God you choose to believe in, but it still doesn't mean that evolution is not fact.
you can't honestly believe in evolution, you have got to be totally ignorant, don't think your evolution will put out the flames you will be in when youndie, if you don't change. May God have mercy on your soul.
Repoman

Greensburg, KY

#28 Dec 14, 2012
Are we discussing creation or evolution? There is a scientific difference. If you consider evolution only then think of a clock. After each tick of the second hand that clock evolves in somuch as the whole is changed. Did it not evolve?
Josh

Lexington, KY

#29 Dec 15, 2012
Sense wrote:
<quoted text>you can't honestly believe in evolution, you have got to be totally ignorant, don't think your evolution will put out the flames you will be in when youndie, if you don't change. May God have mercy on your soul.
Which God are we talking about here? Zeus, Thor, Allah, Buddha? What makes your God the right one? Religion causes war and separates mankind. If you can show my scientific evidence that I have a soul, then show me. Until then, you can keep your phony God's mercy and stick it straight up your ass.
chris 3x

Campbellsville, KY

#30 Dec 16, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Why do Jiggers look like apes?
The same reason why cracker look like a snowman... And why do white ppls tan to get dark b?$ches
the real ratboy

AOL

#31 Dec 16, 2012
IM A APe man -
a real APE mAN
im a ape man
the real ratboy

AOL

#32 Dec 16, 2012
Sense wrote:
If people are crazy enough to think we came from monkeys, I have one question, as smart as the people in the world are supposedly now, why the monkeys not still evolving into humans?
how do you know they aint ?
Sense

Greensburg, KY

#33 Dec 16, 2012
the real ratboy wrote:
<quoted text>how do you know they aint ?
oh my gosh you people are ignorant, I knew there were some crazy people in this world, but you all take the cake, when a baby is born, that is a blessing from God, wether you like it or not or admit it or not God created you. What else or whoelse could do that?
Josh

Lexington, KY

#34 Dec 16, 2012
Sense wrote:
<quoted text>oh my gosh you people are ignorant, I knew there were some crazy people in this world, but you all take the cake, when a baby is born, that is a blessing from God, wether you like it or not or admit it or not God created you. What else or whoelse could do that?


Your parents who conceived you could do that.
Sense

Maysville, KY

#35 Dec 17, 2012
Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your parents who conceived you could do that.
not without Gods help! Where do you think the first human being came from? You are totally ignorant, I guess if you came from a monkey, you get it from your ancestors!
Nonsense

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 Dec 17, 2012
The bible also claims the earth is about 6,000 years old. That's just a few billion years off. That blood-soaked book also has a fairy tale about Noah building and loading an ark with two of every animal. Which is physically impossible using basic modern mathmatics. That book claims we are the center of "god's" universe and that when he returns, he'll be riding a horse (??!!). It also claims that any heartfelt prayer to be healed will be answered, yet not one amputee has ever had a limb grow back in recorded history. I could go on, but the christians look down on independent thought and theories and hate anyone who questions a book that has been responsible for more death and discord than all the wars in history.
But neither do I believe in evolution from monkeys. The truth is where it always is, people---somewhere in the middle.
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#37 Dec 17, 2012
Nonsense wrote:
The bible also claims the earth is about 6,000 years old. That's just a few billion years off. That blood-soaked book also has a fairy tale about Noah building and loading an ark with two of every animal. Which is physically impossible using basic modern mathmatics. That book claims we are the center of "god's" universe and that when he returns, he'll be riding a horse (??!!). It also claims that any heartfelt prayer to be healed will be answered, yet not one amputee has ever had a limb grow back in recorded history. I could go on, but the christians look down on independent thought and theories and hate anyone who questions a book that has been responsible for more death and discord than all the wars in history.
But neither do I believe in evolution from monkeys. The truth is where it always is, people---somewhere in the middle.
Exactly where (The book chapter and verse) does the Bible say that the earth is just 6000 years old? If you cannot supply the answer guess what that makes you?

Do you know where to find the measurements of The Ark? If you knew how big the ark was then you would know that is is possible for the ark to be able to hold all that the Bible said it did!

Where does the Bible say that the earth (we) is the center of the universe?

If you cannot answer those questions guess what that makes you?
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#38 Dec 17, 2012
Repoman wrote:
Are we discussing creation or evolution? There is a scientific difference. If you consider evolution only then think of a clock. After each tick of the second hand that clock evolves in somuch as the whole is changed. Did it not evolve?
The clock revolves.....NOT EVOLVE! Dah!
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#39 Dec 17, 2012
Nonsense wrote:
The bible also claims the earth is about 6,000 years old. That's just a few billion years off. That blood-soaked book also has a fairy tale about Noah building and loading an ark with two of every animal. Which is physically impossible using basic modern mathmatics. That book claims we are the center of "god's" universe and that when he returns, he'll be riding a horse (??!!). It also claims that any heartfelt prayer to be healed will be answered, yet not one amputee has ever had a limb grow back in recorded history. I could go on, but the christians look down on independent thought and theories and hate anyone who questions a book that has been responsible for more death and discord than all the wars in history.
But neither do I believe in evolution from monkeys. The truth is where it always is, people---somewhere in the middle.
"Nonsense" Your post name says it for me so I don't have to say...nonsense!

I did a little research for you:

Do you realize how large that vessel(Noah's Ark) was? If we calculate according to the conservative estimate of 17.5 inches per cubit, the ark measured 437 feet 6 inches by 72 feet 11 inches by 43 feet 9 inches. As the ark was divided into three levels, it would have a total of more than 91,000 square feet of floor space and an overall capacity of 1.2 million cubic feet. That is enough space for 445 standard railroad boxcars, or 10 trains of some 44 cars each.
rat boy

AOL

#40 Dec 17, 2012
Sense wrote:
<quoted text>oh my gosh you people are ignorant, I knew there were some crazy people in this world, but you all take the cake, when a baby is born, that is a blessing from God, wether you like it or not or admit it or not God created you. What else or whoelse could do that?
maybe ,....... the mom and dad ?
quick question

Columbia, KY

#41 Dec 17, 2012
Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nonsense" Your post name says it for me so I don't have to say...nonsense!
I did a little research for you:
Do you realize how large that vessel(Noah's Ark) was? If we calculate according to the conservative estimate of 17.5 inches per cubit, the ark measured 437 feet 6 inches by 72 feet 11 inches by 43 feet 9 inches. As the ark was divided into three levels, it would have a total of more than 91,000 square feet of floor space and an overall capacity of 1.2 million cubic feet. That is enough space for 445 standard railroad boxcars, or 10 trains of some 44 cars each.
Since we're killing everything but one breading pair of all these species, how would these species, including the humans, perpetuate with such a shallow gene pool. There would definitely be quite a bit of incest happening. This would also be so for the Adam and eve story to, no??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candace eller wooten 5 hr Tom 7
Bridget & Hump 5 hr Tom 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr its like this 164,801
needsome 14 hr kong 2
Needle exchange 15 hr you fool 18
Young man looking for experienced woman Mon Cougar 10
well the way i see what trump said he had no re... Mon say what 2

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages