who is Matthew Ramsey

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
the king killa

Hodgenville, KY

#1 Apr 27, 2009
I have asked around n no one can give me a straight answer i hear alot about this hocus pocus stuff he is suppose to be able to do but i want to know if anyone ha really seen him do any of it cause alot of ppl have said that they heard he could
wtf

Groveport, OH

#2 Apr 28, 2009
the king killa wrote:
I have asked around n no one can give me a straight answer i hear alot about this hocus pocus stuff he is suppose to be able to do but i want to know if anyone ha really seen him do any of it cause alot of ppl have said that they heard he could
he is a punk ass little kid in a mans body!! the only hocus pocus he can do is pick on little kids and people with there backs turned. he trained under rick and rick showed him some stuff that some very dumb asses think is voodoo or something. but it is nothing like that. clearing your mind, body and moving energy is "NOT" hocus pocus or black magic or about devil's or demons. he is just a piece of shit that thinks he is bad. he will fuck with the wrong guy one day that will put him 6 feet under. big and ugly dont = bad!!!! and that's the truth plain and simple!!
well

Columbia, KY

#3 Apr 28, 2009
well i think if you have a problem with him you need to go to his face and tell him, and then make your decision on what he can and cant do. don't talk on here about it and take someone elses advice.
knowit

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Apr 28, 2009
well wrote:
well i think if you have a problem with him you need to go to his face and tell him, and then make your decision on what he can and cant do. don't talk on here about it and take someone elses advice.
troubl with that is you cant find his punk but. one of ricks students who really trained put his but in the hospitsal wit one punch, and the guy was not even half his size.. thats the diff between training and bragging about your magical powers....
knowit

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Apr 28, 2009
the king killa wrote:
he got whipped acouple times doin his mma, rick wont teach him now so he isnt representintin rick.and rick is not responsible.
Matthew Ramsey

Cecilia, KY

#7 Apr 28, 2009
oh n the first three numbers since it wouldnt let me post it cause it says didnt condone phone numbers is 634 call and we can meet n work it out
Matthew Ramsey

Cecilia, KY

#8 Apr 28, 2009
I have never been put in hospital by any man. i was born with a heart problem called atrialphibulation it acts up real bad from time to time n my heart has stopped from it it has always been there not somethin new so i would love to know who your punk ass is so i could kick your ass. i am man enough to tell everyone who I am n ur still hiding behind an allias so who is the real punk ass
see

Columbia, KY

#9 Apr 28, 2009
all you people on here are, are people who think they know things but really don't know jack sh**.
Dont worry about it

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Apr 28, 2009
Matt,
Don't let it get to you man. Obviously you're doing something right or else they wouldn't be up on here running their mouths. Just keep doing what your doing cause' it's eating them alive.
Matthew Ramsey

Cecilia, KY

#11 Apr 29, 2009
thanks i ll try
allibubba

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Apr 29, 2009
Dont worry about it wrote:
Matt,
Don't let it get to you man. Obviously you're doing something right or else they wouldn't be up on here running their mouths. Just keep doing what your doing cause' it's eating them alive.
think maybe the braggin got him into this maybe his crystal ball get him out. be good to have a flyin carpet to.especially if someone lookin fer him.
Matthew Ramsey

Cecilia, KY

#13 Apr 29, 2009
I never bragged honestly. People would ask can you do this n that i would say dont know lets try it thats all. I dont need those things to get me out cause apparently no one is looking n if they r they are completely retarded cause i have given them all the nessasary info to find me n im not scared n im not hiding n not the least bit worried i will be at the above address all day the house is directly across from Amazon n my mustang will be in the drive way come find me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
wtf

Groveport, OH

#14 Apr 29, 2009
Matthew Ramsey wrote:
I have never been put in hospital by any man. i was born with a heart problem called atrialphibulation it acts up real bad from time to time n my heart has stopped from it it has always been there not somethin new so i would love to know who your punk ass is so i could kick your ass. i am man enough to tell everyone who I am n ur still hiding behind an allias so who is the real punk ass
do the world a good thing and make yourself go away! lol! o, by the way they may have not put u in the hospital but i was there one time you got that big fat ass kicked! lol! big bad man lmmfao!!
wtf

Groveport, OH

#15 Apr 29, 2009
Dont worry about it wrote:
Matt,
allen you only say that because he slaped the master around when you guys were sparing!!! lol!
Matthew Ramsey

Cecilia, KY

#16 Apr 29, 2009
See the last time i had my ass kicked that was in a ring well once in the eighth grade. but on the street im flawless bitch i have been beaten twice in the ringe i will admit that it was a hard transition to go from what rick was teaching me to cage fighting no Rick Pickens did not teach me to fight in the ring i was taught to beat my opponet by any means nessasary. Breaking of limbs n dislocations things you r not able to do in the ring. I am done defending myself everyone seems to be lil children hiding behind fake names n things like that n no is man enough to call or show up soevery one can go back to kindergarden with all this mickey mouse bull shit peace im out
dudeplease

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Apr 29, 2009
Matthew Ramsey wrote:
See the last time i had my ass kicked that was in a ring well once in the eighth grade. but on the street im flawless bitch i have been beaten twice in the ringe i will admit that it was a hard transition to go from what rick was teaching me to cage fighting no Rick Pickens did not teach me to fight in the ring i was taught to beat my opponet by any means nessasary. Breaking of limbs n dislocations things you r not able to do in the ring. I am done defending myself everyone seems to be lil children hiding behind fake names n things like that n no is man enough to call or show up soevery one can go back to kindergarden with all this mickey mouse bull shit peace im out
so why pose with trophies you didnt fight for if you be soooo bad.
live here 99

Columbia, KY

#18 Apr 29, 2009
hey all i can say is that i went to school and graduated high school with him and he is one of the nicest guys i ever met... keep ur head up matt and be strong dont let anything get to you
Long way from Home

Seattle, WA

#19 May 1, 2009
He needs to stop being a tough guy want to be and take care oy his baby and girlfriend she works everyday while he lays home and plays video games
masterloser

Campbellsville, KY

#20 May 2, 2009
Long way from Home wrote:
He needs to stop being a tough guy want to be and take care oy his baby and girlfriend she works everyday while he lays home and plays video games
LACK OF RESPECT AND DISCIPLINE.
anonymous

Columbia, KY

#22 May 4, 2009
i thinkg matt is a good father and i dont have anything bad to say about him he has always been nice to me and talked to me everytime he sees me. and how do u know he doesnt take care of his baby and his girlfriend b/c i have always known him being a good person especially being good to his girlfriends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homeless in Columbia? 5 min curious george 1
Do you approve of Ed Whitfield as Representative? (Mar '12) 46 min dr 23
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Mike Duquette 132,254
family problems 19 hr Renter 4
Brent thompson 21 hr Stayaway 10
Westlake isn't the only area hospital in trouble Sat Rednek 19
wootie Sat figured 2
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia

Personal Finance