Vehicle Detailing
In Need

Huntsville, TX

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Who does a good job detailing vehicles, what kind of job do they do and what do they charge?
....kb

Albany, GA

#2 May 19, 2013
In Need wrote:
Who does a good job detailing vehicles, what kind of job do they do and what do they charge?
50 bux and I do it all wax and wash and clean rims 10 extra for the inside
business man

Leitchfield, KY

#3 May 21, 2013
In Need wrote:
I clean cars and have some very happy customers. I stand behind my work and if your not happy, I will go over it again for free. I charge 30.00 for inside and out and 10.00 for wax. Larger vehicles such as suv's, trucks, etc. I charge 40.00 inside and out, 15.00 extra for wax. If your interested, please leave an e-mail or number to reach you. Thank you so much, I will take all the vehicles I can get and I will GUARANTEE my work. I am not trying to take work from anyone, just trying to make a living like everybody else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Not religious 148,159
Wheres jeffrey iames 2 hr madashell 13
Angle Taylor big wh*** 3 hr Really 2
Lesbians and Gays in Columbia 9 hr eat me 9
need lortabs 9 hr how bout that 9
girl at five star 18 hr AllFacts 3
Teresa Bryant a "RAT "in adair county "meth head" 19 hr Truth prevails 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages