bigmomma

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Hear he got busted again down at carrie bolin drive at patricia simpsons.
Cmon

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Does he have a new baby?
mom

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

When did this happen?
Lmao

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

They should took her too!!!
Lmao

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

mom wrote:
When did this happen?
it happened last night around 8
yea right

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

she works for them
bigmomma

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Who works for them his wife?
Duh

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

It's not his wife , it's his so called partner she's been going and going and still going . Everyone knows Trisha for what she does in and around her kids it ! Police or social workers never say or do anything to ppl like her.
bob

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

what happen to Coys partner Gary Spoon
jjj

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

bob wrote:
what happen to Coys partner Gary Spoon
Leave Gary alone he is doing better
trevon

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

His wife is sarah akin. Lmao she has always been part of it and yes she had a baby but who is the father.. Thats the question. My cousin was going and sleeping with her when coy wasnt around. Needless to say he is as nasty as her. Last time she would not sray off crack long enough to take care of her child. She is one sitting at home waiting on coy to bring drugs to her.
trisha fam

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

coy is a rat!
wow

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

This does not surprise me or anyone that knows him, He has a new baby but can't stop cooking long enough to even enjoy such a blessing. Let's see how many people he's gonna rat out to get out of jail?He's a RAT! Just like his cousin Glenn Morrison
oh no

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

use your head dummie if was a rat he wouldnt be in jail now how stupid can one be and yes his cousin his cousins wife i do agree there big rats and you have to be proven guilty before you can say that he done any of this
Duh

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

And just like Jessica Morrison the whole reason coy is in this trouble now is because of Jessica and Connie morrison
oh no

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

trevon wrote:
His wife is sarah akin. Lmao she has always been part of it and yes she had a baby but who is the father.. Thats the question. My cousin was going and sleeping with her when coy wasnt around. Needless to say he is as nasty as her. Last time she would not sray off crack long enough to take care of her child. She is one sitting at home waiting on coy to bring drugs to her.
so whos your cousin so we all know please reveal!
who who

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Duh wrote:
And just like Jessica Morrison the whole reason coy is in this trouble now is because of Jessica and Connie morrison
yes jes morrison is the reason hes in trouble now but got to prove it jess morrison and far as connie morrison oh me what more do i need to say
bigmomma

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

So the question is did they bust coy in patricias apartment?If so why didnt Patricia go to jail?Or did they get him getting out of her car been they had a so called warrant on him for burglary? And why didn't Patricias car get impounded just like anybody elses would?
hmmmm

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Well hearsay is that stephanie perdue just had left.
who who

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

bigmomma wrote:
So the question is did they bust coy in patricias apartment?If so why didnt Patricia go to jail?Or did they get him getting out of her car been they had a so called warrant on him for burglary? And why didn't Patricias car get impounded just like anybody elses would?
they had a warrant they picked him up there. iam still waiting on coys wifes male friend she was sleeping with, anyone in there right mind would know they cant charge him for all that was found in the car that could of been anybody.there not going to take her if she tells the law that wasnt hers he was driving my car!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Columbia Forum right now

Search the Columbia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike Duquette 128,653
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Obama Zombies 146,259
Westlake Debt Growing 15 min country 52
Marriage 3 hr Logan 1
joel its a fact 3 hr Well 9
IT Jobs around Columbia? 5 hr proudofit 5
a** play with oral.. 8 hr boss hogg 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000