Indecent Women
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rat

Georgetown, IN

#61 May 28, 2009
I have a question for the girl with the double s's.can you tell where the poops really stop and the belly starts.most people with your size has the gut to match

“HELLO”

Since: May 09

Columbia

#62 May 28, 2009
mad world wrote:
<quoted text>Thank God!
i think i like u "mad world" ur cracking me up!!
sixty two

Centerville, TX

#63 May 28, 2009
tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text> Double D's, well honey you need to cover them feedbags up, thats what I would call "too much sugar for a dime"
Are they "real" double D's or just those old bags that they implant? Those things are gross for sure. Not very real looking. If that is the only way I could have breasts, I would forget about it. You can spot them a mile away. Why would you want to have something fake like that?
Jeb

Hayward, CA

#64 May 28, 2009
Embarassed wrote:
I went to the high school graduation last night and was so embarassed at the females that are showing their breast to the public. Do they think they are the only ones that have them? Some of them had men with them (husbands maybe) and the men look like they are so proud of them. If my husband let me out of the house looking like that then I wouldn't consider him much of a man.
These people couldn't be considered spirituals leaders of a home. The biggest majority of these women were older and should know better.
Shameful world that we are living in.
I would take a world with titz hanging out over a shamed world
Jeb

Hayward, CA

#65 May 28, 2009
Embarassed wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never know what I have because I woun't be out in public looking like that. People are trying to raise children and they don't need to see all this stuff. There would be no market for these clothes if they had to depend on me buying them.
How is the women going to explain their way of dress on judgement day?
They will flash their tits at St. Peter and he will open the gate.
Elly

Cheraw, SC

#66 May 29, 2009
Well!! I rather enjoy going down the hiway and showing my breast to the "boys" .They ALL seem to enjoy it. What's your problem Girddie?
old woman

Georgetown, IN

#67 May 29, 2009
Elly wrote:
Well!! I rather enjoy going down the hiway and showing my breast to the "boys" .They ALL seem to enjoy it. What's your problem Girddie?
thats easier than showing you have a brain,hope you don't think thats all you have as a woman
freedom

Burkesville, KY

#68 May 29, 2009
Elly wrote:
lol i say if you got it show it. everything going on in this world and people arguing over women showing their breast. you go Elly
Jim Bob

Clarkson, KY

#69 May 29, 2009
She can get farther in life with those things than she can with brains.
old man knowledge

Coolidge, TX

#70 May 29, 2009
Jim Bob wrote:
She can get farther in life with those things than she can with brains.
The only catch, it doesn't last, a brain will will see you through life, those things start to swag and drop and get ugly real quick and I don't want no ugly tits to look at, seen them kind before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min ChromiuMan 169,903
Hard and need someone to take care of it 57 min Taco 8
cje 9 hr Mister Clean 2
Looking for work 16 hr Poor 6
Double Taxed 17 hr Mister Clean 2
Mcdonalds of columbia ky (Jul '10) 23 hr Sass 41
Ashley Scott and Josh Mahan Thu Sloth 4

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages