Next Last
the man

Munfordville, KY

#1 Oct 3, 2008
what all know bout her
who knew

Columbia, KY

#2 Oct 3, 2008
she is dating a guy that i know and has to children, why do you ask?
do i know

Columbia, KY

#3 Oct 4, 2008
What's the guys name? I think I know who you're talking about, but I'm not sure.
who knew

Columbia, KY

#4 Oct 4, 2008
eric
yup

Rineyville, KY

#5 Oct 4, 2008
shes a sk*nk
jeff

Munfordville, KY

#6 Oct 4, 2008
that eric is biT#ch i tried to fight him a few times and he just ran like a wuss he a punk ho ass pop tart
mouth

Columbia, KY

#7 Oct 5, 2008
the man wrote:
what all know bout her
isn't she one of those girls at state park rd.didn't they damage some of the new play ground things.
Very Close Friend

Columbia, KY

#8 Oct 5, 2008
Listen you people that are trying to start trouble need to back the FUCK off of those girls, and leave them alone, Why don't you grow up and act your damn age and not your IQ level.... Some of you people just have wwaaayyyyyy to much time on your hands. Leslie is a great girl and takes very good care of her children.
jeff

Munfordville, KY

#9 Oct 6, 2008
i hope she dose that lil boy ethin is mine and i pay child support and she wont let me have anything to do wit himk thats fu#ck up
tax payer

Columbia, KY

#10 Oct 8, 2008
what they destroy our community pays for if they would work they could understand things are not cheep.
hhhh

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Oct 8, 2008
its spelled CHEAP! u dumb*ss!
leave it alone

Rineyville, KY

#12 Oct 8, 2008
some people must not have anything else to do but talk about others. i know leslie and i think she is a good person and so is her boyfriend eric. and for another thing she does not live at the state park anymore so leave it alone.
jeff

Munfordville, KY

#13 Oct 9, 2008
did she finaly get her own place
leave it alone

Rineyville, KY

#14 Oct 10, 2008
she got her on place. and is doing good and is pregnant again.
I know her

Columbia, KY

#15 Oct 10, 2008
I know her, and she is a good person. But I do believe that she should have to pay for what she destroyed.
have mercy

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Oct 10, 2008
leave it alone wrote:
she got her on place. and is doing good and is pregnant again.
omg she is having another kid?? she cant afford the other ones she has now shes on wlefare like everyone else in her family. why add another kid into that?? its not fair for them to grow up being trashy and they will end up just like her. i feel so sorry for them
jeff

Munfordville, KY

#17 Oct 10, 2008
where she stayin at now what does her dad think bout her own place
OEVERLOAD

Gradyville, KY

#18 Oct 10, 2008
have mercy wrote:
<quoted text>
omg she is having another kid?? she cant afford the other ones she has now shes on wlefare like everyone else in her family. why add another kid into that?? its not fair for them to grow up being trashy and they will end up just like her. i feel so sorry for them
she cant afford it we hae to pay for itjust like the other one bet she dosent know who the daddy is
time out

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Oct 11, 2008
she does no who the father is and i happen to like her as a person, i just met her but she seems ok to be and why can't people just let things go, what happened it the past should stay in the past. people can change. and for another thing all you are trying to do is start something about her. why not just leave her alone and yes i know where is lives and with who but i am not telling you. just so you can pick at her some more i don't think so
jeff

Munfordville, KY

#20 Oct 11, 2008
i know when etin was born it was between me and 2 other ppl so she proly dont know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min ChromiuMan 131,471
Road Money - We've been lied to once again! 13 hr Hmmmm 30
five star bought out gate stores 14 hr Gas Guzzler 17
Most Important Election In Adair County's History 17 hr tommy t 87
The Adair County Residential Tax 20 hr antitaliban 13
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Fri hmmm 501
Warning kyrees (Dec '13) Thu Tharealest 5
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia Jobs

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info