my opinion

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Any old man who will give her a ride to town and buy her a pack of cigarettes,would be my guess.
do not understand

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

She is living with two of the men mentioned above. I wonder whose woman she is.Her husband Nick is in prison and will be for awhile.Gary Dale is sc@@wing anything that walks .
wharever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

her and nick got a divorce
guess what

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

I don't think they did.May be wrong but don't think so.Need to see the divorce papers to believe it.That girl would'nt know the truth if it jumped out and bit her on the a#$.She is also very rude and does not know how to smile.If I was Jerry I would kick her sorry a#$ to the curb just like Burt did.
curious

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Did she live with Burt too? Keeping it in the family isn't she?
nieghbor

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

do not understand wrote:
She is living with two of the men mentioned above. I wonder whose woman she is.Her husband Nick is in prison and will be for awhile.Gary Dale is sc@@wing anything that walks .
From what I hear both of them is messing with other people.And now their having a baby.Feel real sorry for that baby,I wonder whos going to take care of it.
to small

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

It is hard for me to believe that Gary Dale's 1 1/2 pecker can even make a baby. I was so disappointed of what he had in his pants. He is so small he can't even keep it in, so for that baby to be his I just don't see it.
known fact

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Maybe thats why shes getting it else where.All male wh##es have little ones.
columbia

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

i was wondering how some thing as ugly as her can get any peter and iknow the old guy he said he be the baby's daddy and her suger daddy and he said he buy her some more cigeretts and mountain dew just come home baby its old but more than a inch and half.
i kno

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

i heard red holmes was given the old man money 2 buy ashley things cuz its his baby
columbia

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

the old man had money and no i dont think its reds baby who would want a ho who everbody else has had and ashley and the old man was eveywere together i belive its the old mans he was her sugardaddy
just saying

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

This sh#t is so funny but true.I'm putting my money on the old man.She better hope it ain't Red's because his old lady will rip her little wh@@eing head off.If it comes out black as night Gary Dale will still say its his.Hes that stupid.I agree with a earlier post Jerry should kick both of their sorry a##es out.
hey hey

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

to small wrote:
It is hard for me to believe that Gary Dale's 1 1/2 pecker can even make a baby. I was so disappointed of what he had in his pants. He is so small he can't even keep it in, so for that baby to be his I just don't see it.
maybe your hole is a little to large, that will keep one from staying in to, a tight one can keep a tiny one in.
heehaw

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

hey hey wrote:
<quoted text>maybe your hole is a little to large, that will keep one from staying in to, a tight one can keep a tiny one in.
Are you kidding?That girl has been loose as a goose since she was thirteen.Please,you don't know her at all.
to small

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

hey hey wrote:
<quoted text>maybe your hole is a little to large, that will keep one from staying in to, a tight one can keep a tiny one in.
Honey I am tight. I don't get around like Ashly does. My boyfriend of two years is below average himself and says I am tighter than most girls her age. And yes, if you are that small like Gary Dale is and you don't have a clue to what your doing when it comes to sex than yes, you have a hard time staying in a female.
adair

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

i know she is a wh*re. and for a fact it is not Red Holmes.I would bet money it is not. Its probably whoever will give her a little attention and money.
azzhole

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

the old man used to buy her oatmeal cakes too but he is ready for his paternity test and as far as red holmes goes his woman would whoop his a** and her a** too but i know that red wouldn't stoop as low as gutter trash and i think that anyone who has been with that skanky little wh*re had better be going to a clinic or the health department. as far as that goes gary dale is dark skinned color where he never takes a bath. as far as a paternity test goes i don't know if they can do paternity tests on dogs or farm animals. are you people on here sure that gary dale isn't the black man where he stays nasty from what i hear he don't have enough to even worry about getting it out of his pants
funny

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

This sh#t is so d@m funny but true.She is a nasty a#$ wh##e and Gary Dale is nasty too.I don't think she knows who the daddy is.Will be a long line for dna test.
well

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

azzhole wrote:
the old man used to buy her oatmeal cakes too but he is ready for his paternity test and as far as red holmes goes his woman would whoop his a** and her a** too but i know that red wouldn't stoop as low as gutter trash and i think that anyone who has been with that skanky little wh*re had better be going to a clinic or the health department. as far as that goes gary dale is dark skinned color where he never takes a bath. as far as a paternity test goes i don't know if they can do paternity tests on dogs or farm animals. are you people on here sure that gary dale isn't the black man where he stays nasty from what i hear he don't have enough to even worry about getting it out of his pants
ur a low life for calling the baby a dog or farm animal. the way u talk about red holmes is ur some relative of his but still a low life.
Darwin Hates Hicks

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

Judged:

Wow.You can't make this shit up. Columbia at it's finest up in here.
Continue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Columbia Forum right now

Search the Columbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min pusherman_ 127,829
Breeding Country Store 7 min Are you kidding me 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 21 min Anne 52 81,542
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 52 min huu 144,635
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr Phaque 449
walmart columbia ky 2 hr Yello 4
storage laws in kentucky not being followed. (Mar '11) 4 hr JJ6789n 40
•••
•••
•••
Columbia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbia Jobs

•••