Who would win for county attorney? Jennifer Corbin or Judy Vance

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 13, 2009
I heard Judy Vance was going to run for county attorney against Jennifer Corbin. Does anyone have an opinion??
voter

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Aug 13, 2009
i would vote for nearly anyone over jennifer hutchison. and that would include judy vance.
slow me

Columbia, KY

#3 Aug 13, 2009
i didn't even know that was an elected office. since ray handed it down to her.
but i do like her and why don't YOU. have things not gone your way in court.
voter

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Aug 13, 2009
i've only been in court here once to get a restraining order. and she wasn't even involved.
i don't think she should be our county attorney because she's unkind, a coke addict, and she's bought & paid for like many others.
Mickey Mouse

Burkesville, KY

#5 Aug 13, 2009
Judy Vance will be the same as having Jen in office.
voter

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Aug 13, 2009
i didn't know that, but thanks for the heads up.
no-fear

Buffalo, TX

#7 Aug 13, 2009
i will not vote for judy or jen put some one to run for that office job..
sixty two

Greensburg, KY

#8 Aug 13, 2009
voter wrote:
i've only been in court here once to get a restraining order. and she wasn't even involved.
i don't think she should be our county attorney because she's unkind, a coke addict, and she's bought & paid for like many others.
I know a lot of people who are coke addicts. They drink 6 or 8 cans per day. Oh, but maybe you were talking about the 'snorting' coke??
voter

Rineyville, KY

#9 Aug 13, 2009
we'll call it pepsi.
Smokin hot

Sunnyvale, CA

#10 Aug 14, 2009
Jenn is smokin hot! I mean fine! I would let her snort a 6 inch line off my d!ck n e time, and still vote 4 her!
locked up

Bakersfield, CA

#11 Aug 14, 2009
Smokin hot wrote:
Jenn is smokin hot! I mean fine! I would let her snort a 6 inch line off my d!ck n e time, and still vote 4 her!
You been locked up to long
citizen

Columbia, KY

#12 Aug 15, 2009
Mickey Mouse wrote:
Judy Vance will be the same as having Jen in office.
Judy Vance is a good person I would vote for her anyday.
judge

Rineyville, KY

#13 Aug 15, 2009
Judy will win with all the Weddle backup burton durham & hayes I hope one of them make hayes put bumper stickers on his truck & a sign in his yard so the other will know who he is for
neotards

Columbia, KY

#14 Aug 15, 2009
i just want to see them in a kiddie pool full of jello wearing nothing but lady gaga's old bikinis.
let's get ready to rrrrummmbbbllle!!!!!!
honest

Columbia, KY

#15 Aug 16, 2009
thay are both very nice do there job well so it don't matter who gets it i like them both.
big

Buffalo, TX

#16 Aug 17, 2009
yes
PROOF

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Aug 17, 2009
voter wrote:
Do you have proof of coke use or are you just spouting off. If so, I'm sure we'd all like to know about it. If not, I would be very careful about what you post on here. That is libel and could hurt a good person's reputation.
random

Rineyville, KY

#18 Aug 17, 2009
PROOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have proof of coke use or are you just spouting off. If so, I'm sure we'd all like to know about it. If not, I would be very careful about what you post on here. That is libel and could hurt a good person's reputation.
everyone knows her reputation, what's to hurt? and "you" can be as careful as you want, a pepsi addiction never cost anyone any votes..hahahahaha!!!
buster

Lexington, KY

#19 Aug 17, 2009
she is a bitch from hell !!! i was charged with something i wont say what it was but they had no wittneses an no proof at all but she tryed her best to get me for it because they were her friends drug it out for a year and a half every month i had to go to court just to hear she wasent prepared yet the judge threw it out i defended myself before this and beat her she has had it out for me ever since she wont let me get any wornts or see her she says get out i have a right like every one else to get help she even charged me with the same charge i was trying to charge someone else with but she lost again for the six'th time i told her she was a bitch and shouldent have that job she said dont ever come to her office again said that i dont have any rights no shit but i will say this bitch i do have rights and i will use them and hope like hell it's my vote that puts your ass out and your oldman ray he is nothing but a drunk and a dickhead to always been a drunk suck my dick both of you if you think what i am saying isent true go sit in the courtroom and see for yourself she has no right there the job was given to her without a vote one the first time and if you said anything they would say she was filling in for ray bull shit ray steped down she moved in but they think we are stupid no one voted for her yet i will vote for anyone that runs against her and will tell her so with a big smile every body have a good day !!!!!!!!!!
lolololo

Lexington, KY

#20 Aug 17, 2009
buster wrote:
she is a bitch from hell !!! i was charged with something i wont say what it was but they had no wittneses an no proof at all but she tryed her best to get me for it because they were her friends drug it out for a year and a half every month i had to go to court just to hear she wasent prepared yet the judge threw it out i defended myself before this and beat her she has had it out for me ever since she wont let me get any wornts or see her she says get out i have a right like every one else to get help she even charged me with the same charge i was trying to charge someone else with but she lost again for the six'th time i told her she was a bitch and shouldent have that job she said dont ever come to her office again said that i dont have any rights no shit but i will say this bitch i do have rights and i will use them and hope like hell it's my vote that puts your ass out and your oldman ray he is nothing but a drunk and a dickhead to always been a drunk suck my dick both of you if you think what i am saying isent true go sit in the courtroom and see for yourself she has no right there the job was given to her without a vote one the first time and if you said anything they would say she was filling in for ray bull shit ray steped down she moved in but they think we are stupid no one voted for her yet i will vote for anyone that runs against her and will tell her so with a big smile every body have a good day !!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, yeah whatever. You're so bright you could light up town hall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min CriminakForever 156,617
Man seeking man 23 min wondering 24
J&S Autos 2 hr Big show 10
Band Program 3 hr Disappointed 1
Money leaves Columbia daily. 4 hr Drinker 7
aa/na (Dec '12) 6 hr Whocares 5
News Meth lab bust in Adair County (Feb '11) Fri Moved Away 14

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages