Kanassai'ia was arrested
It Figures

Lexington, KY

#191 Jan 2, 2013
Smarth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, blame the black people.
Black has nothing to do with it. There were other Blacks there but they didn't start trouble or have a record of starting trouble.
Wow

Columbia, KY

#192 Jan 2, 2013
Ok hes still a kid and hes not 21he graduated in 2012..... And wat he does is his fault and wat the hell happened ...
Mom

Columbia, KY

#193 Jan 3, 2013
What a crock wrote:
The way the media is feeding off this is ridiculous! Why is this guy any different than any other guy. If joe blow gets assaulted its not all over the news. Maybe if your supose to be this iconic figure you shouldnt be at partys with underage drinking. You should be a role model. Im not taking sides but all this media is ridiculous. When miss america didnt act as a role model she got stripped of her crown. Same thing here in my oppinion.
You make a good point. He should not have been there with a bunch of hoodlums.
Sure

Greensburg, KY

#194 Jan 4, 2013
Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a good point. He should not have been there with a bunch of hoodlums.
He wasn't there with hoodlums. The hoodlum showed up and started trouble as they do everywhere.
Bo Duke

Lexington, KY

#195 Jan 4, 2013
KANNASSIASS WILL ALWAYS BE IN TROUBLE. HE WILL SPEND HIS LIFE IN AND OUT OF JAIL AND PRISON. ITS IN HIS BLOOD TO BE A CONVICT. THE APPLE DOESNT FALL FAR FROM THE TREE. AND IN THIS CASE THE APPLES ARE ROTTEN TO THE CORE. HE WALKS AROUND LIKE HES A TUFF GUY WHEN REALLY HE MAKES A TOTAL FOOL OF HIM SELF. YOU CAN NOT BULLY PEOPLE AROUND YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND EXPECT NOT TO GET SOMETHING BAD IN RETURN. HE WILL ASSAULT THE WRONG PERSON EVENTUALLY AND WILL GET WHAT HE HAS COMING.I DONT SEE ANYTHING GOOD COMING FROM ALL THIS. THEY WILL SEND HIM UP THE RIVER WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE AND HE WILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME ON HIS HANDS TO THINK ABOUT ALL THGE BAD HE HAS DONE TO PEOPLE.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#197 Jan 4, 2013
Bo Duke wrote:
KANNASSIASS WILL ALWAYS BE IN TROUBLE. HE WILL SPEND HIS LIFE IN AND OUT OF JAIL AND PRISON. ITS IN HIS BLOOD TO BE A CONVICT. THE APPLE DOESNT FALL FAR FROM THE TREE. AND IN THIS CASE THE APPLES ARE ROTTEN TO THE CORE. HE WALKS AROUND LIKE HES A TUFF GUY WHEN REALLY HE MAKES A TOTAL FOOL OF HIM SELF. YOU CAN NOT BULLY PEOPLE AROUND YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND EXPECT NOT TO GET SOMETHING BAD IN RETURN. HE WILL ASSAULT THE WRONG PERSON EVENTUALLY AND WILL GET WHAT HE HAS COMING.I DONT SEE ANYTHING GOOD COMING FROM ALL THIS. THEY WILL SEND HIM UP THE RIVER WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE AND HE WILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME ON HIS HANDS TO THINK ABOUT ALL THGE BAD HE HAS DONE TO PEOPLE.
Well said, except he wull only have time to avoid the real bad asses that he wishews he could have been. They'll know him when he departs the bus.
flocker

AOL

#198 Jan 5, 2013
he will probably be a big HERO to the scumbag jailbirds in the big house ,... and go around beating up anybody smaller or weaker than himself ,.....
especially if he has a posse ,and the odds are in his favor

after all ,..
he has been doing that his whole life -and it is probably the only thing he is really good at
The Lowlife

Elizabethtown, KY

#199 Jan 6, 2013
He goes to court tommorrow. Let's show up and Booo him.
Haha

Elizabethtown, KY

#200 Jan 6, 2013
The Lowlife wrote:
He goes to court tommorrow. Let's show up and Booo him.
What time does he have to be there?
The Lowlife

Elizabethtown, KY

#201 Jan 6, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text> What time does he have to be there?

I starts at 9am but maybe 10 or 10:30 before his case is called
really

Leitchfield, KY

#202 Jan 6, 2013
The Lowlife wrote:
He goes to court tommorrow. Let's show up and Booo him.
yea go and see how that works for u everyone there will look at u and wonder if u should b on the 5th floor, are u retarded? this is still a young child and yea all childern have to learn one way or another not saying that this is how i would want any child to. ur an asshole if u were in that situation would u want that to be done to u, of course not cause everyone likes u not. and to be honset i dont think u have the balls to do so. your just like alot of the others that get on here and talk smack behind a computer screen and then when u see them in town your all buddy buddy. you want to dog as many people as u can and think it wont catch up with u. pay back is a mother..... and u cant hind behind a screen forever...
yeahreally

AOL

#203 Jan 6, 2013
kenasshola'lia is probably the father of her three bastard welfare babies ,..
really

Leitchfield, KY

#204 Jan 6, 2013
no he isnt im alot older than he is
Joe Dirt

Columbia, KY

#205 Jan 6, 2013
Monica has finally transitioned into a male. She completed the sex change in China this weekend. Now she has the pole to match her looks and voice. I bet she will be a really succesfull porn star now. You go big girl/boy.
Kenworth

Lexington, KY

#206 Jan 7, 2013
Joe Dirt wrote:
Monica has finally transitioned into a male. She completed the sex change in China this weekend. Now she has the pole to match her looks and voice. I bet she will be a really succesfull porn star now. You go big girl/boy.
Well that is hilarious. But it is true ive been told.
Court News

Elizabethtown, KY

#207 Jan 7, 2013
Judge Enters Not Guilty Plea in Dakota Meyer Fight

COLUMBIA, Ky.(AP)-- An Adair County District Judge has entered a not guilty plea for the man charged with assaulting Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer.

The Lexington Herald-Leader reports District Judge Michael Loy set a preliminary hearing for 18-year-old Kanissa'ai Thompson, during a brief court hearing in Adair County Monday. Thompson is charged with second-degree assault, a felony.

Police say Thompson injured Meyer seriously enough that Meyer required medical treatment, including staples to close a gash on his head. Thompson denies the allegation, saying it was a woman who hit Meyer during a party in December.

Loy also appointed a public defender to represent Thompson and scheduled a preliminary hearing for him for Jan. 16.
My oh

Elizabethtown, KY

#209 Apr 7, 2013
I went to high school with them. It was hell on earth. Everyone treated him like a prince. He bullied me every chance he got. Im a female and I didn't put up with it. He's a low life piece of junk. He needs to be put on the front line and show everyone what a lowlife he is. He's abused his girlfriends before, and much more. I know this first hand. He needs to be locked up.. For good! Stupid blackie
yea

AOL

#210 Apr 8, 2013
thuglife

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#211 Apr 9, 2013
My oh wrote:
I went to high school with them. It was hell on earth. Everyone treated him like a prince. He bullied me every chance he got. Im a female and I didn't put up with it. He's a low life piece of junk. He needs to be put on the front line and show everyone what a lowlife he is. He's abused his girlfriends before, and much more. I know this first hand. He needs to be locked up.. For good! Stupid blackie
My oh Kanissa'ai never touched any of his gfs. And if u kno so much about him u'd kno he didn't touch ya so called Medal of Honor hero!!!! Why don't you low life f*ckers post ya real goshd**n names...I sure will! Must be scared!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#212 Apr 9, 2013
My oh wrote:
I went to high school with them. It was hell on earth. Everyone treated him like a prince. He bullied me every chance he got. Im a female and I didn't put up with it. He's a low life piece of junk. He needs to be put on the front line and show everyone what a lowlife he is. He's abused his girlfriends before, and much more. I know this first hand. He needs to be locked up.. For good! Stupid blackie
My oh... Who are you?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dr's 40 min Michealb 3
Looking for Asian woman 1 hr autosales 10
bettys ok diner 2 hr When 3
Kim Harvey 2 hr When 2
Rob Wilkerson 2 hr May be 1
Tony Vaughn (Aug '17) 2 hr Curious 13
Greg Brock 4 hr Young_Man 1
Columbia New Business 18 hr nobro 10
Pastor Randy Parnell 20 hr Curious mind 8

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages