Is the store closed
sano local

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 28, 2008
hope not. they were such an asset to the community
Hey

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Sep 28, 2008
I heard that she closed it down for good and it's not going to open back up I asked one of the girls that worked there well use too work there..
buck

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Sep 29, 2008
Hey wrote:
I heard that she closed it down for good and it's not going to open back up I asked one of the girls that worked there well use too work there..
would that be chierl p
community

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Sep 29, 2008
sano local wrote:
hope not. they were such an asset to the community
You're right, the store was a big asset to our community. I hate to see it close also.
mom

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Sep 29, 2008
one day the store well be open. and this time it well be nice.so just hope bertha or the cooks ar not around
Darrell Mcgaha

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Sep 29, 2008
ILL NEVER GO BACK THAT OLD HAG WOULDNT TAKE A CHECK ON ME. HELL IVE ALWAYS PICKED THEM UP
Factor

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Sep 29, 2008
omg...............darell mcgaha,havent seen or heard from you since last time
Hey

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Sep 30, 2008
buck wrote:
<quoted text>would that be chierl p
Yes, is that a problem?
mom

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Sep 30, 2008
its funny that c.p worked ther. when shes on a check and food stamps and
w.f check.how stuped is she.STUPED WHITE TRASH.
Hey

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Sep 30, 2008
mom wrote:
its funny that c.p worked ther. when shes on a check and food stamps and
w.f check.how stuped is she.STUPED WHITE TRASH.
The only white trash around there is you!! You don't need to be running your mouth when you don't know nothing about her!!If you was brave you would go to her house and call her white trash I will tell you one thing you want be walking out you will be knocked flat on you a$$!!!So don't talk it if you can't walk it..
buck

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Sep 30, 2008
how can she c.p fight when she has back trouple thats what she clames.stephens pipe would like to now.or thay should now.STUPID WHITE TRASH.
Hey

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Sep 30, 2008
buck wrote:
how can she c.p fight when she has back trouple thats what she clames.stephens pipe would like to now.or thay should now.STUPID WHITE TRASH.
You are the one that is stupid white trash trust me she has plenty of people that would kick your a$$ for her you really don't even want to get on her sons bad side or her daughters bad side they don't play any cames..
Hey

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Sep 30, 2008
buck wrote:
You are the one that is stupid white trash trust me she has plenty of people that would kick your a$$ for her you really don't even want to get on her sons bad side or her daughters bad side they don't play any games..
hard to believe

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Sep 30, 2008
the house is for sale beside the store and the store is closed heard they had problems so idk if it will reopen but it was nice havin a store there.
sano local

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Sep 30, 2008
You cant have a successful country business unless you have morals and a good work ethic. I dont know everyone that worked there but i know one of them MORE THAN I CARE TO. What is the saying? One bad apple can spoil the whole bunch.
shane

Burkesville, KY

#18 Oct 1, 2008
bitch i dont kno who think u are but u talk bout my mom dawg i live exactly 3073 sano r.d talk shit then ambulance will be pickin u up... think i'm playin try it
shane

Burkesville, KY

#19 Oct 1, 2008
i said bout buck who ever dat is
shane

Burkesville, KY

#20 Oct 1, 2008
b**ch 4 ur info stephens is da reason y she's on it. damn ur stupid all u ppl wanna do is gossip bout shit ya dont even kno ya wanna find out come ask me face 2 face(wouldnt get smart if i wuz u)
Pray for Peace

Russell Springs, KY

#21 Oct 1, 2008
I won't claim to know what everyone did, but I do know that this forum is used to spread malicious things, that should be left alone. Boyd and Bertha both have family that don't deserve this kind of torment. How would you feel if this was a member of your family. It's high time people learned to mind their own business. I hope that you all can find it in your heart to pray for this family. And not to continue to try to play judge and jury. And how would you feel if you were guilty of any of these things and your mother read them. I don't like reading these things and make it a habit to avoid spreading rumors and gossip. And this is why some people should not be allowed access to a computer. My thoughts and prayers are with this family. And any family going through this kind of a tragedy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Family Man 141,378
Debate: Gay Marriage - Columbia, KY (Sep '10) 1 hr Mr Winters 88
Larry Taylor aka Hopper 1 hr your friend 15
News Dakota Meyer, Medal of Honor recipient, engaged... 2 hr red ranger 38
Matt Rogers 3 hr Wonder 1
Donald wadley (Apr '14) 3 hr Lenard Skin 3
place to rent 6 hr LWCG 9
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages