Need advice

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jan 1, 2013
I'm ready to have a baby and he just changes the subject when I mention it! We are both in our 30's what should I do?? I'm ready and so depressed because that is the piece that is missing for me
advice

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jan 1, 2013
as a guy, you should sit him down and explain how you feel about it. I have three girls and love everyone of them however if i was with some one that didnt want to have kids i would have major issues. Talk to him and see if there is a reason or as to why he wouldnt want one
tweekers

AOL

#3 Jan 2, 2013
just stop taking the pill ,...
leave

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Are you married to him? If he changes the subject then he must not want kids. If you are married to him then divorce him and find someone that wants kids. I know a 37 year old Christian guy that wants a wife and kids.
Need advice

Clarkson, KY

#5 Jan 3, 2013
Not married but I want that also
Her employee

Columbia, KY

#6 Jan 3, 2013
How long have yall been together
big R

AOL

#7 Jan 3, 2013
put a pin hole in his rubbers
big R

AOL

#8 Jan 3, 2013
tell him you are on your 'period' ,..and its 'safe'
big R

AOL

#9 Jan 3, 2013
let some random guy, pick you up at the local bar and 'date' you ,...
do this every week ,..untill you are prego
2013newyr

Edmonton, KY

#10 Jan 4, 2013
how big is his tool perhaps it is too small not enough juice to shoot out
Why

Clarkson, KY

#12 Jan 4, 2013
This is serious subject matter just why do people make it into a joke
huh

AOL

#13 Jan 4, 2013
its no joke ,...
go get your self knocked up ,..

any guy will do ,....
the you can go on section 8 ,..
have as many kids as you like

get an EBT card ,...

and lead the good life ,....

you will never need to work again !

this is the enlightened age of obama

work is for republicans ,..suckers and white people
leave

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jan 4, 2013
Need advice wrote:
Not married but I want that also
So, you might be interested in the Christian guy? His name is Jessie.
huh

AOL

#15 Jan 4, 2013
GREAT !
jessie will boink you ,....and give YOU a little bible thumper child -

GO FOR IT !
woop

Fremont, CA

#16 Jan 4, 2013
huh wrote:
GREAT !
jessie will boink you ,....and give YOU a little bible thumper child -
GO FOR IT !
uh
Wow

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Jan 5, 2013
Need advice wrote:
I'm ready to have a baby and he just changes the subject when I mention it! We are both in our 30's what should I do?? I'm ready and so depressed because that is the piece that is missing for me
First you should split up with this guy you obviously lack a common interest in....children. That's a no-brainer! Usually a guy wants to marry you IF he loves you! Being married makes the commitment more soliid in my opinion, maybe you don't agree. It's always easier to split up when you not married so that's why some guys don't.
Second, having and raising a child is a truly serious matter. You should want relationship security, financial & job security, some savings in the bank (youll need it) and you both should discuss and agree on how you'll raise a child. What sort of disapline, etc.! It's ideal if you both have the same religious belief (I prefer belief) Or non belief, be-cause clashes in that area can really mess up your whole life.
Lastly, you should consider getting yourself together first. And what I mean is, to have a child or not have one should never be a factor in whether you can hold yourself together or as you said "get depressed"!! You need to be complete and whole, without feeling "something is missing" that can only be fixed by someone or thing "other than yourself" because although a child is wonderful, it will not fix what is "missing within you".! In fact it may end up making you feel even more depressed and lacking. You should have a planned child when you can bring it into being through unconditional love with a mate. And you both are ready psychologically, emotionally, & financially. You should hope to have some firm roots in a relationship built to last a lifetime before contemplating a child, no matter what your age is.

It's difficult enough to have a relationship with a mate. But when you bring a child into the mix and your not really prepared nor stable in the mate relationship or other vital areas, then your asking for heartache and very trying circumstances, not just for you but a child to.

Please consider carefully before you make that leap. Because once you do, your life as you know it now will never ever be the same in any way, shape, or form. A child is forever.
No need

Clarkson, KY

#18 Jan 5, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text> First you should split up with this guy you obviously lack a common interest in....children. That's a no-brainer! Usually a guy wants to marry you IF he loves you! Being married makes the commitment more soliid in my opinion, maybe you don't agree. It's always easier to split up when you not married so that's why some guys don't.
Second, having and raising a child is a truly serious matter. You should want relationship security, financial & job security, some savings in the bank (youll need it) and you both should discuss and agree on how you'll raise a child. What sort of disapline, etc.! It's ideal if you both have the same religious belief (I prefer belief) Or non belief, be-cause clashes in that area can really mess up your whole life.
Lastly, you should consider getting yourself together first. And what I mean is, to have a child or not have one should never be a factor in whether you can hold yourself together or as you said "get depressed"!! You need to be complete and whole, without feeling "something is missing" that can only be fixed by someone or thing "other than yourself" because although a child is wonderful, it will not fix what is "missing within you".! In fact it may end up making you feel even more depressed and lacking. You should have a planned child when you can bring it into being through unconditional love with a mate. And you both are ready psychologically, emotionally, & financially. You should hope to have some firm roots in a relationship built to last a lifetime before contemplating a child, no matter what your age is.
It's difficult enough to have a relationship with a mate. But when you bring a child into the mix and your not really prepared nor stable in the mate relationship or other vital areas, then your asking for heartache and very trying circumstances, not just for you but a child to.
Please consider carefully before you make that leap. Because once you do, your life as you know it now will never ever be the same in any way, shape, or form. A child is forever.
Stacy??
jocker

AOL

#19 Jan 5, 2013
LOL !
Cindy W

Columbia, KY

#20 Jan 5, 2013
Cut a hole in the condom and put it on for him and don't tell him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who are the most talked about people in columbia 6 min terry 1
Chris Hadley selling pills and patches 27 min thats the one 24
tina ford and ricky franklin 31 min amy 19
rumble strips at bypass 43 min MCM50 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min armybrat1955 135,125
Who is the new woman at Tommy Griders rentals? (Sep '13) 1 hr DNA 19
bradley powell (Aug '13) 1 hr yeah 7
By pass wreck 12 hr Melissa 21
Man Gets Beaten....... Sat wife 5
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]