ferret lady

Greensburg, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2013
I was looking for a ferret to add to my crew. Doesnt matter if its male or female. I have ferrets now and have owned them for almost four years. I would love to take in an unwanted ferret. The ferret must be healthy so it doesnt make my other ferrets sick. Thank you.
Sydne

United States

#2 Feb 23, 2013
ferret lady wrote:
I was looking for a ferret to add to my crew. Doesnt matter if its male or female. I have ferrets now and have owned them for almost four years. I would love to take in an unwanted ferret. The ferret must be healthy so it doesnt make my other ferrets sick. Thank you.
Hi! I have had my ferret for just over 6 months now, and I just feel that he is not getting the amount of attention that a ferret needs. My boyfriend and I both work full time and have no other pets for him to play with. he is perfectly healthy and I would be more than happy to allow him the opportunity to live in a better home situation. if you are interested, I will give you my email address. thanks!
ferret lady

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Can you tell me about him? Tell me anything you think is important. Thanks for replying to my post. Hope to hear from you soon. If you would like to continue this conversation thru emails ,that would be fine as well.
ferret lover

Sweden

#4 May 11, 2013
you can pm me at [email protected] for more details
vicki festa

Alexandria, VA

#5 Jul 7, 2013
hi, I have two ferrets along with everything you would need - spent over 500.00 on them and my boyfriend is allergic - they are less than 1 yr old well behaved; spoiled rotten and you can hand feed them treats - for training very gentle and up to date on shots you may reach me at [email protected]
LWC mafia

AOL

#6 Jul 8, 2013
freakin things bite and crap all over the place ,....
dont get one !,...
gliding

Madisonville, KY

#7 Nov 7, 2013
They dont bite and shit everywhere if you treat them right and keep there play time limited or potty trained to a litter box
Morgan

Burnsville, MN

#8 Jul 27, 2014
ferret lady wrote:

Still looking for a ferret?
ferret lady

Columbia, KY

#9 Jul 28, 2014
Yes. Can you give me some details.
morgan

Burnsville, MN

#10 Jul 30, 2014
ferret lady wrote:
Yes. Can you give me some details.
He is ten month friendly to all creatures big or small. i desperately need to find him a home.
he come with his food shampoos toys water bottle harness and hammock if you dont want any of those things that is fine please ask any questions that you may want answered

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min ChromiuMan 166,456
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr WhoLetTheDogOut 1,038
Angel Grigsby 4 hr Details 1
country place apartments 14 hr tax man 3
Drugs 15 hr Hedi30 1
Jessica Perkins 15 hr Truth 10
Todd Bardin in jail? (Jul '12) 18 hr nasty 4
Sheriff dept turning it up Mon now 5

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages