lame attempt didn't work try again

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Nov 18, 2012
lol so funny cops realize what was going on and knows your just trying to start trouble so it didn't work try again oh by the way happy thanks giving hope you enjoy being with your family o wait there will be someone behind bars {hopefully} enjoy that
Jump off

Columbia, KY

#2 Nov 18, 2012
lol wrote:
lol so funny cops realize what was going on and knows your just trying to start trouble so it didn't work try again oh by the way happy thanks giving hope you enjoy being with your family o wait there will be someone behind bars {hopefully} enjoy that
Yeah because if you say something they dont like, they will be sure to find something to charge you with. Maybe your cop will drop dead (hopefully).
lol

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Nov 18, 2012
if you don't do anything wrong they wont charge you i didn't they did so let justice be served for once
Jump off

Columbia, KY

#4 Nov 18, 2012
lol wrote:
if you don't do anything wrong they wont charge you i didn't they did so let justice be served for once
YOUR A RETARD! Can i get charged for that?!
funny

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2012
yelp its called slander" enjoy"
Gun trader

Columbia, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2012
funny wrote:
yelp its called slander" enjoy"
I second that, you are a retard.
funny

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Nov 19, 2012
you just mad lol get over yourself
missed

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Nov 19, 2012
what n the hell r u talkng about?
eye

Lexington, KY

#9 Nov 19, 2012
What the heck is this post all about?
yokel

AOL

#10 Nov 20, 2012
look U moron ,..
the ky police can track you down ,..via dumb ass posts ,...
i hope they make your worthless life even more miserable
Gun trader

Columbia, KY

#11 Nov 20, 2012
yokel wrote:
look U moron ,..
the ky police can track you down ,..via dumb ass posts ,...
i hope they make your worthless life even more miserable
you are a joke! KSP has to have a court order from a judge!
Fact

Lexington, KY

#12 Nov 20, 2012
When you are pulled over be polite. I you are a smarta$$ like you come across you will probley be arrested for something.
Lol

Columbia, KY

#13 Nov 20, 2012
Fact wrote:
When you are pulled over be polite. I you are a smarta$$ like you come across you will probley be arrested for something.
I bet you draw a check, dont ya?!
wrong

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Nov 20, 2012
you can't get arrested for being a smartass.
No they do not

Bedias, TX

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Gun trader wrote:
<quoted text> you are a joke! KSP has to have a court order from a judge!
No they do not. The police can gain access to your emails, texts, all of your social networking like topic, face book, etc., without a warrant. Don't even have to have probable cause anymore.
They can even come onto your used to be-private property and place cameras & listening devices without your consent or a warrant.
That's exactly how they got a couple guys for pot just recently. The uys thought since they had no trespassing signs posted all over they'd at least have to have a warrant for cameras & audio devices but a judge said Nope. They were crap out of luck.

I don't like pot or people breaking the law but the government over reach is way out of hand.

Obama has a detailed file on EVERY voter. All their digital info from cell phone to computer, what magazines they buy, cars they register, hunting license, etc, etc, the list goes on & on. There was just an article today in the Washington Post talking about Obama's HUGE data base of info on ALL Americans. Get informed. You don't have much freedom any more, your losing more of your freedoms every day. And absolutely NO privacy.
wrong

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Nov 20, 2012
Someone is lying to you. They did not catch your friend by setting up cameras in his home. It absolutely still takes a warrant because without the warrant, nothing found would be admissible in court.
really

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Nov 21, 2012
not only that if a police enters your home without permission or probable cause its called breaking and entering and they can be charged you cant just run up in someones home that invading there privacy like that we still do have some rights for now anyways
Fact

Lexington, KY

#19 Nov 21, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you draw a check, dont ya?!
Yea, I draw a check. Its called a retirement check from the US ARMY. I served my country through 2 wars you will never do you sorry piece of sh!t meth lab going to prison sorry A$$. You don't want to p!ss me off. I will call out the special forces on you and hunt you down.
omg

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Nov 21, 2012
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, I draw a check. Its called a retirement check from the US ARMY. I served my country through 2 wars you will never do you sorry piece of sh!t meth lab going to prison sorry A$$. You don't want to pass me off. I will call out the special forces on you and hunt you down.
you probably never went to war if so what the he!! kind of army man threatens people that way grow up get a life you never fought in any war your a government baby just like most people
Lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Nov 21, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text> you probably never went to war if so what the he!! kind of army man threatens people that way grow up get a life you never fought in any war your a government baby just like most people
lol! Can i get an AMEN?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Ren 172,890
Columbia New Business 2 hr king snake 5
James Wright 3 hr fred 2
Rick Dean Music aka Rick Dean (Aug '14) 8 hr Played 9
Burger King Columbia ky 21 hr Old school 12
Child support payments 21 hr Curious 3
Looking for Asian woman Fri Curious 7

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance