Anyone have a stud pomeranian

Anyone have a stud pomeranian

Posted in the Columbia Forum

Pom Mom

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Dec 19, 2008
I have a female pomeranian, and I was interested in breeding her. Does anyone have a stud male? If so, how much would you charge?
ask the dog

Columbia, KY

#2 Dec 19, 2008
Have you asked your female pom if SHE wants to get bred and have puppies?!! You are making a decision for your dog because you want to get some money for yourself. Have you watched the news lately?!! The economy is in the crapper and people don't have the money to buy a new dog or take care of the ones they have. Have you been to the shelter lately?!! Get a real job or if you need extra money...get a second job like alot of us out here and stop trying to make money off your dog!
a bird

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Dec 19, 2008
Pom Mom wrote:
I have a female pomeranian, and I was interested in breeding her. Does anyone have a stud male? If so, how much would you charge?
i know someone that has male if u wanna know more jt reply and i get in touch with her for you
Pom Mom

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Dec 20, 2008
I actually have a job, and take care of the dogs I have. I never once said that I was going to sell these puppies. I want one, and so do some of my family members. I guess maybe my dog might not want puppies, but the way she acts when she's in heat, she sure would like to get bred. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but this is an interest of mine, and also, it's my decision. And to A Bird, Yes I am interested.
kasey

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Dec 20, 2008
Pom Mom wrote:
well i would love a pup if you do breed her!
poop head

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Dec 20, 2008
ask the dog wrote:
Have you asked your female pom if SHE wants to get bred and have puppies?!! You are making a decision for your dog because you want to get some money for yourself. Have you watched the news lately?!! The economy is in the crapper and people don't have the money to buy a new dog or take care of the ones they have. Have you been to the shelter lately?!! Get a real job or if you need extra money...get a second job like alot of us out here and stop trying to make money off your dog!
okay you are a JERK!!!! if you are so worried about the economy get your butt off the computer and do something about it!
Has Poms

Glasgow, KY

#7 Dec 20, 2008
kasey wrote:
<quoted text>
well i would love a pup if you do breed her!
I have, 4 Poms, that will be ready to leave their mom, in a couple of weeks. They are female. They are mostly, black and tan. They won't get very big.
I might consider studding the dad out. I'll try and take pictures and put them on here. They are very adorable.
who cares

Gradyville, KY

#8 Dec 20, 2008
I know someone who has a black one and I guess he would breed it for pick of the litter. Leave your number and he'll get it
a bird

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Dec 20, 2008
Pom Mom wrote:
I actually have a job, and take care of the dogs I have. I never once said that I was going to sell these puppies. I want one, and so do some of my family members. I guess maybe my dog might not want puppies, but the way she acts when she's in heat, she sure would like to get bred. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but this is an interest of mine, and also, it's my decision. And to A Bird, Yes I am interested.
how could a person get in touch wih you?
Pom Mom

Huntsville, TX

#10 Dec 20, 2008
my email is [email protected] please contact me with information

Since: Nov 12

Seattle, WA

#11 Nov 18, 2012
any females for breeding in Seattle, Washington ? mine is male and I believe it would complete his life, and all I want is a pup..

Since: Nov 12

Seattle, WA

#12 Nov 18, 2012
I have a stud, all I want is for him to breed once than plan to get him fixed, I request one pup...ty
Krock1802

Clay, NY

#14 Jan 10, 2013
I have a chocolate Pomeranian with a white chest and white paws. He is 3 years old and I'm looking for a female Pomeranian to mate him with. If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me via email at [email protected]

Thanks so much
Kristin
update

Leitchfield, KY

#15 Jan 13, 2013
ask the dog wrote:
Some people need to refrain from posting, what this person does is not your concern,the kind of dog he has isn't a run of the mill dog, mostly a house pet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County getting rich 1 hr HotMic 29
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Catoholic 157,963
Lindsey Miller 4 hr Aww 18
Local Girl Scout Troop? 4 hr GirlScouts 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr Bolshevik USA 639
Topix 10 hr Please 7
MILFs and Freaks 12 hr Cornbread 2

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages