Who is the most successful and best l...

Who is the most successful and best looking young man around that you know.

Posted in the Columbia Forum

curious

Gallatin, TN

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Someon3 who is self made and was not handed everything in their twenties..
gun owner

Columbia, KY

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Lol gold diggin ho
curious

Gallatin, TN

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Who gives a sh!* what I am. Im just wondering if there is any out there..
HaHa

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Jan 26, 2013
curious wrote:
Who gives a sh!* what I am. Im just wondering if there is any out there..
Not in Adair or Russell Counties.
truck driver

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 26, 2013
curious wrote:
Someon3 who is self made and was not handed everything in their twenties..
James Ray.
Cookie Monster
#6 Jan 26, 2013
Ike Sneed
impossible

Gallatin, TN

#7 Jan 28, 2013
I know of a couple wealthy, very successful young men but they def dont show their faces around this town very often at all. I just wonder if there is any success driven hard working young men and women out there. . Curious to know.
Ralph

Burkesville, KY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Eddie Morrison
truth

United States

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Several of us from Columbia but none live there any longer . You see a lot of the "click" in Columbia couldn't handle the the fact that hard work and being honest with people could lead to success. To be honest I look down on the people there who have had success "handed" to them. I have found most to be unprofessional at best, rude hateful and down right degrading. So I put on my big boy boots got out of that town and made something out of my life. Without my mother giving me nothing but sound advice and my father wasn't there so no money from him either . So to answer you question no there isn't anyone like what you are looking for there not in that town. Started working at 13 left home at 15 and bought my first car at that age with cash and been on my own since work 40+ hours a week while in high school graduated and haven't looked back
interesting

Gallatin, TN

#10 Feb 6, 2013
truth wrote:
Several of us from Columbia but none live there any longer . You see a lot of the "click" in Columbia couldn't handle the the fact that hard work and being honest with people could lead to success. To be honest I look down on the people there who have had success "handed" to them. I have found most to be unprofessional at best, rude hateful and down right degrading. So I put on my big boy boots got out of that town and made something out of my life. Without my mother giving me nothing but sound advice and my father wasn't there so no money from him either . So to answer you question no there isn't anyone like what you are looking for there not in that town. Started working at 13 left home at 15 and bought my first car at that age with cash and been on my own since work 40+ hours a week while in high school graduated and haven't looked back
Interesting... so would you consider yourself well off or successful? And if so what do you do for a living? And at this point how old are you, what are your goals in life?
Big Boi

Columbia, KY

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Kermit the lawn mower derby king has my vote
truth

Lexington, KY

#12 Feb 7, 2013
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting... so would you consider yourself well off or successful? And if so what do you do for a living? And at this point how old are you, what are your goals in life?
your to funny what about my post would make you thank I would want to share anything with someone who isn't willing to work hard and have a clear goals .
interesting

Gallatin, TN

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Its interesting that you pipped in about yourself. A successful man would not do that. Or work a 40+ hour a week job. Lol your ignorance and futile mutilated and dilapidated version of succesful has gto me laughing. Good work princess!:)
truth

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 8, 2013
interesting wrote:
Its interesting that you pipped in about yourself. A successful man would not do that. Or work a 40+ hour a week job. Lol your ignorance and futile mutilated and dilapidated version of succesful has gto me laughing. Good work princess!:)
really well I guess I hit a nerve and it would be prince not princess. thank you though and considering the average income of Columbia is 36487 a year and i make over 7 times that much a year yes I would say I am successful, considering I have only a high school education. thank you for you insight into your mind set and like my last post stated I wouldn't want to be with someone like you . Like I stated you need to be hard working and have clear goals which you apparently don't have. But thanks for playing.
interesting

Gallatin, TN

#15 Feb 8, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>really well I guess I hit a nerve and it would be prince not princess. thank you though and considering the average income of Columbia a is 36487 a year and i makr 7 times that much a year yes I would say I am successful, considering I have only a high school education. thank you for you insight into your mind set and like my last post stated I wouldn't want to be with someone like you . Like I stated you need to be hard working and have clear goals which you apparently don't have. But thanks for playing.
Ok PRINCESS dont get those lacie pink panties in a wad it may take a bit for you to find them in that fat a** mangina of yours. Oh and btw if you think the average columbia is 36487 a year you are delusional. You are an idio*
interesting

Gallatin, TN

#16 Feb 8, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>really well I guess I hit a nerve and it would be prince not princess. thank you though and considering the average income of Columbia is 36487 a year and i make over 7 times that much a year yes I would say I am successful, considering I have only a high school education. thank you for you insight into your mind set and like my last post stated I wouldn't want to be with someone like you . Like I stated you need to be hard working and have clear goals which you apparently don't have. But thanks for playing.
Also if you made $455,409.00 a year your stupid as* wouldn't be waisting your time on topix.
truth

Lexington, KY

#17 Feb 9, 2013
Well first of all 7 times that is 269000 and according to the 2010 census the average family income is just over 40000 a year and yes I am on topic to read about my home town so before you call some one a idiot you may want to go back to school and learn your math and learn how to do research it is as simply as going to Wikipedia and reading and clearly I am in a battle of wit with an unarmed person I will do you a favor and stop now before you prove you truly are a dumb a$$ and undereducated I stated I wanted someone who is hardworking and goal oriented you apparently are neither and to respond to a earlier post I don't have to work 40 hours a week normally it is only 30 hours a week not bad for being self in employed salesman
interesting

Gallatin, TN

#18 Feb 10, 2013
Hahaha you are a delusional idiot. Honestly 99% of those columbian idiots are getting government assistance. You're a fool. You obviously have no clue who you're talking to. Your mother does though.;) really well!
interesting

Gallatin, TN

#19 Feb 10, 2013
Actually I meant 255,409.00
interesting

Gallatin, TN

#20 Feb 10, 2013
36, 487 times 7 is not 269000 u stupi* ignorant **ck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr mdbuilder 177,888
Election 2 hr oked 84
Somewhere like the spillway 2 hr No way 7
Walmart Fun 5 hr Young man 9
Crissy cramer 7 hr Dennis 2
Sheriff's Deputy will likely affect next election 7 hr Neighbor 5
News Election 2018 Primary: Question on duties of sh... 18 hr EGW 4

Columbia Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages