First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Skinny

Elizabethtown, KY

#41 Apr 9, 2011
funny wrote:
ILLERATE ASS!
Am I the only one that sees the irony here?
really

Campbellsville, KY

#42 Apr 9, 2011
H* on the download finally the police are doing their job about dam time
Addict in vegas

United States

#43 Jan 26, 2013
Seekinig more info.
Unfortunantly, unprotected sex in Vegas of same description.
Drug addict, same name, KY, bs, allure etc
Trolls this board when mentioned...
Any ideas of if this Libby is same as Vegas / KY?
truth

Tucker, GA

#44 Jan 26, 2013
Addict in vegas wrote:
Seekinig more info.
Unfortunantly, unprotected sex in Vegas of same description.
Drug addict, same name, KY, bs, allure etc
Trolls this board when mentioned...
Any ideas of if this Libby is same as Vegas / KY?
same one as was here she goes both ways not only with the states
Sharon

Doniphan, MO

#45 Jan 26, 2013
Skinny wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I the only one that sees the irony here?
Nope you're not!! Lack of Sentence structure, extremely poor spelling and entire sentences that don't appear to have a cohesive thought in them made her posts difficult to read to say the least.
Pot calling the kettle black. I agree with you 100%.
Truth

Glendale, KY

#46 Jan 26, 2013
If you want to know the truth Libby has been clean for well over a year yes she lives in Las Vegas and is doing well.. So if you don't know the truth then don't start drama it's uncalled for at least she has changed her life and got out of Cilumbia!!!!
truth

Tucker, GA

#47 Jan 26, 2013
Yeah we left Columbia too and dint have to sell our body to do so
Concerned Libby

Huntington Beach, CA

#48 Jan 28, 2013
Truth wrote:
If you want to know the truth Libby has been clean for well over a year yes she lives in Las Vegas and is doing well.. So if you don't know the truth then don't start drama it's uncalled for at least she has changed her life and got out of Cilumbia!!!!
If u choose to believe BS of her; i wont bust yer "Truth" bubble. If u do love her (i did)(yet cant stop her destroying self)( lazy,lies) then; get her the Hell out of Vegas and somewhere clean and free of Spice yhat is friying whats left of her. She may talk u up, but is lost, cant think/choose. She is warm, fed, cruising along by choice...Indeed; shes trying, not putting "it" all out there...but is addicted to Spice and that drug is horrible! I tried to help her at great cost to self.; Couldnt. Recommend: Get her on weed, God, and off Spice. It destroys thinking. I do assure u she isnt on street and is eating, etc. indeed puttin on pounds and doin well in context. Shes not tricking (much?) like before; and generally strong. Spice is destroying what she cud be.(Bad drug).(Look it up.)Help her if u can...i so wanted too, but she flakes. U know. Good luck. I only praying ive not contracted STD. I lost contact w/ her. Did/do want to help. Her "story" was different till it didnt add up and i researched/asked her. She then blew me off. Hurts me still, personally. If u love her too, get her off Spice and onto Weed. Know though; in our time LV, she wasnt near all out there like is possible here, she was tryin and not chasing too bad. Though lame in context, it cud be much worse. She is not "out of control" per se. Mind and choice will fry if doesnt drop the Spice JM chemical though. She isnt near as bad as many in Sin City. Shes made good progress in comparasson to past hinted here...
I do care and will check here periodically.(!?)(:

Since: Jan 13

Huntington Beach, CA

#49 Jan 28, 2013
truth wrote:
Yeah we left Columbia too and dint have to sell our body to do so
She is infected??
Elaborate

Huntington Beach, CA

#50 Jan 28, 2013
really wrote:
as if you know it's stupid people like you that keeps on and on and on about giving somebody a chance really being a w**** is doing good so you say huh well i hope your husband don't give you aids or herpies or warts and if he did would you give him a chance really it's trash like that and stupid people such as yourself that keeps on giving all the drugheads chance after chance after chance and what do they do the same ole thing over and over.yea your right about one thing she needs to move on outta here no telling how many she has done infected.do you really think in your small little mind that anyone that does that or has something is going to tell you they are infected with something.here's a thought move her in with you and you support her and her habits and just see if anything changes
Well said. Wish I wouldve known more and considered before met her! She got around alot?
Dhaaa glove it guys, some peeps say any bs nowadays. Its a crime to knowingly infect another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr North Mountain 156,580
Flex appeal 8 hr Body builder 18
Scott and jailynna 8 hr Blessthatbaby 1
Angie at five-star 9 hr I am Big Poppa 13
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Dec 5 johnnyboy 633
grave digger-- go kart for sale (Apr '11) Dec 4 DiiLove 37
News Trooper Burton enters not guilty Plea (Aug '07) Dec 4 Chief 32

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages