First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sickofit

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Mar 30, 2011
why is there still the same prostute walking up and down 80 in front of the dollar store and barber shop everyday at or around lunch time she is a white girl with stringy brown hair i know she should have done been picked up by now and it ain't like nobody can miss it really i've called it in to the police and so have others what's going on around here boys getting your free bj and turning the other cheek as usual what if that woman has aids or herpies do you want to take that home to your wife and kids,you don't know what's up with that person but i know this the next time i call and i set there and watch once again and nobody comes and does anything about it i'm going to tape it and go to a higher source i'm sick and tired of these good ole boy rules enough is enough and i'm not the only one who has called and complained about this she is darting in and out of those apts there on 80 and behind the bushes do your job clean it up
notsick

Glasgow, KY

#2 Mar 30, 2011
If she's giving free bj's, then she's no prostitute. Get over it, your just jealous.
sickofit

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Mar 30, 2011
oh you must be one of the good ole boys or you wouldn't even say that i hope you do get aids your an idoit
in deed

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Mar 30, 2011
how you she a prostitute did you try get her and she turn u down do u reckon James ray and Ike is a prostitute to maybe James is cause he always asking for dollar so i guess from now on when i see them 2 walking around I'm going call the cops on them 2
In the know

Leitchfield, KY

#5 Mar 30, 2011
Her name is Libby Fudge! Call her probation officer in Taylor county! She is on probation for drug charges and I think they would like to know where she's at! Let them know what she is doing and that might get her off of your street!
funnyfunny

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Mar 30, 2011
In the know wrote:
Her name is Libby Fudge! Call her probation officer in Taylor county! She is on probation for drug charges and I think they would like to know where she's at! Let them know what she is doing and that might get her off of your street!
It prolly is her ! LMAO! She strips for a living right ? Or something like it ? What ever happened to her friend? Werent they supposed to be a DUO or 2some or something ?
big stud

Burkesville, KY

#7 Mar 31, 2011
ty 4 telling me i am going there now and set her freee .....lol lol
sickofit

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Mar 31, 2011
thanks in the know i'm calling them right now and get this trash off the roads here cause ain't no police around here gonna do nothing as usual to busy driving all the drunks home instead of locking them up good ole boys love them
TRASH

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Mar 31, 2011
funnyfunny wrote:
<quoted text>It prolly is her ! LMAO! She strips for a living right ? Or something like it ? What ever happened to her friend? Werent they supposed to be a DUO or 2some or something ?
Yes, she used to be a stripper, now she just turns tricks for a living!lol Her friend lives in Campbellsville and is currently raising Libby's son one of two that she has lost custody of! TRASH!
I bet her family is sooo proud of her!
in deed

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Mar 31, 2011
at least she not seating on her azz in front of her computer talking about u all bunch dumb ass city slickers get a freakin life and leave ppl alone
sickofit

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Mar 31, 2011
in deed what r you doing drawing a welfare check i work nights or are you drawing a crazy check lol heeeeeeee get a job and stop running your mouth about something you know nothing about or maybe you do matbe your trash too
in deed

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Mar 31, 2011
i work harder then u do u can count on that u got your name right sick of it cause ppl r sick and tired of ppl like u getting on topix and running ppl down so i guess the one that's drawing a welfare check is u if u dont like what u see shut your blinds cause if the cops want do any thing about it so y dont u just that fat pie on up and go to work or just there and let other ppl pay your way
Old School Mate

United States

#13 Mar 31, 2011
sickofit wrote:
why is there still the same prostute walking up and down 80 in front of the dollar store and barber shop everyday at or around lunch time she is a white girl with stringy brown hair i know she should have done been picked up by now and it ain't like nobody can miss it really i've called it in to the police and so have others what's going on around here boys getting your free bj and turning the other cheek as usual what if that woman has aids or herpies do you want to take that home to your wife and kids,you don't know what's up with that person but i know this the next time i call and i set there and watch once again and nobody comes and does anything about it i'm going to tape it and go to a higher source i'm sick and tired of these good ole boy rules enough is enough and i'm not the only one who has called and complained about this she is darting in and out of those apts there on 80 and behind the bushes do your job clean it up
Why is it bothering u so bad it sounds to me like your jealous.I didnt know that people didnt have the right to walk if they wanted to.She has a live in boyfriend but it sounds to me like your afraid she might try and take your man maybe you need to find a different hobby than putting your nose in other peoples business.I went to school with her and believe me she will fight anybody and not back down.
TRASH

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Mar 31, 2011
in deed wrote:
at least she not seating on her azz in front of her computer talking about u all bunch dumb ass city slickers get a freakin life and leave ppl alone
How could she talk about anyone, seriously? You're right about not sitting on her patooty, she's too busy using it for other things! She draws a crazy check, spends all of her money on pain pills and then sells something on the side to get money for more! She comes into the Dollar General store everyday wearing daisy dukes and gogo boots, with her fake boobs hanging out... looking like she just rolled out of bed after a "rough" night! Not to mention that she has got a different skragley old man with her everytime! She looks like a crack head, but thinks she is a goddess or something!
She has 2 kids of which she doesn't even have custody of.. her own family doesn't even have anything to do with her,
that should tell you a little something!How many people do you see in columbia that walk up and down the street with stripper clothes on? None, thats how many!
I know for a fact that she services several married men from Columbia! How do I know? Because I have seen them come and go on a daily basis, thats how!
If the shoe fits wear it!
in deed

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Mar 31, 2011
what is James ray and Ike then they both walk up and down the street James stop at walmart or ever where else and ask 4 a dollar so does that make him a man whore and Ike omg that man must draw a freaking check i guess them to is where my tax dollars go to but know u dont ever hear people say anything about them. so u say u see this girl ever day at the dollar store what the hell r u doing there last time i check at the door it says shoes and shirt dont say anything about what u cant wear so r u just jealous of this girl or what your problem if she not hurting u then it,s none of your business
uh huh

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Mar 31, 2011
Jealous? Your joking, right? Ok, you're right I am jealous. I am jealous that I am not a worn out stripper, whom has had to resort to being a hooker in a town with a population of 15,000 people so I can supply my pill habit and that I am a 40 year woman whom walks up and down the street with stripper attire on hopeing that some guy will stop and pick me up so I can make a few dollars to go buy some pain killers with! Yeah I'm jealous! NOT!
Old School Mate

United States

#17 Mar 31, 2011
uh huh wrote:
Jealous? Your joking, right? Ok, you're right I am jealous. I am jealous that I am not a worn out stripper, whom has had to resort to being a hooker in a town with a population of 15,000 people so I can supply my pill habit and that I am a 40 year woman whom walks up and down the street with stripper attire on hopeing that some guy will stop and pick me up so I can make a few dollars to go buy some pain killers with! Yeah I'm jealous! NOT!
Maybe you could have been a stripper if you had a nice body then you would'nt have to be so jealous should have kept that body in shape when you were younger.Another thing she is not no 40 years old she is one month younger than me and I'm 36.Why does it bother you so much what other people does we have to pay for our own sins not no one else's it is wrong to judge people unless you were if her when she sold herself then how would you know hear say.
Old School Mate

United States

#18 Mar 31, 2011
TRASH wrote:
<quoted text>
How could she talk about anyone, seriously? You're right about not sitting on her patooty, she's too busy using it for other things! She draws a crazy check, spends all of her money on pain pills and then sells something on the side to get money for more! She comes into the Dollar General store everyday wearing daisy dukes and gogo boots, with her fake boobs hanging out... looking like she just rolled out of bed after a "rough" night! Not to mention that she has got a different skragley old man with her everytime! She looks like a crack head, but thinks she is a goddess or something!
She has 2 kids of which she doesn't even have custody of.. her own family doesn't even have anything to do with her,
that should tell you a little something!How many people do you see in columbia that walk up and down the street with stripper clothes on? None, thats how many!
I know for a fact that she services several married men from Columbia! How do I know? Because I have seen them come and go on a daily basis, thats how!
If the shoe fits wear it!
I want to know when did Columbia pass a dress code I thought everyone could wear what they wanted to.Either you are awful bored to be in DGeneral every day or you work there and if you work there you need to spend more time being polite to the customers instead of worrying about what they are wearing.Why is it that every one assumes if someone draws a check then they are crazy.So get a life so you wont be so bored.
hahahaha

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Mar 31, 2011
Old School Mate wrote:
<quoted text>I want to know when did Columbia pass a dress code I thought everyone could wear what they wanted to.Either you are awful bored to be in DGeneral every day or you work there and if you work there you need to spend more time being polite to the customers instead of worrying about what they are wearing.Why is it that every one assumes if someone draws a check then they are crazy.So get a life so you wont be so bored.
Because we working folk are tired of paying for you lazy folk and 90% of the check drawers are just too lazy! The other 10% actually deserve the help! If a person is capable of partying all night and walking the street all day, they are capable of working!
Have a good day Karen!oops "old school mate" Booyah!
in deed

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Mar 31, 2011
if u know her then who am i

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Known Fact 132,123
Wow 3 hr Wow 1
Chief Mike Glasgow's Eulogy for Capt. Tony Grider 10 hr LMS 24
Westlake isn't the only area hospital in trouble 12 hr lol 7
Jamie Isabelle 13 hr bubbles 4
School friend. 19 hr Friend 1
wife/horton/mistress Tue Blow pop 3
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web