tornado close to Milltown area

tornado close to Milltown area

Posted in the Columbia Forum

tornado

Columbia, KY

#1 Jun 10, 2010
Go on you tube and you will see video of the tornado that was forming on 06/09/10 between Lampton Lane and the Milltown area. Thankfully no one was hurt and only a barn was damaged. There was no watches or warnings issued of any kind. Person from golf course filmed it.
curious

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 10, 2010
whats the link?
tornado

Columbia, KY

#3 Jun 10, 2010
There is two videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/adairprogress

The second one is from Adair Progress website.
Curious

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jun 10, 2010
About what time did this occur? I know the article on Columbiamagazine.com said it was early evening.
colleague

Doniphan, MO

#5 Jun 10, 2010
it happened so quick the rescue squad didn't even have time to turn on their jc whitney lights and run people off the road on their way to "respond"
tornado

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jun 10, 2010
right around 6:30 in the evening.
cool

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jun 10, 2010
cool video, thanks for posting it.
Nana

Buffalo, TX

#8 Jun 11, 2010
gret effort in taking that video. Goes to show you that all the modern tech in weather watching isnt always on the mark!
wave

Columbia, KY

#9 Jun 11, 2010
Wave news had the tornado on their weather station this morning. It said that the Weather Center confirmed the EF-0 tornado that touched down breifly and caused light damange.
what

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jun 11, 2010
Good one...they are pathetic bunch that seem to want some kind of recognition. I agree with you about the way they drive..you can't see their little warning lights. I think they will be the cause of a bad wreck at a light sometime, simply because we can't see them as emergency vehicles.
colleague wrote:
it happened so quick the rescue squad didn't even have time to turn on their jc whitney lights and run people off the road on their way to "respond"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Disciple of Darkn... 170,519
Aresst on L Hancock Rd 46 min duh 38
Rats/informants. It's that time again. 1 hr Got eeem 15
pva 1 hr Old school 82
Massage me 3 hr feel good 6
Ashley Scott and Josh Mahan 5 hr Friend of brad 22
Mad Dog 6 hr Glen 14

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages